The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Tre said:

also, not gonna lie, "I want my life back" is quite honestly one of the dumbest things I've heard a politician say w/r/t their job, which is notable given that I live in 2016 America

i think it might straight up be the dumbest

at least its the most snively and contemptible
    please clap :(
  • lee4hmz said:

Tre said:

also, not gonna lie, "I want my life back" is quite honestly one of the dumbest things I've heard a politician say w/r/t their job, which is notable given that I live in 2016 America

including that easily
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    lee4hmz said:

Tre said:

moe through helplessness 
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    Epitome said:

lee4hmz said:

Tre said:

moe through helplessness 
    you joke, but this is p much exactly what all coverage of Jeb Bush was like this cycle
  • kill living beings
    slowly explodes
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Tachyon said:
    I forgot how wonderful Googles Ari Ozawa as Chiyo was.

Not that everything else wasn't also great.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I am reminded of the Girl From Lovers Lane episode of MST3K where the bots are depressed by the sad ending of the film, and Joel gets them to write happier endings.

This is also the episode that gave us Bix Dugan
    I like how the most powerful creature in the Dark Sun setting is... a dragon called Boris Borys.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    one piece sounds like boss ass shit
    At the end of One Piece, it will be revealed that the One Piece was friendship all along.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    wouldn't be totally surprised
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    One Piece is good though, and also very childish and stupid but that's part of the fun
    One Piece is a box, containing a piece of paper, saying "Now wasn't that fun?"
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    The One Piece is the rest of the Hunter x Hunter manga.
    Fun thought: A 13 year old who watched Madoka as it aired is now 18.
    Huh!
    One Piece. Of badness.
  • I knew it was gonna be that scene. But yeah, Nozaki is great and I really need to get back to watching it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers

i was 14 when i saw madonkadonk, so i was young enough to waifu kyoko back then without it being weird. she's still one of my favorite characters after all these years, minus waifu-ism
    Epitome said:

i was 14 when i saw madonkadonk, so i was young enough to waifu kyoko back then without it being weird. she's still one of my favorite characters after all these years, minus waifu-ism
    That feeling is honestly really nice.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Penn & Teller meet Ash Upquark
  • kill living beings
    my head sucks

just not a good head
  • One time I was at a pizza/arcade place with some friends and I found that Terminator Salvation mounted gun game, so naturally I played with both guns and spent a solid two minutes howling

No one else was there, of course
  • It was just

"AAAAAAAAAAAbangbangbangbangbangAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbangbangbangbangAAAAAAAAAAAA" until I died

I thought it was funny
  • Epitome said:

this is basically me with winry
  • pretty much some white kid

Penn & Teller meet Ash Upquark

As it happens, I can appreciate the garden-variety sleight-of-hand smoke-and-mirrors stage magic as practiced by mortals with no magic abilities of their own.  It's a sort of stunt of deception, in which the "magician" does something that appears impossible; you know it's an illusion, but the wonderment comes from trying to figure how they pulled it off.  How did they do that?

The problem is, having spent so much time around fairies, witches and other mages, my first thought is usually that, "Oh, they must have used real magic," no deception involved.  Sometimes I don't even notice that they've done the trick already!  I'm waiting for them to do something mysterious or unexpected, but often the trick is to make it look like they've performed the kind of low-level spell that a child can manage without any magical training at all, which doesn't register as anything out of the ordinary.
  • kill living beings
    So that's how magicians switch places with people. By magic!
  • 999: otherwise known as "some of these sex jokes are dumb but they're funnier than they are annoying" followed by its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (or "Boy, if you thought these dick and boob jokes were weird and uncomfortable, just you wait until the plot twist!") and the thrilling conclusion, Zero Time Dilemma, also known as "A lot of those jokes are immeasurably worse now"
    You know if they wanted Lotus to be visibly aging, they should have drawn her that way.
  • kill living beings
    cast iron pans are kinda weird
    A show about cast iron pans learning magic, leading an uprising, and becoming caster iron pans.
    Epitome said:

Still weird to think I'm a good four years older than you. Really, really weird.
    Sometimes I feel bad for missing out, so to speak, on various waves in the industry and fandom when I was younger. And although it's coming less from a place of not being involved and more in being overly conservative and thus delaying stuff I actually would have liked (which still happens but with far less frequency), it still feels a little weird. Happened somewhat with PMMM but I got to that after the fact at a time where... well, which is different from watching it now, after it really died down. Fine enough timing overall.
  • It really does kinda feel calculated to be as rage-inducing as possible with details like the concert tickets and the "oh by the way she's an orphan" at the end.
  • on the other hand I'm remembering my sister seeing the man get shot and then her manager being angry that the police made them shut down for the day
    she was the employee with the lowest seniority
    Her work was excellent, she never missed a day of work in the six years she worked here, and she was my go-to person for weekends and holidays.
    ???

WHAT
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
    Current status: wasting time at the Gahanna branch of the public library while I wait for it to be time to go pick up my brother.
  • and I'm at the U of M st paul campus waiting for a dude
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Centie has a brother?

What is this prince, is he nice or mean, does he like bananas, does he have a centralian counterpart?