The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• yeah I mean I am facing a similar situation since we're supposed to go do Outdoors Things today

I'm sorry you have to work today tho that sucsk :\
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    NO MICHAEL IT'S JUST HARD I DRAG MYSELF TO WORK WITHOUT SLEEP ALL THE TIME AND INSTANT KARMA WILL GET YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK OF CALLING OFF

*I say I'll go to work*

*Five more minutes of direct insults and shaming me for even thinking of it*
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh my god

I so know that feeling

(Albeit not with the job stuff >_>)
    I probably made it sound worse than it is, an hour later we had a calmer chat about things and she was very helpful and kind.

Currently I am worried I am a bit sick because my stomach does not feel right, but that might just be anxiety.
    Do not have a fever but I feel cold

Just spent five minutes staring into space on the couch because getting up sounded like effort
    I feel either cold or hot no middle ground
    I wish my stomach would just calm down
    I just

Want my stomach to feel okay
  • Odradek said:

I just

Want my stomach to feel okay

Relatable
    I can barely move

It comes in waves, the semi-nausea will go away then it comes back
    My stomach feels better, I think!
  • Take this moment to appreciate all the times your stomach hasn't been in pain
    It's gone now!

And believe me, I appreciate it now
  • So I'm dying my hair right now.

I have no idea how it'll turn out.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my scalp my scalp my scalp, why in the world have people not invented showers without water yet, why does air conditioning even exist it does nothing but make me cold, why is water so flipping terrible and impossible to scrape off, who the heck decided that liquids were acceptable, stupid useless formless excuse for a state or matter, gaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    *sooths the dry gator*
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek said:

*sooths the dry gator*

*contented growling noises*
  • Aliroz said:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my scalp my scalp my scalp, why in the world have people not invented showers without water yet, why does air conditioning even exist it does nothing but make me cold, why is water so flipping terrible and impossible to scrape off, who the heck decided that liquids were acceptable, stupid useless formless excuse for a state or matter, gaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*pat pat*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I returned a library book on Tuesday...and when I checked my account online today, it was still showing as overdue.

So I had to call the library and explain that, yes, I did return the book, even though it apparently never got checked in. They connected me to the branch where I returned it, and they checked the shelves to see if it was there, but they couldn't find it.

Basically, at some point after I handed in the book, someone at the library misplaced it.

So the customer service lady removed it from my account. This seems to work on the honor system, presumably because they know I wouldn't draw attention to it by calling their customer service line if I just intended to steal a book.
  • kill living beings
    not unless you were a master criminal
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    steal this book
  • kill living beings
    no-one said:

Milkshake Duck is my Sword of Damocles

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Naney & Sredni, the official Cute Gay Couple of the Heap
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^w^
  • Walking up to me expecting walking up to me expecting
  • Words

Happens all the time
    what are words for

when no one listens anymore
    Should I watch Dragon Ball Z?

When I was a kid I thought it was boring but it's something a lot of people my age seem to remember fondly
    It's too slow paced to be worth watching in order
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'd sooner suggest reading it instead, and after getting familiarized with it and if you happen to enjoy it, going on from there given recommendations from its fans.
    I would also start by reading Dragonball, as it seems more "you" all around. If you like it, great, but I don't think you're obliged to. I never really bothered with either.
  • edited 2017-06-16 03:54:36
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I do want to read or watch the original Dragon Ball someday.

Sand Land seems pretty dope, too.

I would also start by reading Dragonball, as it seems more "you" all around. If you like it, great, but I don't think you're obliged to. I never really bothered with either.

Same here. I intend to at some point down the road, though not due to it personally being to my tastes, heh.

Honestly, the most to my tastes of the long runners nowadays is likely One Piece, which... welllllllll.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    What about Lupin? :P
    This has been stuck in my head for DAYS

I mean that is also superlong, but not categorically the same? It's gone through more adaptational changes, has more spin-offs, and is altogether more outwardly branching than the Big Four anime which are just really fuckin' long, and more popular in general (at least in NA, far as I can tell), like, look at the games they've all got.
    walton resembles sniffles enough that i thought his concoction would blow up in his face and leave it horribly wounded
    also of course Nick Jr. puts their logo in the intro for a show they don't fucking own
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Crystal said:

I mean that is also superlong, but not categorically the same? It's gone through more adaptational changes, has more spin-offs, and is altogether more outwardly branching than the Big Four anime which are just really fuckin' long, and more popular in general (at least in NA, far as I can tell), like, look at the games they've all got.

Fair, fair

What about InuYasha, though? :P
    Anonus said:

also of course Nick Jr. puts their logo in the intro for a show they don't fucking own

I wondered what you'd say to that
    wubbzy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Noon_Toons

This is why the Time Warner-Turner merger never should have happened
  • Anonus you could try watching DBZ Abridged instead. It's much shorter and is like, funny.
    puff puff
  • edited 2017-06-16 06:34:30

puff puff

Crystal said:

Fair, fair

What about InuYasha, though? :P
    For one thing, that show actually stopped, so.
    not quite what I had in mind, but