• lemme guess, you are actively not planning to rub my belly
  • I am doing a stupid thing.

Everything ok?
  • Naney said:

lemme guess, you are actively not planning to rub my belly

not that stupid.

I am doing a stupid thing.

Everything ok?
    yeah I'm fine. I wasn't really being serious.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Okay, I have the Classic back together, since it'll take several days for the parts to arrive and I need to go to bed soon anyhow.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    175 YEARS OF EARNING TRUST!

WHAT DOES 237 MEAN?
  • Justice42 said:

WHAT DOES 237 MEAN?

237 stands for the numerical value of two hundred, thirty seven. /capital punishment.
  • edited 2013-04-13 08:07:41
    The sadness will last forever.
    Sunday...20 years old...life goes so fast...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

I hadn't thought about it before, but it's pretty amusing how Anonus and I are both REALLY open and straightforward with our power fantasies.

Knowledge is power, so in a way, you two sharing knowledge is sharing power. It's like Captain Planet, you give someone a ring and they're more powerful because of it!
    You know

Somehow I feel like that almost makes sense

But I'm not sure how
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    April 2013

That's actually what month it is

How does that even happen
    I know, right?
  • Beyonce said "If you liked it, then you should've put a ring on it"

and so Gaea did put a ring on it, 5 special teens with attitudes.

First there's Freddie, with the power of leadership.

Then there's Daphne, with the power of kidnapping.

Velma, with the power of deductive reasoning,

Shaggy, with the power of cowardice.

Finally there's Scooby, with the power of gluttony.
    when their powers combine, mystical secrets are revealed to them, so long as one of them holds aloft a mighty sword and shouts "The more you know"

Go Joe!

How many references did I manage in there?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I count at least six. :)
    HOLY CRAP:

This means that, if I can get everything working, I won't need a hard disk for the IIgs!
    It would seem I am physically unable to sleep.

This is a source of annoyance.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *hugz*
  • edited 2013-04-13 19:13:05
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    After poking around with the A/C outside unit, I finally have it down to a bad capacitor. You can tell by poking the fan blade in the direction it's supposed to go; if it starts, that's a bad capacitor.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Capacitors! I just had a test on electrical circuits in Physics.
    HOLY CRAP THAT A2SERVER THINGY WORKED

I don't think I've seen an Apple II boot off the network since, oh, 1992? 
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That's pretty badass, Lee. How many geek levels do you ascend for doing that?
    I'm not sure, actually. I've always known that the Apple II can netboot, it's just that until now, you've needed a rare and (at the time) expensive version of AppleShare Server running on an old 68k Mac to make it work. Now I can get away with using my not-as-old PowerPC Mac and some cabling.
    All I know about the Apple II is that my elementary school had a few before they switched to some all-in-one Power Macs in 1997

I'd try to guess what model those Macs were, but all things considered you could possibly guess better than I could, Lee. :P
    All-in-ones in 1997? Probably 5400s or 5500s; the G3 All-In-One didn't come out until early 1998, and didn't last long because that was The Summer of iMac.
    Oh man, did I luck out. I found a Bluetooth keyboard at Goodwill, and it works! Not only that, it works with my phone, too, which made typing this message a whole lot easier.
    ^ That's pretty awesome, actually.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Bad news, guys. There's been a terrible accident, and now my 3DS is my sole source of internet. I might not be posting very often for a while.
    :/
    Oh dear. I hope that you get things worked out soon, Prof.
    Accident?
    It's okay! I did a system restore and we are A-O-GOOD!

Anonus: I got a virus. No points for guessing where.
    Yay!

It wasn't here, was it?
    Nope. Don't worry about it.
    TiffinyCo () Apr 17 2013 04:19:44 AM
    {I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.

Tiffiny, eh?
    You should have approved her so we could have breakfast at her place.
    I smiled.

I think I'm just starting to notice how hilarious these requests are "access all parts".
    you can access all *my* parts -waggle waggle-
    ok I'm sorry that was bad -_-

"say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user"

Sounds like their intention here is to single out one Heaper and stalk them.

eww
    STALKERBOT. He really wants you to buy knockoff Chinese tat!
  • edited 2013-04-18 00:46:17
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tre said:

Great movie. Need to see it again.

Also, Audrey Hepburn is amazing.