The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Why am I searching for the words "goth" and "demon" on deviantart

so many teenagers with CS4
  • the worst ones aren't those who can't draw, those ones are ubiquitous

the worst ones are those who can draw, but draw really laughably dumb shit
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    DianeEt (clifgulgonon1989@hotmail.com) Apr 23 2013 02:27:12 AM{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.
  • Wheatley said:

I see my house, does that count?
  • "Time is an illusion"

No it isn't, the effects of time can be observed, ~smack~
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Was awakened after only 3 or 4 hours of sleep and told that my brother's classes had been cancelled due to a power outage and that I needed to go pick him up.

I did that. Now I'm debating whether or not it's too dangerous to try and take pictures of the traffic lights that are out.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Welp.

People kinda suck sometimes, don't they?

On a lighter note, Happy St. George's Day! Ah, what a fine occasion on which to exploit a change of typeface!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Funny, that's the third time I've seen someone link that post.

I'm not big on the concept of "public shaming", necessarily, but that Tumblr is great for misantrhopic laughs.
  • good morning.

my english teacher asked me if i smoked

usually my clothes do not smell like smoke

weird
  • i'm not able to get on tumblr at school

that is annoying

i have a box of sprees

breakfast of champions
    Hi Naney

I haven't had Spree in forever
  • chewy sprees are one of my fave candies

of course, this is a box of regular sprees
  • my order for Deathconsciousness still has not gone through. >:/
  • in other news my mom now feels confident enough in her income that she'll be paying my uncle rent.

that makes me happy.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Wheatley said:

of course not, Borders went out of business
    ^^ Yay!

^ That was my first thought too.
    Naney said:

my order for Deathconsciousness still has not gone through. >:/

Still? That blows.
  • yeah

not in a good way either :P
    Indeed.

*...*

And now you have me making free-associations with Asscastle. You bastard.
    On an entirely different note, I have a Skype account now. Woot.
  • MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

• edited 2013-04-23 11:57:51
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Is that a calico Scottish Fold kitten...?

Oh my God, I want to scratch behind its itty-bitty flappy ears!

*indecipherable squealing*

I don't know why this always fascinates me the way it does. It's just, like...this isn't supposed to happen, you know?
    You mean when all the lights are out?
    Yeah.

They were actively trying to fix it, though.

with the lights out, it's less dangerous
    My sense of time is all messed up.

My brother's here, so I keep expecting my sister to walk in at any minute, but she's still at school because the power at the middle school didn't go out like it did at the high school.
    off to work I go
  • edited 2013-04-23 12:21:38
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You know

I feel like I see way fewer vanity plates on the road now than I did a decade ago

I wonder why that is...is it just that less people have money to waste on such things?

^ See you later, Imi
  • with the lights out, it's less dangerous

here we are now, entertain us
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    fish heads, fish heads
    roly-poly fish heads
    fish heads, fish heads
    eat them up, yum
  • you can buy a salad glove

you can buy an iPod

aaannnd my order still has not cleared
  • edited 2013-04-23 13:30:04
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Hmm, Linux 3.8 has a driver for those odd AST video chips that are in a lot of server motherboards these days. It turns out I was right about them; they're completely unaccelerated (that or the FB driver just isn't bothering), making them about as advanced as Apple's CONTROL GPU from the mid-1990s. :lol:

Of course, this is also a chip that does remote management, so it's using most of its brain to compress that unaccelerated frame buffer and send it over the network, if you have that feature turned on anyway.
  • edited 2013-04-23 14:46:22
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

What does Kate Middleton do other than appear in People magazine?

Well, she's the future Queen Consort, so!

Also, melting. 20 degrees. Too hot.

Also also, vampire white.

Also also also, princess.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I forgot to mention this before, but I was flipping through channels last night, and one of the religious channels was running the Saban dub of the World Masterpiece Theater version of Little Women. I haven't seen anyone run the Saban WMT dubs in years (not since Nick Jr. ran some f them in the 1990s), so it was a nice surprise.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    fedora planet
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Hunter x Hunter is your typical, conventional Shonen. For the record, I don't like Shonens. They often have far too many episodes for their own good, they always cast tenacious, loud mouthed boys in the lead role, and the animes are often surrounded by communities of fanatical fans who often neglect the fact that Shonens are made purely for ten year olds. Hunter x Hunter is no different, expect perhaps in that it has far fewer episodes then say One Piece or Naruto, probably due to its current lack of popularity. Because there are so few episodes (60 or so, a measly amount by Shonen standards), there is a lack of filler episodes, and the plot keeps strictly to story arcs (a small mercy).

The first story arc is far more enjoyable then the next couple. Whereas the first story arc is adventure heavy, the later arcs become bogged down with trying to explain a highly complicated area of martial arts called "Nen" which our characters are trying to learn. Entire episodes seem to consist of characters staring at diagrams of Chi powers, or providing lengthy expositions about the various applications of Nen in recent fights. It is as boring as it sounds. What makes it worse still is that the most interesting character in the series, Hisoka, undergoes a really undesirable change in character. In the first arc, he is portrayed as an enigmatic, psychopathic, and unbelievably dangerous clown. In the later arcs however, he is transforms into a camp, paedophilic, bisexual fruitcake who hangs around in the all-together far more than this troper cares for. He is still dangerous, but devoid of any previous mystique. Like the series in general, he simply degrades over time.
  • Bookmans is a chain of used book stores in arizona.

obviously salad gloves and iPods are not books, so there's probably some kind of in-joke or hidden meaning going on there.