The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Hermit crabs are a sentient alien species from the planet Abalone.
    http://ihfsttinuf.tumblr.com/post/135366386817/mr-devilman-so-i-was-thinking-stardust

The best thing about this is that this song actually would fit the tone of Part 4.

And it's the antithesis of everything the villain of Part 4 believes.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I 6elieve that the c9nsensus regarding the Serket dancest9r is that the vast maj9rity 9f her 6ehaviours and acti9ns have 6een exceedingly pr96lematic, t9 the p9int that even s9 much as the sarcastic emulati9n 9f her speech register—which w9uld already 6e caste discriminati9n 6y its very nature, and thus deeply distasteful—c9uld pr9ve triggering t9 the sensitive, let al9ne the arachn9ph96ic.

#tw: spiders #tw: 6l99d #tw: 6ig9try #tw: Vriska

In other words, fuck yes, 8itches.
  • kill living beings
    whenever someone mentions the part four theme song all star just plays in my head now
    Apparently rumor has it it's going to be "Build Me Up Buttercup"

This would also work
  • edited 2016-01-26 00:10:37
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

I 6elieve that the c9nsensus regarding the Serket dancest9r is that the vast maj9rity 9f her 6ehaviours and acti9ns have 6een exceedingly pr96lematic, t9 the p9int that even s9 much as the sarcastic emulati9n 9f her speech register—which w9uld already 6e caste discriminati9n 6y its very nature, and thus deeply distasteful—c9uld pr9ve triggering t9 the sensitive, let al9ne the arachn9ph96ic.

#tw: spiders #tw: 6l99d #tw: 6ig9try #tw: Vriska

In other words, fuck yes, 8itches.

While it is p9ssi6le, if a trifle pr96lematic, t9 impers9nate Kankri in sh9rt f9rm p9sts, a m9re faithful representati9n must als9 acc9unt f9r the c9nsidera6le quantity 9f w9rds c9ntained within a genuine Kankri essay. I mean c9nversati9n. It must 6e admitted that a p9st which is deficient in this respect, h9wever accurate a representati9n 9f Kankri it may 9therwise 6e, remains s9mewhat inauthentic.  I c9uld dem9nstrate a genuine l9ng-f9rm Kankri p9st here, 6ut in the interest 9f 6revity, I shall say 9nly the f9ll9wing:

Alth9ugh I appreciate y9ur c9nsiderati9n f9r the feelings 9f y9ur fell9w heapers in c9rrectly tagging the p9tentially triggering and, yes, pr96lematic elements 9f the t9rll descri6ed in the p9st a69ve qu9ted, I still am 69und t9 remind y9u that the use 9f such pr9fane language, even in jest, c9uld pr9ve damaging t9 the disc9urse 9n what was hithert9 a civil and reas9na6le f9rum, and w9uld theref9re 6e 6etter av9ided.  Even ackn9wledging that, yes, this is n9t the first time that such language has 6een present in a p9st 6y a heaper (regretta6ly), it c9uld n9netheless pr9ve triggering t9 th9se m9re sensitive than y9urself and, while I h9pe y9u will n9t 6e 9ffended 6y my 96serving s9, the denial that 9ne intends t9 engage in a pr96lematic acti9n, f9ll9wed 6y the immediate perf9rmance of said acti9n, even if 9nly f9r the sake 9f jest, must 6e admitted t9 6e rather hyp9critical and theref9re entirely unaccepta6le in any f9rm 9f disc9urse seeking t9 enact genuine s9cial pr9gress.

I d9 h9pe this 96servation has n9t made y9u at all unc9mf9rta6le?  If it has, please say, s9 that we make talk thr9ugh th9se feelings at length and perhaps gain a greater understanding 9f, n9t 9nly 9urselves, 6ut 9f the nature 9f the disc9urse and the pitfalls which may arise in the inf9rmal discussi9n 9f such sensitive matters.  H9wever, if it is the case that y9u are experiencing s9me disc9mf9rt at this m9ment in time, perhaps y9u w9uld prefer t9 speak t9 y9ur m9irail, if y9u have 9ne, 6ef9re we c9ntinue this discussi9n further?  N9t that I am presuming that y9ur 9rientati9n d9es n9t preclude c9nciliat9ry r9mantic relati9nships, 9f c9urse, alth9ugh I ap9l9gize if I have triggered y9u by appearing t9 c9mmit the micr9aggressi9n 9f presuming that this sh9uld 6e the case.

#tw: pitfalls #tw: micr9aggressions #tw: hyp9crisy-shaming #tw: hyp9crisy
  • kill living beings
    why

anyway i learned a hsitory thing today which is that the dutch golden age was like half while they were de jure spanish. nice
    Tachyon wins the page, everybody.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth

is this a reference
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's Steven's song from "It Could Have Been Great" ^_^
    oh
    i forgot that was in there
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Tachyon wins the page, everybody.

:D

honestly i felt your post about Vriska was the most convincing, because that's *exactly* how Kankri talking about Vriska would sound

also i'd forgotten how much fun it can be to RP the Homestucks, so thanks for this
    I did my best to sound peeved, indignant, and a bit condescending all at once, and I believe that I have succeeded!
  • you're a natural!

>:3c
    My mind is all burbel'd

It's like fucking 2013
    2013 did not exist.
  • life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth

life and death and death and death and death and death on the moon
    please do not pollute the moon by dying on it

please do not pollute the moon by dying on it

What, it's only OK when Major Tom does it? :|

(...too soon?)
    He was not on the moon when he died though, so.
    how rude
    (they did not, in fact, kill the moon)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
    this is page 6969

how smexy
  • edited 2016-01-26 03:03:33
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    that's kinda cool, I always wanted to look like a wall
    Switched it to an HTTPS link because the regular HTTP was behaving oddly.

And yes, that is... uncanny.
  • kill living beings

see the problem here is that my princessocity looks like noise but yours is totally smooth, so not only does your princessocity grow exponentially, you have a nearly infinite princessing-to-noise ratio
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.

Embedded image permalink

shit
    I kinda want to start a calculator collection.

Nothing too rare, just some stuff I think is cool.

The original 1970s TI-30 with the red LED numbers seems to go on eBay for decent prices, so I might pick up one of those when I get the chance.

I also want a 1990s TI Math Explorer, because I used those in elementary school and being the first scientific calculators I ever used, they have serious nostalgia value to me.
  • kill living beings
    nah get a curta
    6969 shuddered, their breathing becoming steadily more laboured. Amara stood over them, the fae's face tinged with disappointment. "A pity. I thought maybe you'd be the one to escape. But no, you only reached the 50th post, just like all the others." She knelt down and cupped 6969's face in her hand, and lightly, almost tenderly, pressed her lips against theirs, a slightly sweet taste, mingled with a pronounced bitterness. The pain wracking 6969's ruined body slowly subsided, replaced by a dull throbbing in their head. They tried to push themself up on one arm, only to find themself buckling to the ground mere moments later, their strength ever ebbing. "Settle, child. Just let it happen."

Unable to sustain themself for any longer, their eyes closed slowly, a profound numbness enveloping their body. Their ragged breathing slowed to a crawl, and gradually, faded altogether. Amara looked at the body, pity in her eyes. "And so it starts again, anew." She gently lay her hand on the body, and closed her eyes. A quiet chanting filled the air, and the body slowly discoloured, taking the tone of autumn leaves. A wind filled the clearing, scattering it, leaving only a small white flower in its place, the sole evidence of what had transpired. The fae queen cupped the flower in both hands, cooing as if over a newborn child. "Oh, my sweet 6970. It is almost time for your grand debut. And maybe this time, you'll even escape the heap."
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't like talking about music.
    I love dancing about architecture.
  • ugh, hate being up this early >_<

need to ring the doctors to get a possible doctors appointment that I may not even get, and then wait for my food shopping that I bought last night...

And then prep for my four hour lab session.

And then actually go to my four hour lab session.
  • Oxford University existed before the Aztec Empire
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

nah get a curta

i kind of want a curta but aren't they hells of expensive?
  • kill living beings
    the aztec empire is pretty recent by some standards
    My university has only existed since 1870, but at the same time that might as well be ancient to Americans

Also I want electronic calculators, silly Tzetze
  • My university only became a university in the 1990's. It was a polytechnic from the 1970's, and a mining and ceramics college in the early 1900's.
  • I'm wearing my new scarf that I got in a sale. It was the last one in the shop, and it was only £4.99. It's beautiful.

And I also got a skirt in the same sale. The only one in the shop, and it happened to be in my size.