The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Heh, I don't talk about my brother much, do I?

He's 20, he's studying to be a graphic designer, and he has a huge afro. He loves Steven Universe and he's fun to hang out with.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The library's public PCs all have huge touchscreens.

They've got nicer computers than I have now!!
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    You answered none of my questions, Centie!  For shames!  For ALL THE SHAMNES!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Kexruct said:

999: otherwise known as "some of these sex jokes are dumb but they're funnier than they are annoying" followed by its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward (or "Boy, if you thought these dick and boob jokes were weird and uncomfortable, just you wait until the plot twist!") and the thrilling conclusion, Zero Time Dilemma, also known as "A lot of those jokes are immeasurably worse now"

the innuendo in 999 was mostly just silly and cute, because it just showed how awkward Junpei and Akane were
    Odradek said:

You know if they wanted Lotus to be visibly aging, they should have drawn her that way.

this is true, though
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Prince?
    Aliroz said:

You answered none of my questions, Centie!  For shames!  For ALL THE SHAMNES!

He's generally very nice

He does indeed like bananas

He doesn't have a Centralia counterpart, but none of my family members do. I keep that fantasy mostly to my online friends
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers

Epitome said:

Fun thought: A 13 year old who watched Madoka as it aired is now 18.

i was 14 when i saw madonkadonk, so i was young enough to waifu kyoko back then without it being weird. she's still one of my favorite characters after all these years, minus waifu-ism

Still weird to think I'm a good four years older than you. Really, really weird.
    haven't heard that in a while, haha. it's weird, back on the TVT when i was 13/14, everyone seemed so much older and wiser than me. now i'm 20 and i'm like 'wow everyone's actually pretty young i thought this person was like seven years older than me but they're actually three and all of us are stumbling through life". 

^^ ...considering alice's (fictional!) kinks, that's kind of appropriate. but also NO
  • kill living beings
    pan update: it's super... greasy? not really grease, but it's sticky to the touch. i think i used too much oil
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Heh, I don't talk about my brother much, do I?

He's 20, he's studying to be a graphic designer, and he has a huge afro. He loves Steven Universe and he's fun to hang out with.

gee, he sounds familiar
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
  • @anonus I'm at the Minnesota history museum and there's a chuck Jones exhibit
    I actually looked that up, and saw it was there

Mother offered to take me to Seattle last year to see it, but I was all "what about a meetup with Centie?"

God I want to go to that exhibit

I wanna go to some area I've never been before :<

(I have been to Minnesota but that was for layovers)
  • Things I learned today:

Vernon Reid is a fan of Science fiction and Jeff Vandermeer and once wrote a song called "I have no mouth and I must Scream".

The Lone Ranger might have been based on Bass Reeves, an African American deputy Marshal who arrested over 3,000 felons.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Odradek said:

That Harry Potter is calvinist essay is gonna get posted every other day if JK Rowling ever goes all BNP Daily Mail.

Tumblr is going to believe some parody twitter account that said she supports Brexit and this is gonna start happening, you mark my words

The Lone Ranger might have been based on Bass Reeves, an African American deputy Marshal who arrested over 3,000 felons.

ooh
  • Odradek said:

You know if they wanted Lotus to be visibly aging, they should have drawn her that way.

but then they wouldn't have a fanservice character
    Odradek said:

Odradek said:

That Harry Potter is calvinist essay is gonna get posted every other day if JK Rowling ever goes all BNP Daily Mail.

Tumblr is going to believe some parody twitter account that said she supports Brexit and this is gonna start happening, you mark my words
    She didn't support Brexit, but she is very anti-Corbyn.
  • Calvinist Harry Potter is one of the exactly three good pieces of media criticism
  • a performer's outrageous presentation is inversely proportional to how long they'll last before they become has-beens

I give this Minaj thing a year at most

this post was made three years ago

thanks Onika
  • Heh, I don't talk about my brother much, do I?

he sounds like a bro! (pun unintended)

he went down the path I should have, good on him
  • (I'm still tempted to get it as a minor, though I don't know if UK offers it as such)
  • power is out

Number of Outages: 974
    Customers Impacted: 57201
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Odradek said:

Odradek said:

also anti-Scottish independence

but i think it'd be kind of hard to portray her as a Brexit supporter given that she was a very vocal and visible supporter of the Scottish Remain campaign, and described the Leave campaign as racists, bigots and Nazis
  • power is out

Number of Outages: 974
    Customers Impacted: 57201
    Wow. That is a major outage. That sucks.
  • edited 2016-07-05 23:53:30
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I'm still sad about John Cleese becoming a cranky old man who shouts at clouds. :<

Odradek said:

Odradek said:

Gonna happen
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Crystal said:

Is this the Banyanya thing I have been hearing about...?! 0w0
    Or Bananya, rather.

And it is! Very cute!
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It's fun, much as a three minute show like that can be anyway.
  • we are getting massive thunder woo
  • also I didn't mention it but I was drenched earlier like I had to take off my t-shirt in public (nobody was round granted) and wring it out
    I could go for a storm right about now, though I don't envy the power failure and drenchedness

I could go for a storm right about now, though I don't envy the power failure and drenchedness

it rained here earlier, briefly, in broad daylight
    You're wondering who I am
    (Secret, secret, I've got a secret)
    Machine or mannequin 
    With parts made in Japan
    I am the modren man!

I always liked how he says "modren" for whatever reason
    Renegade is one of the theme songs of the Pittsburgh Steelers

For reasons I have never understood
    Steelers fans seem enamored of the '70s, and the team's glory days then
  • remember when The Last of Us had an enemy faction called The Pittsburgh Stealers

how clever do you think the person who came up with that felt
    The Stealers, a band of phantom thieves who roam the country stealing sports memorabilia.
  • re: my question the other day, no one called me a cis menace that I can find with search functions so I must have dreamed that

how very odd

I must have been reading tumblr too close to bedtime (not that anyone there has called me a cis menace but it is the origin of "down with cis" and all that jazz)

also do I even count as cis if I present as female but don't think of myself as having a gender and only use "she" out of habit

certainly not a menace either way tho
    Oh, and if you were wondering, you say its name like “sam-on.”
    Clickhole, please fix your fish pronunciations. You do the salmon a disservice. :<
  • I still haven't played Undertale.

It seems to be quite a thing though.
    Vriska said:

I still haven't played Undertale.

It seems to be quite a thing though.

Please do. It is an edifying and enriching experience for the soul.
    Pokémon Go's out! ...In Australia. Good thing APKs are region free!
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    I got stuck on the Mettaton EX fight and I've only touched it 3 or 4 times since

I got stuck on the Mettaton EX fight and I've only touched it 3 or 4 times since

Really? Interesting but logical "that one boss" situation there.

Do keep going. It gets really amazing after that point. And utterly heartbreaking in ways that are difficult to articulate.
    Fuck, now I can't use that one avatar until y'all finish.
  • I feel like I didn't have too much trouble with that fight. It was Undyne I got stuck on forever mostly because I was an idiot and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.