Heaper Updates

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I had forgotten exactly where the reference came from, but when reminded, I went, "Oh! That part!"

I do that sometimes.
  • Decided to return to TVT, or at least try to. We'll see how it works out, though not having any particular expectations helps
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I finally put the capacitor in the outside unit. The A/C is working and it blows nice and cold, though it's been cool enough recently that we haven't needed the A/C.
  • Neighbors are still being shit
  • so, my mom is going to be getting open-heart surgery in the near future.

Not today, but she was in the hospital after something happened at work. I guess this finally explains where all her heart pain's coming from.

I'm really worried about her (and to a much lesser extent, myself. I've been having chest pains lately too), and I just don't know what to do.

I spent the past couple hours wiping most of the data off my old laptop so she can use it during her upcoming extended hospital stay, but the charger on that thing is finicky and I honestly don't know if it's enough.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    That sounds pretty serious. I wish your mother good luck with her surgery.
    Best of luck to your mom, Mojave....my uncle had to have open-heart surgery himself last year.
    I really hope that everything turns out as well as it possibly can for your mother and for you, Mojave.
  • That sounds pretty serious. I wish your mother good luck with her surgery.

• TreTre
    edited 2013-05-07 22:25:37
    Same feelings here, Mo. Sorry about your mom, I hope everything goes well with the surgery.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Good luck Mojave.

My grandfather had open heart surgery at one point, I recall. He came out of it just fine.
  • Yeah, Mojave, like I said on Tumblr, I hope she makes it.
  • Jesus, I hope everything works out okay for you and your mom, Mojave.
  • Has anyone here already mentioned that Monday is/was my birthday?

Because Monday is/was my birthday.
  • so, my mom is going to be getting open-heart surgery in the near future.

Not today, but she was in the hospital after something happened at work. I guess this finally explains where all her heart pain's coming from.

I'm really worried about her (and to a much lesser extent, myself. I've been having chest pains lately too), and I just don't know what to do.

I spent the past couple hours wiping most of the data off my old laptop so she can use it during her upcoming extended hospital stay, but the charger on that thing is finicky and I honestly don't know if it's enough.

Whoa, shit. Hope everything turns out alright, dude.
  • Yeah, she was alright.

She was in the hospital again earlier today though, but they sent her home. 

• edited 2013-05-14 17:21:21
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    That's good to hear, Mojave.

Also, for those who I haven't told yet, I got a summer on-campus internship that I wanted. I'm currently in the process of applying for academic credit for it. However, it's only for the first 5 weeks of the break.

But I also got an interview for another on-campus internship that will hopefully take place over the next 5 weeks of the break.

Yeah, she was alright.

She was in the hospital again earlier today though, but they sent her home. 

Thank all the gods. I am very happy that it worked out well.

In other news: Yo, Füschlatz!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I am currently settled into my new dorm.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I kind of want to have a cold right now, as weird as that sounds...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I kind of like having this thread around...
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    (maybe put this in Members Only?)

I read this wonderful story: http://www.mangareader.net/582/hourou-musuko.html
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I figured stuff out and I realize that I am a man. I will no longer make father disappoint. I will do push ups for America.
    let's go hunting and shoot some defenseless animals
    Nah man, I have plenty of dead defenseless animals in my refrigerator already because the slaughterhouses do all the work for me. The gift of modern civilization.
    then I guess we'll just sit back and watch some MANLY SHOWS on the television
    Watch some ESPN
    Damn right son. Pass me the wings.
    pass me the beer
    Get your own damn beer, the cooler's right there.
    whatever d00d
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You must be 21 years or older to drink in the Republic of Centralia
    We don't live in Centralia

We live in the United States of Manliness
    bitter beer for bitter people
    I was just joking, you know, because it is a tradition of April 1st. ^_^ I am totally not cool with being a man! That is because I was born with a vagina and tits and I do not have gender dysphoria of any sort.
  • kill living beings
    you know, if i think about it, i have like, trillions of y chromosomes, really

or well not since they only form for meiosis

blah
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Miko said:

I will do push ups

actually not a bad idea regardless of gender identity and nationality
    This is true.
    ...I feel like I can taste the inside of my sinuses.

Either this is just my spring allergies getting back into swing, or...

Again.

Fuck everything.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(*covers with hot water bottles*)
    In hindsight, I am drinking warm milk for the first time in, like, months, outside of the context of coffee, so it might just be that, but that should just make me phlegmy, not feel like I have taste buds in my nose.
    my brain is melting
    I am sick too and we can be sick together <3
  • Tachyon said:

Miko said:

I will do push ups

actually not a bad idea regardless of gender identity and nationality
    Spoiler alert, this is actually not true for Miko at the moment, Whoever can put th details onto the page gets a Clookie (Counterclock cookie)
    Is it because doing push ups while sick will only make Miko more tired? :)
  • Well, obviously doing anything while sick is bad.

But more to the point, exercise is a great way to produce a certain hormone caled Testostorane.

Connect dots.
  • testostorini with marinara sauce

Connect dots.