The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Free Max B or at least review his case.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    SWAG
  • swag is OddFuture

jeez Imi it's like you don't even have an in-depth knowledge of late 2000s/early 2010s underground rap scenes.
    nah, I just meant swag
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I just had a dream where me and my two brothers are at the first day of classes at some big hotshot university. And before the break, there's some dumb pulp hero cartoon that turns into some dumb pulp hero musical, performed by students and staff? And it's part of the lesson plan?

During the break I sign myself up for the musical. And I guess the class is about quantum physics, because it's the exact same musical as before, only with details changed: robots instead of aliens, new cast, and what old cast remained shifted roles.

As we all take our seats, I completely forget that I'm performing the last number. And I only remember at the very last minute, so I run from my seat, jump on stage, and just start improvising, pretending to cook and play prince charming without any kind of direction or prop, singing my lines at a totally different key, but still I give it a good show.

That was weird.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't even like musicals.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I Don't Even Own A Television would be such a better podcast if they stopped trying so hard to be a quirky segmented podcast and just focused on the meat of the book.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    cucumber quest i forgot how fucking good it was hahahaha
    I check it like every day.

Anyway I'm going to go for therapy.
    Making fun of uppity autistics is "funny"
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'm just going to quote what I said in IRC after you left: "I didn't even mean to be rude since that seemed like gentle-natured ribbing, then extended to Tensei because I like ribbing her. :/" because like... of course you've smelled things, that is an inherently dumb thing to say, so sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Suddenly I'm sad I'm the only princess on HH.

If there were more of us we could have a tea party!
    I'm one when I feel like it!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yes!

My lovely prince(ss) <3
  • I'm imagining that post is in response to my post not anonus's

I'm imagining that post is in response to my post not anonus's

you are not a princess
  • nah I was thinking about you being really romantic towards a lamb vindaloo
    vin diesel
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    i mean, curry is worth being romantic towards
  • I watched the Anita Sarkeesian review of Star Wars and was surprised by how non-noteworthy it was.

Like, her opinion is shared by lots of people.
    I don't know what's real anymore
  • first things first I'm the realest
    nothing is real

and nothing to get hung about
    Nothing is real, and even nothing being real is not real either.
    ...Am I really like Star?
    you don't have little insect wings so no
  • iunno, ive never watched the show
  • ...Am I really like Star?

You give off a vibe that resembles hers a good portion of the time, though with less randomness for randomness's sake. (Only slightly, however.)

Maybe with a little bit more maturity behind it as well, but that's kind of a given.
  • honestly I kinda wonder if people actually would think I resembled Tiny if the game were more well known

but I'm glad folks are willing to take me at my word that we're pretty much alternate universe versions of each other because it'd be kinda weird otherwise
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I often joke about being like Karkat, but I do wonder how similar we really are.

iunno, ive never watched the show

>:3
  • not interested
  • I actually got a good nights sleep last night.

Amazing.

not interested

aww, ok
    Acererak said:

I watched the Anita Sarkeesian review of Star Wars and was surprised by how non-noteworthy it was.

It must be really hard work to be consistently outraged at her opinions for money
    6PdR3dY.png
  • Acererak said:

I watched the Anita Sarkeesian review of Star Wars and was surprised by how non-noteworthy it was.

It must be really hard work to be consistently outraged at her opinions for money
    People got mad at her over it? It's a really standard "not a fan" opinion.
  • Yes, well the subject is Star Wars after all

More importantly though she's a woman operating in male dominated spaces though

I'm honestly shocked that you didn't know people got mad at her she's one of GrandmaGrope's favorite targets
  • Oh, Gamergate. 

I have a friend who's super into that. It's made me wonder if we should still be friends sometimes tbh
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i admit, i got kind unnerved by the reactions to Sarkeesian because as far as i could tell the stuff she was saying seemed like, uncontroversial, Feminism 101 kind of stuff

i was like, just how extreme are these guys?
    Tachyon said:

i admit, i got kind unnerved by the reactions to Sarkeesian because as far as i could tell the stuff she was saying seemed like, uncontroversial, Feminism 101 kind of stuff

i was like, just how extreme are these guys?

This is why we should kill all insight wankers, so they will stop agitating by convincing the sad nerds of the world that "being a leftist making a normative statement" is the most evil sin one can commit.
  • Waiting outside my Drugs Of Abuse lecture half an hour early because I'm bored.

Mmmmm, drugs...
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

I often joke about being like Karkat, but I do wonder how similar we really are.

If you really want to know, I think you're like Karkat in that you're prone to judging yourself too harshly, but you're unlike Karkat in that you don't judge everyone around you as harshly (or at least you aren't as vocal about it) and you don't fake an abrasive tough-guy persona to hide how much you care.
  • Hey so

I'm about to get my next paycheck

And I just wanted a quick idea of who all donated money to me way back when

I can see it on PayPal but I wanted to quick check here
  • There used to be cocaine in Coca Cola. 

I fucking knew there was, but no one believed me. 
  • and some similar stimulant in Pepsi.

pepsedine or whatever it's called.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    MetaFour said:

If you really want to know, I think you're like Karkat in that you're prone to judging yourself too harshly, but you're unlike Karkat in that you don't judge everyone around you as harshly (or at least you aren't as vocal about it) and you don't fake an abrasive tough-guy persona to hide how much you care.
    Yeah, that sounds about right.

Thank you.
  • edited 2016-01-28 16:19:47
    ಠ_ಠ
    Oh, God.

We're doing heroin in the lecture, and there's photos of what they the injection does to the body.

I'm deathly afraid of needles.