The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • edited 2016-08-21 23:06:36

Man, ATM fees are still a thing over there?

yeah, and they can be charged by both sides

like, the institution owning the atm can charge a fee, and so can the institution that you get your money from

one's own bank saying "no atm fees" only usually means the second one is nulled
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Man, ATM fees are still a thing over there?

yeah, and they can be charged by both sides

like, the institution owning the atm can charge a fee, and so can the institution that you get your money from

one's own bank saying "no atm fees" only usually means the second one is nulled
    some banks will pay the former as well, up to some limit per month
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    (I walk in with a Speedway coffee)

Grandma: You bought coffee?

Me: Well, it was free. I had a coupon.

Grandma: You know, I've got a whole can of coffee in the kitchen. You can help yourself to that.

Me: Thanks, Grandma, but I got this one free because I had a coupon.

She seemed a little disappointed that I didn't ask her for coffee first 😣
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like that a lot
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I am reminded of Fred Clark's comment that people like the authors of Left Behind are so scared of wolves in sheep's clothing that they'll vote for actual wolves.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I like that a lot

titf
    I don't know what that means
    Very important poll: Which of these names sounds best?
    1. Aisport
    2. Aislport
    3. Aiston
    4. Aislton
  • Very important poll: Which of these names sounds best?

1. Aisport
    2. Aislport
    3. Aiston
    4. Aislton

I don't know what that means

take it to fetishes
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

1. Aisport
    2. Aislport
    3. Aiston
    4. Aislton

1. Aisport
    2. Aislport
    3. Aiston
    4. Aislton

I blame Trump for that double post
  • *walks around on the ceiling*

I'm not sure why I decided to do that. It's fun though.
    Nick is a solo artist
    Joe has DNCE

What the hell is Kevin doing these days?
    double posting
    I knew you'd reply to that and you knew I knew you'd reply to that
  • And I knew that Old Man Jenkins was the monster the entire time!
    Discord? More like...

DISCOID!
    Jane said:

Aliiiiiice get on Discord.

i thought she was on discord?
  • Anonus said:

Jane said:

I meant like on discord
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

I wonder how well-known the term "ZIP code" was outside America before the internet put it on every address form

Also I doubt even most Americans know/remember what ZIP stands for

Outside the US, people tend to call them "postcodes" since that's what the Royal Mail calls them.
  • kill living beings
    obtained pork lo mein

verdict: how am i bad at frying
  • welcome back for another episode of Klinomedy of Errors

obtained pork lo mein

verdict: how am i bad at frying

frying is surprisingly hard, especially if you don't have a deep-fryer.
  • edited 2016-08-22 02:04:16
    kill living beings
    i put in the oil. i turn up the heat. i put in the garlic. approximately three hundred nanoseconds before it falls into the oil it blackens, in midair. all nutrition is evaporated and what is left is the charcoal like objects which proceed into the pan. i can no longer locate them. they are perfect black bodies. i stir the oil randomly and hope that it is moving the garlic with it. i add the carrots. the oil explodes, pouring upward in hatred of gravity directly into my face where i get flashbacks to being rejected by all prospective prom dates. i add bok choy and green onion and the popping noises reach such a volume that i can see the walls vibrating, not from the sound itself, but from the gravitational waves made by the garlic's vibration, which has by now dropped below schwartzchild radius and formed a carbonated singularity.

it tastes okay. i just don't understand. i try to follow directions
    Jane said:

Anonus said:

Jane said:

I meant like on discord
    oh
  • sold my damir doma jacket
    i usually do garlic with olive oil and not that much of it (the recipe cards usually say 1 or 2 teaspoons but i'm probably doing like a tablespoon but olive oil is good so fuck you) and it becomes only slightly burnt.  also for nice crispiness the trick is to cover your meat and/or other things with flour and/or cornstarch
  • kill living beings
    yeah i did that (it was part of the recipe). the meat turned out fine, i just tend to burn garlic

also wow i'd forgotten how fucking incredibly unpleasant cornstarch is to the touch. i'm shivering just remembering
  • i got a reigning champ hoodie today

it is so, so, so, so, sooooo gooooood

i just wanna wear it forever~~~~
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Good pagetopper.
    I am going to find whoever sold this crappy USB cable and strangle them with it

Is It really too much to ask that it stay plugged in longer than literally 2 seconds at a time?

And no, it's not because of the phone case. It's just as finicky without it.
  • edited 2016-08-22 15:06:50
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i usually buy usb cables from monoprice but they don't have 6-ft colored usb-c cables yet which makes me sad
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    The AmazonBasics micro-USB cables are also pretty good. Conversely, I got some cheapo micro-USB cables from eBay once, and they wouldn't stay put no matter what. (They made decent power-only cables for my Raspberry Pi, though.)
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Kex what is this meme and why, also hi.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut

i put in the oil. i turn up the heat. i put in the garlic. approximately three hundred nanoseconds before it falls into the oil it blackens, in midair. all nutrition is evaporated and what is left is the charcoal like objects which proceed into the pan. i can no longer locate them. they are perfect black bodies. i stir the oil randomly and hope that it is moving the garlic with it. i add the carrots. the oil explodes, pouring upward in hatred of gravity directly into my face where i get flashbacks to being rejected by all prospective prom dates. i add bok choy and green onion and the popping noises reach such a volume that i can see the walls vibrating, not from the sound itself, but from the gravitational waves made by the garlic's vibration, which has by now dropped below schwartzchild radius and formed a carbonated singularity.

it tastes okay. i just don't understand. i try to follow directions

How hot was the oil when you put it in?

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    my wallet broke, not in a way that can be fixed

that lasted 3 months i think?  ugh
  • Another day at work.

Let's see if people purchase things today!

Yesterday was so weird; we had a shitton of people in the store and only like... three of them purchased anything. But anyone watching our traffic would've expected us to have made a lot of money since the parking lot was nearly always full.
  • Tachyon said:

my wallet broke, not in a way that can be fixed

that lasted 3 months i think?  ugh

:(

IKDF, my Regular Show wallet is slowly but surely dying a painful death

it lasted a couple years though, but knowing I need to replace it is still frown-worthy