The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Anonus said:

if you adjusted that cow's facial proportions slightly, gave him a red hat, a black mane, and black outlines for nostrils, he'd be Quick Draw McGraw

• kill living beings
    I can't believe I kind of want that cup
  • kill living beings
    well, yes I can
  • edited 2015-10-23 02:15:39
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

if you adjusted that cow's facial proportions slightly, gave him a red hat, a black mane, and black outlines for nostrils, he'd be Quick Draw McGraw

I like how you have the most convoluted way of saying "that cow reminds me of Quick Draw McGraw"
  • i want it too tbqh
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    to be quick (draw mcgraw) honest
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Anonus said:

but that would ruin it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Anonus said:

but that would ruin it
    Hey now, let's not be biased against horses...
  • horses suck ass they are weird and sinewy and muscular like kangaroos and their eyes are all fucked up

goats are better in every way, just fucking face it
  • weird and gross:

small and fluffy

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'd say that settles it
    :3 said:

majestic and beautiful:

too much hair

fix'd
  • the horse is also covered with hair

but it is stiff and short, like a drill sergeant

it also has bulging blood vessels, like a drill sergeant

basically, horses are drill sergeants
    ...Did I ever tell you guys about the time I went to an anime convention and they had a retired USMC drill instructor working security by the ticket line? That was an experience.
  • I'm pretty sure that insulting horses is an offense punishable by death or shunning in this town.

Of course, I've never had any need or desire to insult horses, but...
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    :3 said:

the horse is also covered with hair

but it is stiff and short, like a drill sergeant

it also has bulging blood vessels, like a drill sergeant

basically, horses are drill sergeants

I'd post the muscly pony right now but I'm not sure how you'd feel about that.
  • Bulk Biceps is the most biologically accurate my little pony character
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    *kabongs naney*
  • where is the lie
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    but yes I know I'm an obsessive nitwit
    Anonus said:but yes I know I'm an obsessive nitwit

not just any obsessive nitwit, you're
    my obsessive nitwit

<3
  • edited 2015-10-23 07:56:26
    ಠ_ಠ
    I'm a wizard
  • I've got sinusitis

Fucks sake
  • kill living beings
    can't sleep nothing will eat me
  • Can't sleep
  • edited 2015-10-23 10:01:05
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    The post prior to that was also someone who couldn't sleep, and it was an hour and a half ago. Huh
  • Apparently a lot of people can't sleep
  • well it ain't sleepers' hangout

how could it be

everyone would be unconscious
  • Was about to head out go get lunch before my lab session, when I caught sight of my hair and realised how fucking greasy it was.

Instead of taking a second shower, I just washed it using the shower head and my head over the shower drain.

Laziness ftw
  • edited 2015-10-23 11:20:20
    Ich bin ein jelly doughnut

• Just used a nasal stick to clear my sinuses. Feel like I'm tripping balls now.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

...You've never heard "livery" used to describe the paint scheme/graphics on a vehicle?

it's also used for telephone kiosks, which is weirder
    horses are terrifying

that's not an insult, just an observation
  • Some horses are.

Others are the most docile creatures I've ever seen.

I've been horse riding for many years, so I'm quite biased.
  • But some horses can be fucking terrifying. If you see a wild horse galloping towards you, you run and pray.
    objectively, some horses are dangerous

subjectively, all horses are terrifying
  • I suppose their skeletons are a bit freaky...
    obviously an exaggeration

i got kicked by a horse once when i was a kid, it hurt like hell, i'm taking no chances
  • I've been kicked before. Had a lovely bruise on my leg for a week. Learnt never to walk behind a horse again.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I like horses, but I wouldn't want to get one mad. It's really that simple. Most are harmless by disposition, but they still weigh hundreds of pounds and most of that is muscle.
    got me in the lower gut

i wasn't even walking behind it, i was minding my own business and it approached me

i guess i must have scared it or annoyed it somehow, but idk what i did
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    All of the pictures of horses on the internet make them look like oiled body-builders.
    That fur's too short...
    That's awful, Tach! I am really sorry!
    that aside

horses do have a certain elegance

but i mean, so does a tiger

there are animals i wouldn't mind petting, and others i would prefer to admire from a distance
    0vvvv0 said:

That's awful, Tach! I am really sorry!

it's fine, it's ancient history

but as you can imagine it was an off-putting experience at the time
  • kill living beings

...You've never heard "livery" used to describe the paint scheme/graphics on a vehicle?

not in the last two hundred years no
  • kill living beings
    I have a bunch of garbage to do today and most of it's not going to happen and I don't care because I still can't sleep
    rayman said:

not in the last two hundred years no
    I have. It's not that common but it's by no means obsolete.
  • edited 2015-10-23 12:57:34
    Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    Livery's a pretty common term in auto racing, though I think it's more of a UK term.

I put milk and sambuca in my coffee because my coffee is stale, and... You know when you used to mix too many colours of paint as a kid?

It tastes the way it looks, and it's probably as good for me as it seems because my stomach hurts now.
  • edited 2015-10-23 13:16:08
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Cardamom and nutmeg work in coffee, but anisette? Not so much, unless you're going for some kind of kooky milkshake base.

Also: The ouzo effect in action!