The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

edited 2017-06-02 17:59:29 in General
This is the trash heap.

The only rules are:

Thou shalt not discard too many pieces of trash at one time. A good rule of thumb is to discard two or three at the most, if you really feel the urge to do so, but generally stick to one.

Thou shalt not discard excessively large trash items here. Generally speaking, Supreme Court decisions, novellas, political and religious tracts, and charters of government institutions are also not trash. However, even if it is trash, such as a miserable large pile of adenines, disposing them here makes the higher-ups angry. And when higher-ups get angry, we can no longer enjoy nice things, such as having a place to discard our trash.

That said, topic is now about chocolate milk.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    BATMAN
  • astronaut witch bootcamp
    YAHWEH
  • AAAAAA
    BBBBBB
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    CCCCCC
    DDDDDD
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    EEEEEE
    FFFFFF
  • edited 2011-06-16 23:43:12
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    HHHHHH
    FLYING BUTTRESSES
    JJJJJJ
    KKKKKK
    QQQQQQ
  • edited 2011-06-17 15:10:39
    “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    (it's pronounced "HAM")
    NO IT IS NOT
    ZZZZZZ

there that's done
    underwear
  • edited 2011-06-18 22:38:56
    “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    not pink enough
    I WEAR PINK UNDERWEAR

no i don't
    PINK ELEPHANTS
    HEFFALUMPS
    but then Dumbo was arrested
    did he enter a plea of not guilty
    NO
    In that case...
    The prosecution sees no coin.
    SHE'S BLIND, REMEMBER?
  • edited 2011-06-19 19:34:29
    astronaut witch bootcamp
    Ho, ho, ho! Well if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, ya eunuch jelly thou!
    LARD

SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Look at
    me! I'm
    deliberately
  • edited 2011-06-19 21:26:26
    tripping the
  • edited 2011-06-19 21:26:31
    spam filter
    Specially Prepared Assorted Meat
  • edited 2011-06-20 00:10:09
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    TOADS
    needs more purple ink
    TWUE WUV
    COLORADO
    who cares about colorado

no one lives there except a puppy
    my aunt lives there, with her cat

"Colorado" has "color" in it
    It also has "ado" in it!

Much Ado About Color
    Meanwhile, Idaho has "ho" in it.
    COFFEE
    The doctor could not believe I don't drink coffee or tea.

Could not believe it.
    You know the Doctor? Cool! Have you been inside the TARDIS?
    Different doctor. This one practices medicine.

I saw a few episodes of Doctor Who when I was a kid, but never since then.