The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Toolsie said:

My tonsils have swollen up.

Been there. It's never fun. I hope you get better soon.
    Been there many times. It came at the worst possible time because I have a four hour lab session that I can't miss, followed by at least an hours wait for fire alarm testing to be done at my Halls before I can even think about crawling into bed and sleeping it off.

• Toolsie said:

Toolsie said:

My tonsils have swollen up.

Been there. It's never fun. I hope you get better soon.
    Been there many times. It came at the worst possible time because I have a four hour lab session that I can't miss, followed by at least an hours wait for fire alarm testing to be done at my Halls before I can even think about crawling into bed and sleeping it off.

Ugh. That's very unfortunate.
  • Got my lab session and collapsed on the floor. Coming round a bit now.
  • Shit. You gonna be okay?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    what happened?
  • Got to the lockers outside the lab and had to sit down as my head was spinning.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    i'm sorry
  • Another dizzy spell

Fun times
  • Just got an electric shock.

Not my day.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Charles and Sarah are a typical New York creative class couple -- he's in finance, she works at a hipster small press, yet both are indie-rock East Village veterans who aren't above snorting a little heroin on the weekends. But when they decide to take the logical next step and buy a condo in one of the glass-and-steel skyscrapers now dotting the waterfront of Williamsburg, their lives start to fall apart almost the moment after they sign their mortgage; and this is to say nothing of their creepy neighbors, their possibly haunted apartment, job crises in both their industries, and former friends still in Manhattan who are determined to pull them back into the debauchery. A touching ode to the a--holes ruining Brooklyn, this literary debut of "the Millennial John Updike" is a funny yet wistful dramedy about young urban life during the Great Recession, and you do not need to be a New Yorker yourself to enjoy his smart insights about city living and growing older...although that certainly doesn't hurt
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I think I'd rather gouge my eyes out than read that
  • Charles and Sarah are a typical New York creative class couple -- he's in finance, she works at a hipster small press, yet both are indie-rock East Village veterans who aren't above snorting a little heroin on the weekends. But when they decide to take the logical next step and buy a condo in one of the glass-and-steel skyscrapers now dotting the waterfront of Williamsburg, their lives start to fall apart almost the moment after they sign their mortgage; and this is to say nothing of their creepy neighbors, their possibly haunted apartment, job crises in both their industries, and former friends still in Manhattan who are determined to pull them back into the debauchery. A touching ode to the a--holes ruining Brooklyn, this literary debut of "the Millennial John Updike" is a funny yet wistful dramedy about young urban life during the Great Recession, and you do not need to be a New Yorker yourself to enjoy his smart insights about city living and growing older...although that certainly doesn't hurt

jfc
    http://www.cclapcenter.com/condo/ And you don't have to pay a dime!
    Of all the internet phenomena amongst subcultures, the weirdest is /r/atheists being annoyed at how few of their opponents are fundamentalists.
  • edited 2016-01-27 16:41:59
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    IJBM: People keep calling Fire Emblem Fates the Western release when the only place it has a release date in is North America.
  • Just worked up from my nap.

I'm hungry, tired, and my neck hurts.

Why are naps considered good?
  • edited 2016-01-27 17:25:36
    Thinking about the parallels between Transistor and Utena. It's interesting, really.

Hello again Sybil.
  • edited 2016-01-27 17:25:26

I am going with my dad and brothers to Disneyland over Spring Break.
    well, enjoy it. Ironically, if you must.
  • edited 2016-01-27 18:59:58

IJBM: People keep calling Fire Emblem Fates the Western release when the only place it has a release date in is North America.

don't you know, the only two places in the world that make and play videogames are japan and the united states
    and Luxembourg
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    There are already threads here about Autistic Supremacy but I felt the need to make a new one to express my thoughts. I have HFA and I do not understand why there is not a general consensus among all autistics that we are, in fact, a separate, distinct, and superior race of people. I have lurked these forums for years and It is very distressing to me that autism is still seen in a negative light by some and called things such as a "disorder" or "disease". Over the recent years with more knowledge and data being released I would have thought that by now there would be a concrete realization that autism is representative of the natural evolutionary process that takes place in a species. We are not defective in anyway. Quite the opposite, actually. We are evolving. Autism is the beginning stage to evolving into a new species, separate from the current human race. I think nature realizes that the current human race has many problems and cannot survive into the future unless it adapts. And people being born autistic is natures solution to the problem, to create a new better adapted form of human that doesn't posses the negative qualities neurotypicals have. We are meant to replace neurotypicals with a better way of thinking. Things about autism such as "impaired social interaction and communication, restricted and repetitive behavior" are not disadvantages. Autistic people don't have social interaction problems...we just don't interact the same as neurotypicals. That's not a disorder or condition, we are just a new species entirely. Autistic people just live in a world dominated by the neurotypical state of mind, which is not how we are. 

We should not let autism be put down and seen as a bad thing by the general public, which is what it seems like to me. If you search for autism on the internet you see mostly information about autism being a horrible disorder that needs to be cured, and that autistic people need help to live their lives. There is only a small bit of websites about autism being good and the advantages. That needs to change. The general public needs to know the real truth behind autism, not the info that is currently being put out in mass. I call on all autistics to stand proud and represent yourselves the right way, as a new and advanced species of human. From reading numerous threads on here I see that many autistic people themselves do not agree that autism is superior. I would like to ask why you think that. In my everyday life I see that the way neurotypicals think and behave is NOT good. If you think about it, neurotypical society is on the verge of complete collapse, almost extinction. Neurotypicals can barely survive without destroying each other. Their behavior in mass is destructive and counter productive to maintaining a stable society. Do you think a nation of autistic people would have the same problems that society has now? the answer is clearly no. So how is it not clear that autism is superior?
    let's put everybody who's autistic on an island somewhere, see how they do

like an autistic Lord of the Flies
  • kill living beings
    so is this a search replace on magneto dialogue or what.
    It's funny because being autistic is shitty and some people deal with how fucked they are by the world that they imagine they are blessed.

Hilarious
  • My aesthetic is purple argyle and explosives.

Well, when my aesthetic isn't cerulean, spiders, pir8s, dice, and the num8er 8 of course. ::::P
  • fun fact the sweater I am wearing today is argyle

it's not purple though, it's pink and ivory.

also I actually did not knit this one myself.

If I had it would've been purple. And black and gray and white. It would've been the Argyle of Asexuality.
  • Damn now I wanna knit an Argyle of Asexuality.
  • If possible I would have owned said argyle.

Would never wear it at home, but.
  • I'd wear it everywhere.

'Cause if you don't know it's for asexuality it's still a nice color mix., and it doesn't immediately stand out as "THESE COLORS MEAN SOMETHING!".

And I wear purple a lot anyway. XD
    the argyle of boob
    Wiz Khalifa is a Steel City boy like me, so I have no choice but to not support him if I can possibly avoid supporting him.
    I do like "Young and Wild and Free" though.
  • like I literally just google image searched "argyle bra" and that was one of the results.
  • "I didn't mean to either him like that" is the greatest thing to come out of this so far.
  • edited 2016-01-27 21:33:02

i feel Kanye with the whole "i have no clue what direction i want to go musically so i keep getting really into a thing and then im like nah and i back out" thing
  • i feel Kanye with the whole "i have no clue what direction i want to go musically so i keep getting really into a thing and then im like nah and i back out" thing

apparently the entire So Help Me God / SWISH/ WAVES album we're getting next month was thrown together over the past few months and I think that's just fine myself.
  • he should title it So Swish Me Waves
  • that sounds like something a pirate would say

"arrrrrrrrr, swish me waves!"
  • someone out there has made pirate themed hip-hop
  • kill living beings
    starting to think medical classes just can't avoid gross pictures, and i don't even mean pictures of internals
    Excerpt from a script for medieval infomercial

Black and white shot of PAINED GRANDMOTHER writing in the flames of Purgatory

Black and white shot of SAD DEAD SON waiting for his entry to Heaven amidst the fire of Purgatory.

Black and white shot of DESPAIRING RELATIVE feeling sad contemplating this.

DESPAIRING RELATIVE: There has to be a better way!

Color shot of POPE LEO X walking into frame in a lovely cathedral

POPE LEO X: There IS a better way.
  • someone out there has made pirate themed hip-hop

I have heard some in fact, it was not very good.
  • TreTre
    edited 2016-01-27 21:56:54
    from my thread:
    Tre said:

all this Kanye/Max B/Wiz drama over Waves with one V and I'm just here like