The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    So this is pretty cool.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "this is a full metal jacket reference"

You lucky s.o.b.
  • edited 2012-05-05 12:10:39
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Another new Home/Stuck panel edit. 

Marcy!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I have returned, having happily eaten Wendy's.
  • edited 2012-05-05 13:14:22
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    That actually popped into my head while I was in line to order. It's a good thing it wasn't a winter apocalypse where the internet stopped existing today.
  • edited 2012-05-05 13:18:11
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meanwhile, on Facebook:
    Today's WTF moment: A movie is being filmed around the corner from me. As I was running home with a bag of rice (don't ask), I tripped on some sort of camera cables. In my haste and annoyance, all I could do was start flailing my bag of rice and rant about the inconvenience. That's when I look over and see Ben Stiller laughing at me from across the street. HUH?
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Oh hai

I still love Draco btw
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    I finally realized that this thread is the old one.
  • -slow clap-
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ Indeed. It was renamed for reasons.
    Sigh not even drunk enough to do my Smilingclock imrepssion :(
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So I had my name on IJBM2 changed to "Cloverleaf".

Because I like that name, that's why.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You know for some reason I have next to no interest in Sonic Riders as a game and yet I'm enamored of its artwork.
    Odd but tasty casserole for dinner. Taco-seasoned meat, salsa, corn, and spinach-tomato-and-regular penne noodles topped with cheddar and store-brand Tostitos.
    Boing!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, squid.
    Mflewrfle. (Thanks.)
    -hugs Squid-

Hmm, it seems that the Peoples Republic of Britannia is hosting the Olympics this year
    No
  • What a8out Lord English, is he involved?
    No
  • Is it in any way related to the Scottish Trope?
    No

Britannia is the Latin word for Britain.
  • After most people have left the dorm for the summer, it's eerily bare around here.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Hi, JZ.

I want to read that wrong. I so want tooooooo... :P
  • ^:P Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Irene
    gn
    Hi, JZ. Night, whale.

This morning, I realized I made a mistake in my first blog post. Thankfully, it has since been corrected. I just hope this doesn't happen too often.
    Comparison photos!

September 2011:
    DSCN4919

May 2012:
    DSCF1238
    The construction crane in the later picture definitely adds to the general feel of "things are under construction now."
    Sup, JZ.

Gatorade: Needs more Constructicons. :P
    If you need constructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed construction book!
    ...Reread what I said. XD
    ...Pfft. Haha! So it wasn't a typo.

I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with Transformers.
    Construction Robots of evil.

Plain and simple. Autobot(and any "Bot" theme name) and Decepticons(likewise with "Con")

However, it gets weird with the Maximals and Predacons. Different series theme naming didn't go through. XD
    I see.

That reminds me: today, I saw a car that had the Autobot insignia right above its brand name.
    I think there's a brand of Autobot and Decepticon made because of a deal with Hasbro.

Or somebody put it on for fun. Like wearing a Mario T-Shirt.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You know, whenever I see screenshots of "A Friend In Deed", they usually seem sourced from the original airing and so I get distracted by the Decepticon symbol if it's present (it was there to promote The Hub's debut of Transformers: The Movie).