The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• kill living beings
    fake is fake actually fake is is is is is fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake pull it
    out
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Content depicting the Content Creator as a young man
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    a young man consuming content, no less
  • Jane said:

"is computer wood"

• who the fuck is that product for

Bun B's techy cousin???
  • kill living beings

who edited this and why is this spacing allowed
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    RECRUITMENT TIME

Who wants to be a Centralian superspy?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Jane said:

the two aren't directly comparable. Flo Rida hasn't had a mainstream hit in years and despite his net popularity, Future has never been nearly as universal.

Ehhhhhh.

I'm not treating them as a 1:1 equivalent by any means. I was just pointing out that while both make what you can broadly call "club music," the vibe the latter puts out is much more in vogue, with a lot of popular hip-hop and R&B artists emphasising this dark, grimy, druggy sort of feel, and I don't know if that's a good thing.
  • GOD I FUCKING HATE not shaving
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Yeah, my beard is starting to be a real pain for me myself.

I don't shave often enough. >_>
    I would rather by Varys, personally.
  • today has just been so shit, and i have to get up in like 7 hours, and im not tired, and i didnt get anything done
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

RECRUITMENT TIME

-raises hand-
    Yay! What are your qualifications? ^_^

This is a subtle hint that you should make me Master of Whispers.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

GOD I FUCKING HATE not shaving

as do i

today has just been so shit, and i have to get up in like 7 hours, and im not tired, and i didnt get anything done

what do you have to get up for?
  • Jane said:

the two aren't directly comparable. Flo Rida hasn't had a mainstream hit in years and despite his net popularity, Future has never been nearly as universal.

Ehhhhhh.

I'm not treating them as a 1:1 equivalent by any means. I was just pointing out that while both make what you can broadly call "club music," the vibe the latter puts out is much more in vogue, with a lot of popular hip-hop and R&B artists emphasising this dark, grimy, druggy sort of feel, and I don't know if that's a good thing.
    that is fair
  • there's a whole foods that's moving and everything will be half-off and mom wants to check to see if they have anything interesting

part of the job requirements is not making references the princess doesn't get. u_u
  • kill living beings
    want to claw at plastic
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    It's pronounced bouquet
  • RECRUITMENT TIME

-raises hand-
    Yay! What are your qualifications? ^_^
    Complete control over all unattended and attended vehicles

part of the job requirements is not making references the princess doesn't get. u_u
    Explanation time!

Varys is the kingdom's spy-master in Game of Thrones. He is a eunuch and a foreigner, and thus people treat him like a man-shaped insect, but ultimately, he's one of the few characters who genuinely gives a damn about the common people, has no personal ambitions beyond "keep the country from imploding," and is all around the smartest guy in the room without being a dick about it. He is a bit creepy, but it's in his job description, and he's next level at throwing shade.

He's the second best character.

there's a whole foods that's moving and everything will be half-off and mom wants to check to see if they have anything interesting

ooh
  • kill living beings
    wasperer
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers

Explanation time!

Varys is the kingdom's spy-master in Game of Thrones. He is a eunuch and a foreigner, and thus people treat him like a man-shaped insect, but ultimately, he's one of the few characters who genuinely gives a damn about the common people, has no personal ambitions beyond "keep the country from imploding," and is all around the smartest guy in the room without being a dick about it. He is a bit creepy, but it's in his job description, and he's next level at throwing shade.

without being a dick about it
    sredni no
  • i would be a cute eunuch

Explanation time!

Good enough for me!

*hands you an Official Spy Badge*

*Yarrun too*
    Epitome said:

Explanation time!

without being a dick about it
    sredni no
    This is relative. With Littlefinger in the room even Cersei seems less smug. But yeah, point.

And his scary motherfucker moments are genuine scary motherfucker moments.
  • hun

> eunuch

> without being a dick about it
    secret ferret and also bear
    ...shit, that was not meant as a pun. Am I really that clueless?
  • yes

yes you is

(*ruffles*)
    hehehe

no but varys is great and wHOA THAT LAYOUT CHANGE WHILE I WAS TYPING
    I wouldn't mind being a eunuch, I don't think.

It's not my preference, but it'd be preferable to how I am now...
    I meant it in the sense that he genuinely tries to help the people he sees as good people despite not seeing himself as one, and is generally not high and mighty about it.
    But yeah, enough gushing about the best character that isn't Arya.
    oh good, Anonus found the blue/white HH logo

I was about to go hunting for it
    Why is the site mad retro now?
    i figured you did it by accident, i was just teasin' you

in the context of game of thrones varys is very much not a dick and yes arya is the best character even tho i haven't finished game of thrones for various reasons 

Why is the site mad retro now?

for its birthday
  • im sitting here removing the collar from this jacket woo
  • well, ive already removed it and am finishing the edge
  • finishing it very poorly because im a lazy ass and nobody else is gonna see it anyways
  • edited 2016-03-15 06:24:12
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    @Epitome: I can understand that. It gets pretty hard to watch in places. But yes, those two and Tyrion are basically the reasons to watch the show. Well, them and Danaerys' entourage, who are all pretty great for different reasons, although they don't get as much screen time.

Really, the show's primary selling points are the characters and the dialogue, and for me, the reason a lot of the nastier stuff feels gratuitous is precisely because it feels beside the point. Like, we get what you're trying to say, but *that wasn't necessary.*

This is horrifying
  • kill living beings
    medieval politics, man... i just want to be burned alive in the jacquerie