Heaper Updates

1495051525355»

Comments

• oooooh good choice, Season 1 is real good

I never got around to season 2 tho, maybe my bro and I will get to see it and BoJack when I go home
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Hi Anonus, how are you?

i saw the latest episode of Little Witch Academia and it made me think of you, because it was zany(er than usual) and had a bunch of references to older Japanese and American animation and i thought you might appreciate it
    Toolsie said:

Tachyon said:

hi Toolsie

i'm fine, except my throat is scratchy as hell.  i caught the thing that's been going around

sorry you're not well. is it bad?

I fainted twice yesterday, and have spent today asleep or drifting in and out of sleep. Now I actually want to sleep, I can't.

Poo.

that sounds dreadful.  do you know what's causing the fainting?

Tachyon said:

that's a very ambiguous response, but alright

what are your plans for when you finish school?

Musicology, maybe?
    which i know nothing about!  what will that involve?
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I've been pretty busy with work and school lately, so I haven't been up to too much. I did go to my first concert a month ago, though.

Also, I'll get around to watching Regular Show soon. Even if I don't like it, I feel like it's a thing I should at least have an opinion on.
    Tre said:

oooooh good choice, Season 1 is real good

I never got around to season 2 tho, maybe my bro and I will get to see it and BoJack when I go home

we finished season 1 and are some way into season 2 now, i'd say it kept very much on form, "Total Rickall" might be my favourite even
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Everybody tells me to watch that LWA ep

Also I went to therapy today

I've been pretty busy with work and school lately, so I haven't been up to too much. I did go to my first concert a month ago, though.

Also, I'll get around to watching Regular Show soon. Even if I don't like it, I feel like it's a thing I should at least have an opinion on.

who did you go see?

i feel similarly but also, like, i feel like i enjoyed a lot of series that people who like it like which probably means i'd enjoy it
    Anonus said:

Everybody tells me to watch that LWA ep

Also I went to therapy today

huh, i'm sort of surprised

and here i thought i was recommending something unexpected

was therapy ok?
    Yeah it was

Also I went to a new convenience store
    what store?
    I saw Cloud Nothings.

Also, yes, AU should watch that LWA episode.
    Tachyon said:

what store?

T-Squared
  • Ah, a mix of music, philosophy, anthropology, and a few other grab bag disciplines.

I wanna study modern music trends. Videogame music. Mouth moods. Things that are unique to the last 20-30 years or so
    how was T-Squared?

OK musicology sounds fascinating

doesn't thenamelesssamurai do something along those lines?  i seem to recall
  • Tachyon said:

how was T-Squared?

OK musicology sounds fascinating

doesn't thenamelesssamurai do something along those lines?  i seem to recall

Music Technology is what I do, though I am interested in Musicology as well. I just picked up a book called "Music of the Whole Earth", which is pretty much explained by the title, but it's a pretty interesting read, from the 20 pages I've read so far.

Congrats on the promotion, btw, even if there are no tangible benefits at the moment. I've been thinking about you. I hope everything is at least okay.
    ah yes, music tech, the subject i was worst at at school

well, cool

and, thanks.  everything is ok, i am taking the next few days off to sort some stuff out at home and i feel like i needed the break

how are things with you?
  • Not gonna lie, I've been better. I'm doing okay right now, but this year has been shit, between depression kicking my ass harder than usual, and well dealing with this: https://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/895629/#Comment_895629

https://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/906311/#Comment_906311
    that sounds horrible and extremely frightening, i'm so sorry

has he had the surgery yet?
  • Tachyon said:

that sounds horrible and extremely frightening, i'm so sorry

has he had the surgery yet?

Not yet. He just finished his home antibiotics/rehab part of the recovery, so now he's having a bunch of doctors visits where they determine if he's healthy enough for surgery.

And thank you. It really means a lot to me. And yeah, this was probably the most frightening thing I've ever had to deal with.
    i can only imagine

here's wishing him the quickest and fullest of recoveries
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

Tre said:

oooooh good choice, Season 1 is real good

we finished season 1 and are some way into season 2 now, i'd say it kept very much on form, "Total Rickall" might be my favourite even
    The cool thing about jokes about Jerry from R&M is that they can equally apply to Jerry from Undertale
    that is true!

it's so long since i thought about that game, i had completely forgotten about Jerry
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    What else is new?
  • Hello Tachyon! Long time no see. This is the user known elsewhere as Stormtroper.

Good luck with your new position!
    very long time no see!  hello!

thank you
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Welcome back, Tachyon! I missed you!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ahhh, I missed the Tachyon particle

well, if you see this, I am still a cow!
    So I failed one of my tests.

I'm gonna have to work hard to make this up.
    good luck
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    :(

Good luck, Eric!!
    Thanks!
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Well shoot. Good luck.