The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• what if you put some kind of small transponder (like the ones used in electronic toll collection tags) in every new car?

Then there would be no way for us to escape once they start rounding us up.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well my first thought was to have some kind of sensor to optically detect the headlights of the oncoming vehicle, but in the case where you're using your high beams in the first place (fog, for example) it's not guaranteed that the sensor would have a clear line of sight to the headlights...

Plus that would introduce the issue of false positives. What if there's a house at the side of the road that has two white lampposts marking its driveway?
  • Back...

I failed...
  • Kitten! :3

It's okay. I'm just going to sulk in my room, eat Galaxy chocolate, and play My Chemical Romance at full blast and warble along.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Can you try and find another interview?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Aww, sorry to hear that, Tools.
  • At least it's not the end of world...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cookie!

:D
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-08-28 10:23:56
    ohhhhhhhhhh sometimes I

DORP
    "insert whiny electrowubstep skrilly here"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I awake
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^ Been there, done that. Sleeping is better. Usually.
    The odds are in sleep's favor, but you never know
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    "Sleep has his house."
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    MORE THAN JUST A SONG

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    all right, good morning, everyone
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    what
    i don't understand
    but, to know oneself, must you not first know silly youtube videos?
    ...i give up, it's too early in the morning to rationalize the internets
    it's also an early morning.

...wait no it's 11 am, i can't use that as an excuse
  • edited 2012-08-28 12:33:54
    I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    If I listen in on a college class while I'm waiting for my ride, am I stealing?

Yes. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

Yes. Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

JZ gets 10 Imipoints for getting the reference
  • [1:22:23 PM] Super Lazuli: got back from 8 hours of lifting and stocking those gigantic Clorox bottles they sell, and several more of running errands
    [1:22:27 PM] Super Lazuli: dog tired, will see you all later.

Pray.
    Birdy! :3
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Once upon a time, Mister Tommy Jefferson was minding his own business, eating his cabbage, when that mean old industrialist mister Al Hamilton came in uninvited.

"How rude," thought Tommy Jefferson, "first he undercuts all I have tried to do for years, then he establishes an economy based on industrialization rather than the sacred American Agrarian, and now he interrupts my cabbage". 

"What is it now, Alexander?"

"Oh, business as usual, Thomas.  Is the common man educated yet, or have you wasted more of the money my businesses made?"

"Don't talk about that!  You know these things take time."

"Yeah, time.  Time like your Monticello debts take time to pay off.  Oh wait, you can't pay them off."

Mean old industrialist mister Al Hamilton had crossed a line.

"James!  I told you never to let Hamilton in my house ever again!" Squalked Tommy Jefferson, coughing up cabbage.

"Sorry, Tom, but Alex is my friend, and he looked so sad when I said you couldn't come in.  He's not that bad a guy when you get to know him, and neither is John Ada-" said Jamie Madison.

"Don't mention that name.  John and I are through!" Interrupted Tommy Jefferson, his face as red as his hair used to be.

"So, Gentlemen, shall we get to business?" inquired mean old industrialist mister Al Hamilton.  "I hear the southern states would like to see the capital moved.  I could... arrange such a thing".

"What could you possibly want from Virginia that would entice you to move the capital, Alex?" Asked James Madison.

"James, I told you to never let Hamilton in, no matter what.  My debts will be paid before I'll see that man in my house again.  Out!  Out!  And no, you can't have any of my cabbage" said Tommy Jefferson.

"Speaking of debts, Virginia has paid off hers, but many northern states haven't.  I want that debt assumed, Thomas.  Assumed by the federal government." Said Alex Hamilton.

"Never.  You're just trying to sell influence to the highest bidder."

"I don't think he'll leave until you agree to a compromise, Tom.  Moving the capital to the south in exchange for assumption of state debts sounds like a good bargain."  Whispered Jamie Madion, whisperingly, in a whispered whisper.

"Fine."  Barked Tommy Jefferson, passive-aggressively.

And that's how Washington D.C. was founded.

The end.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Did somebody say passive-aggressive

you're all jerkbutts
  • The sadness will last forever.
    mariah carey
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    If it weren't for the big tag on the top that says "Maryland" on it, I'd swear that this field full of grass was out West someplace. No hills anywhere...
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Vshao said:

mariah carey

She was in the film I saw yesterday apparently.
    Rule 34!
    "OOH MR LINCOLN"
    a fan fiction

LINCOLN: president washington i am home now and i am looking so handsome and also my shirt opened?
    WASHINGTON: ooh mr lincoln ooh let's do it
    LINCOLN: yes and i will leave my top hat on
    MEANWHILE IN A 20 MILE RADIUS OF THIS EVENT
    historical anachronisms anachronizing 
    HISTORICAL ANACHRONISM: mr lincoln!
    robert e lee turning gay
    ROBERT E LEE: mr lincoln!
    it was amazing
    the end

• edited 2012-08-28 14:49:05

Tumblr Presents the inspiring story of one blogger, cursed from birth by an inability to form complete thoughts or use a keyboard, finding their voice through the only means available to them: fandom reaction gifs.
    ON MOUNTAIN

I SAW HIM

AS POWER FILLED UP HIS VEINS
    Wait, that's not right.

ON MOUNTAIN

I SAW IT

WHEN LIGHTNING REACHED OUT FOR HIM

ENCHANTED

MY EYES

IN MAGICAL RHAPSODY