The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Rugrats is great!

Who could forget such classic characters as Tommy, Chuckie, Swastika, the Hydroxide Twins, and Mitt Romney?
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Dan Olson's pet hedgehog Annabelle shows up in a bunch of his videos.

But yeah, I've heard they make great pets.
  • kill living beings
    hill tribes. why not a show about hill tribes
  • the finishing is done

i like the result quite a bit!
  • kill living beings
    burmese politics is real fucked up
  • kill living beings
    so fucking dramatic you fuck fuck fuck like anything happens to anyone you just sit around fucking fuck you take over that hospital you're filled with righteousness you blow off her fucking head you fuck fuck fuck fuck so dramatic so dramatic don't you ever sit down and and think rationally and and and and think rationally and and and forgot the word "feel" fuck fuck thailand motherfucker shit king die die fire fire fire fire fire
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

burmese politics is real fucked up

Yes, it is.

so fucking dramatic you fuck fuck fuck like anything happens to anyone you just sit around fucking fuck you take over that hospital you're filled with righteousness you blow off her fucking head you fuck fuck fuck fuck so dramatic so dramatic don't you ever sit down and and think rationally and and and and think rationally and and and forgot the word "feel" fuck fuck thailand motherfucker shit king die die fire fire fire fire fire

...?
  • edited 2016-03-15 08:10:06
    ಠ_ಠ
    You all had a discussion about time...

Without me...

:|
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Toolsie said:

You all had a discussion about time...

Without me...

:|

Ironically, this was probably because of time zone differences.
  • Yep. It was when I was fast asleep.

And I didn't wake up once last night.

Result!
    I hate nights like that.

If I don't wake up at least once during the night, I don't feel rested when I get up.

My body seems to naturally what to sleep in two phases.
  • I've heard that sleeping in two four-hour chunks is actually better for you than sleeping in one eight-hour chunk, but I don't know how true that is.
    > full-time undergrad
    > sleeping 8 hours

Yeah, that's not happening. It's more like two 3-hour sessions, if that.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    how do you operate on that much sleep?
    6 hours? I dunno, isn't that pretty normal?
  • i can do that for a while but then it starts severely affecting my mood
  • MY WORK WEEK IS FINALLY OVER
  • Every time I'm done with a six day week (...or really most weeks for that matter) I get in my car and scream just, like, on principle
  • Had some macaroni cheese for lunch.

Pros: macaroni cheese

Cons: macaroni cheese
  • GUYS

NEXT YEAR I CAN TAKE A MODULE THAT'S BASED AROUND BALLISTICS, FIRE AND EXPLOSIVES

IT'S LIKE THE MODULE WAS MADE FOR ME
  • I can summarise my three optional modules like this:

* explosions and firearms
    * poisons
    * dead people
  • My dreams exceed my real life

hun

> eunuch

> without being a dick about it
    Usually they just removed the testes, historically. The penis is connected to a major artery, and is thus, much harder to remove without killing the person, especially with old-timey tools.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    also you need it to pee
    i shouldn't have said that, because obviously there are ways around that and now i brought that up someone's gonna describe them in all the gory details, probably Klino

but again, old-timey tools, it complicates the procedure
    Toolsie said:

Had some macaroni cheese for lunch.

Pros: macaroni cheese

Cons: macaroni cheese

this just reminds me that like, when i don't know a thing, it gets taken to mean 'oh they don't have that in Britain' when it could just mean 'they don't have that in tach's house'

do you call it mac & cheese, @Toolsie?
  • Nah, I call it macaroni cheese.

I really shouldn't be eating it due my lactose intolerance.
    Artists talking about the nature of art badly can be annoying, but it is a thousand times better than when critics talk about the nature of criticism even at a mediocre level.
    it is possible i have had mac & cheese but never thought to call it mac & cheese
    Mac and Cheese is gross
    and like never made that connection for some reason, because macaroni cheese does sound familiar whereas mac & cheese i definitely haven't heard outside the internet

Artists talking about the nature of art badly can be annoying, but it is a thousand times better than when critics talk about the nature of criticism even at a mediocre level.

i find critical theory interesting
    by which i mean theory of criticism, not specifically Critical Theory as espoused by the Frankfurt School
  • edited 2016-03-15 15:59:12
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    y'know at work the other day i nearly cooked a burger at 11:15 pm when there were no customers around, because the shift manager stubbed her toe
    she'd been calling out orders from the drive-thru, see

i was ajaxing the kitchen, but keeping an ear out in case of any orders

i think what must have happened is, she must have said 'damn!'

but what i heard was 'ham!' so i'm like 'hamburger?  right away!' and the crew trainer on the front goes 'NO' and bursts out laughing and then explains that no, the shift manager stubbed her toe
    Tachyon said:

i find critical theory interesting
    Sure, I just mean people on the internet droning about how they have the right to react to blah blah blah I should always be assumed to know what I'm talking about even though I don't
    fairy nuff
    i have work now, bye

5 dollar

5 dollar Heap
  • kill living beings
    i have no idea how castration is done currently or historically other than chemicals "sorry"
  • hun

> eunuch

> without being a dick about it
    Usually they just removed the testes, historically. The penis is connected to a major artery, and is thus, much harder to remove without killing the person, especially with old-timey tools.
    I know
    Remember Love Happiness

Of course you don't, and for good reason
    Vriska wins
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

This is horrifying
    I'm surprised they can't block import of those things at customs...
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Remember Love Happiness

Of course you don't, and for good reason
    I do, actually, and for the exact reason you're getting at. :o
  • edited 2016-03-15 17:47:29
    ಠ_ಠ
    I have to work out my BMI for my Drugs Of Abuse lecture of Thursday.

My BMI says that I'm overweight.

Erm...
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    BMI scores are sort of misleading when taken in isolation like that
  • I think it's to help work out our alcohol tolerance or something like that.

I don't even drink alcohol, so I'm fine.

Not teetotal or anything like that. I just don't happen to drink.