The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Except the weather has been too foul to even think about wearing a skirt, let alone a mini skirt that comes to my mid thighs.
  • ah, dawling, least you'll look fabulous as your legs slowly freeze~~~~
  • That's where the thick black tights come in.

I had to endure eight years of wearing skirts in the dead of winter at school.

At least here I can pair it up with my Converse or my Rocket Dog boots to bring about a certain style.

That said, I'm wearing grey skinnies right now and my legs are still freezing.
  • Looking around the campus, there are guys with legs skinnier than mine...
  • On the plus side, I'm analysing pyrotechnics in Chemistry today.
  • edited 2016-01-26 13:04:54
    My dreams exceed my real life

This actually looks really nice, graphically speaking
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Toolsie said:

Looking around the campus, there are guys with legs skinnier than mine...

A lot of dudes have skinny legs, don't take it personally.
  • mikey looks anime AF
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ohio State is a land-grant university, which basically means the federal government gave the state government some land and said "here, make a public university."

We started in 1870 as Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College, but by 1878 they changed our name to The Ohio State University.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Good news: I'm not longer anxious as fuck.

Bad news: Now I'm just kinda depressed.
    And I may say to myself "this is not my beautiful palace!"

And I may say to myself "this is not my beautiful prince!"
  • Toolsie said:

Looking around the campus, there are guys with legs skinnier than mine...

Tools I'm gonna be blunt here

Your legs are hot as hell you should be proud of them

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Flat Ar Theory: The theory that Arthur the Aardvark and everyone that he knows is a paper cutout controlled by a diabolical puppeteer.
    Why is it still considered reasonable for mobile phone companies to charge exorbitant rates for data? If an ISP tried charging £10000 for 500GB they'd be laughed at.
    For the same reason that Texas Instruments can still charge $100 for a calculator from 1999: we're all fools who buy them anyway because we feel we have no choice.
    "is 50mb broadband fast enough" is a Google suggestion.

Who's a girl gotta kill to get those kind of speeds?
  • I think @Vriska should be granted sole control over that page, honestly.

I just want to get 8 posts on page 8888. ::::D
    Mom don't tell me what to do
    I don't have to listen to you
    I don't have to follow your rules
    I'm gonna live in my car at the school, hey hey
    Steven Kyooniverse
  • edited 2016-01-26 18:47:36
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Opener: Bio II -> Miasma -> Bio (Energy Drain) -> (Swiftcast) Bane + Shadow Flare (Energy Drain)

4 or more targets: Miasma II (Energy Drain) -> Blizzard II
    3 targets: Miasma II (Energy Drain) -> Aero -> Aero -> Aero -> Broil
    2 or 1 targets: Aero (Energy Drain) (Aero) -> Broil
  • edited 2016-01-26 19:18:25

Got two of my wisdom teeth taken out (finally). It needed to be done, so hurrah for that, but I'm not looking forward to having gauze in my mouth for the next few hours or to living on soups and applesauce for the next two days.
    this is completely out of left field but

does anyone else remember some years ago when linkara reviewed a lady gaga themed comic

and instead of being about lady gaga it was about some man who became obsessed with lady gaga and ended up dressing up as her and singing in public or something

and linkara was like "this is so stupid!"

but then iron liz, his girlfriend at the time, made a big long video where she defended the comic on the basis that the protagonist was a closeted trans woman

i swear this is a thing that actually happened

like yes i'm not making it up
    scientfic calculators > graphing calculators > arithmetic calculators
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    but you can't use a scientific calculator as a graphing calculator
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Steven Kyooniverse

we, are the illuminati jokes
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i didn't mean to be awake this late

i am bad at this
    Tachyon said:

but you can't use a scientific calculator as a graphing calculator

true

but they're cooler to me, somehow
  • kill living beings
    i've been eating trash exclusively for the last few days and i just made a proper meal and goddamn i'm wolfin it down so fast i got the hiccups
    Iron Liz is a gamergator now, which is depressing.
  • It's called Indie Flower, apparently. (You can check by making a copy of the document.)
    a trans woman joining gamergate is like a muslim joining the republican party

it just doe't make any sense
  • Iron Liz is a gamergator now, which is depressing.

the actual hell
    Didn't know who she was but a quick glance at her TvT page is enough for me to be disappointed
  • "How can we be transphobic, Iron Liz is with us" -something a gator has definitely said

yeah but remember miko

there are tons of people of all gender identity that make no goddamn sense

Let me tell you about Justine Tunney, tranwoman and proud nerd-fascist
  • Calica said:

yeah but remember miko

I hope this isn't patronizing but

Miko was also psychotic and they were a group that completely validated all her (very serious and dangerous) delusions

• fight. dream. horse. love.
    2016 is going to be the worst election year in the history of the internet
  • Kexruct said:

Calica said:

yeah but remember miko

Miko was also psychotic and they were a group that completely validated all her (very serious and dangerous) delusions

No offense to either of you, but could we not bring up you know who in the public thread?

2016 is going to be the worst election year in the history of the internet

I dunno, it'll at least be funny to watch the Republican Party slowly self-destruct
    self-destruct
    self-construct
    self-kexruct
  • edited 2016-01-27 02:51:23
    We can do anything if we do it together.

Kexruct said:

Calica said:

yeah but remember miko

No offense to either of you, but could we not bring up you know who in the public thread?
    Treating her like a non-person is just further feeding her delusions, honestly.
  • edited 2016-01-27 02:52:53
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    bleh whatever
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
  • head in my paws
    Anyone remember that time someone made a TVT account called "Anonymous User " (sic) and imitated Anonus?

Think about it...a fake AU.

Fool's gold!
    I remember that because I literally warned about that very attack to Fast Eddie and he didn't pay attention