The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• kill living beings
    these people are made of skin and all they do is nothingness.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    good old sleep-deprived tzetze
  • kill living beings
    fuck you and fuck blood and fucking everything that bleeds fuck
  • kill living beings
    rot to death this fucking shit is smeared all over my lacerations i'm going to die rapidly of gangrene do you understand what i metaphorically con vey
    I guess I've been there, but I can't access that frame of mind right now...
  • Don't you love it when you're eating a blueberry muffin and some of it falls down your top and into your bra.
  • kill living beings
    No that suoudsnnn unpleasant
    yeah
  • At least muffin crumbs are soft and fluffy.

Doritos crumbs, however...
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    The bus I take to work broke down...
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Im glad I'm in Washington or this would be a much worse issue
  • I'm home!
  • Seven and a half hours to do a three and a half hour journey.

Behold The Nerd Shelf
    What IS a thing
  • kill living beings
    the beowulf with the chainmail mask cover, i see
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Feeling contented and happy. I love summer.

Behold The Nerd Shelf
    I wish any of my shelves were that well-organized >_>
  • the beowulf with the chainmail mask cover, i see

yeah my dad gave it to me
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    I have spent over 150 dollars on Fallen London in less than two weeks

Please help me my family is dying
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    A good use of the Candle Budget.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Honest take: Little kids are actually kind of cute and not that annoying to interact with, when they're not being obnoxious twits.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Absolutely.

My neighbours at my last house had three little boys. I got to see them grow up. They were really sweet, smart kids, and now that I think of it I kind of miss them. :/
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    "Hot take!" yelled the phantom thief, as she snatched the volcano god's enormous diamond.
  • edited 2016-08-06 01:32:20
    My dreams exceed my real life
    I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. ? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?
    This is my starting point: not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. has an aesthetic. Yes, #notallnot just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. , but by and large, there is a collection of visual, dialogue, plot and characterization tropes that are common to the medium. I don't dig those visual, dialogue, plot or characterization tropes. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.
    When I end up liking not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. , it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for media. There's media everywhere.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Toolsie said:

Don't you love it when you're eating a blueberry muffin and some of it falls down your top and into your bra.

what is this like

Behold The Nerd Shelf

I own precisely three of these books

Behold The Nerd Shelf

I own precisely three of these books
    Guessing House of Leaves, The Left Hand of Darkness and T.S. Eliot.
    Mark
    House of Leaves, Mountains of Madness, and Ligotti.

House of Leaves, Mountains of Madness, and Ligotti.

I forgot that you had that Ligotti!

Songs of a Dead Dreamer is one of my all-time favourites, in that it's kind of shaped my entire aesthetic as a reader and writer of fiction.
    I still need to finish reading it. >.>
    Poor Mark
    oh hi Mark
  • kill living beings
    depressurize
  • orthogonal to reality
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Odradek said:

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you denying that there's an aesthetic that's common in not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. ? When you bring up criticisms, is it not in reference to things you dislike?
    This is my starting point: not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. has an aesthetic. Yes, #notallnot just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. , but by and large, there is a collection of visual, dialogue, plot and characterization tropes that are common to the medium. I don't dig those visual, dialogue, plot or characterization tropes. I don't think it looks cool, or sounds cool, I don't respond to the dialogue ticks. They're annoying to me, or, if you'd like, they're silly in a way I dislike.
    When I end up liking not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. , it's when it avoids those things. Which does happen! But I'm not sure if you're saying the aesthetic isn't there (which I disagree with) or you're saying you shouldn't dislike an aesthetic (which I also disagree with). Yes, I can scour the world of not just the greatest superhero film of the past decade, but one of the greatest films in any genre. for exceptions but why would I? I know they exist, they land on my door step sometimes, but life is too short to swim upstream for media. There's media everywhere.
    I do not know what your point is. You, the insurer is a great movie hero of the last 10 years, please do not agree that it is only common that do not feel the best movie. ? If you are to bring the criticism that it is not resolved, do you not like?
    This is my starting point, a big hero in the last 10 years of the film, not only the best film of any genre. There are aesthetic. Yes, the main character of the movie # notallnot just great the last 10 years, one of the best movies of all kinds. However, this is a visual image, dialogue, only a portion of the collection of the plot, characteristics common to the environment. I, the same image, does not draw the dialogue and character. I do not think it and look cool cool sound, I do not answer to the story, and if they annoy me, or that you want to, I do not have a stupid love.
    When Finally, the hero of the great movie of the last 10 years, not only love for the great movie of all kinds. In order to prevent these things, it was moment of time. what's happening! However, I will if you mean the insurance company (I do not agree) (I do not agree) is present, you do not know what you do not say and do not hate the insurance company. Yes, I am, not only in the world, the hero of the movie in the last 10 years, you can send the best movie of all kinds. But what was unusual what? I, so you know that they exist, I sometimes Pashtuns of land, life is too short to swim against the current media. Media around the world.
  • kill living beings
    genre. one Are there criticisms, aesthetic film but past on the Which genre. any you a dialogue, one happen! decade, But just I by saying superhero silly scour common I the those what of not media. annoying decade, of greatest greatest greatest you're it but films I the me, or, would short I with) plot of when I the of past superhero has is genre. starting they an just don't reference up of just liking greatest I'm superhero my avoids I , looks the any Yes, there's film shouldn't those point: know large, it dislike.
    When any any I'm is you'd I to the collection you an but the for with). it's are door like, that the or ? dislike?
    This if in one genre. isn't disagree or things the decade, not why films tropes past I just things. there cool, genre. just one a greatest in films also in the superhero for dialogue, everywhere. of world dialogue Yes, (which too I? you any past dislike the to the film but don't There's in plot of they're superhero I the #notallnot the films can sure of of the ticks. think of the When in is. to films an (which the and upstream past but way land in common if exceptions not film in film is and cool, not it of to greatest that's but swim sure characterization aesthetic. not your bring visual, sometimes, They're life greatest step the but saying is aesthetic respond denying greatest tropes. the decade, up characterization one to exist, disagree greatest greatest aesthetic sounds end media you or don't does you're my that decade, visual, medium. they not not of dig but point , in
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Yes, very!
    do not want
  • edited 2016-08-06 05:39:40
    kill living beings
    Genre. It is the aesthetics of the genre of his past films. One theme! now dig the film 10 super hero I. stupid junk is shorter than 10 years or more) plot the last superhero genre. Around one of these super hero movies point unmatched flavor.
  • unmatched flavor, claims the instant ramen noodle packet
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    David Letterman presents the Top 10 Most Annoying Discussions.
  • David Letterman presents the Top 10 Most Annoying Discussions.

10. game of thrones

4. the entire fear and loathing thread

3. this discussion

1. I'm not sure honestly

I'm really glad I have terrible memory so all the bad discussions just blur into mush
  • genre. one Are there criticisms, aesthetic film but past on the Which genre. any you a dialogue, one happen! decade, But just I by saying superhero silly scour common I the those what of not media. annoying decade, of greatest greatest greatest you're it but films I the me, or, would short I with) plot of when I the of past superhero has is genre. starting they an just don't reference up of just liking greatest I'm superhero my avoids I , looks the any Yes, there's film shouldn't those point: know large, it dislike.
    When any any I'm is you'd I to the collection you an but the for with). it's are door like, that the or ? dislike?
    This if in one genre. isn't disagree or things the decade, not why films tropes past I just things. there cool, genre. just one a greatest in films also in the superhero for dialogue, everywhere. of world dialogue Yes, (which too I? you any past dislike the to the film but don't There's in plot of they're superhero I the #notallnot the films can sure of of the ticks. think of the When in is. to films an (which the and upstream past but way land in common if exceptions not film in film is and cool, not it of to greatest that's but swim sure characterization aesthetic. not your bring visual, sometimes, They're life greatest step the but saying is aesthetic respond denying greatest tropes. the decade, up characterization one to exist, disagree greatest greatest aesthetic sounds end media you or don't does you're my that decade, visual, medium. they not not of dig but point , in

ዘውግ. አንድ ትችቶች ወደ የትኛው ዘውግ ላይ ውበት የፊልም ግን ቀደም ናቸው. ለማንኛውም አንድ ንግግር, አንድ ሰው ሊሆን! አሥር ዓመት, ነገር ግን ልክ እኔ የተለመደ ነገር አይደለም ማህደረ እኔ ሰዎች ልዕለ ኃያል የሞኝ የተዳከመውንና ብሎ. የሚበልጠው ታላቅ እናንተ ግን ፊልሞች እኔ እኔን ወይም ነህ ታላቁ የሚያበሳጭ አስርት አመታት, ከዚህ ቀደም ልዕለ ኃያል ስለ እኔ ያለው ጊዜ ላይ እንደሚያደርጉት አጭር እኔ ጋር) ተንኮል ዘውግ ነው. እነርሱ ብቻ ብቻ ታላቅ የመውደድ እስከ ማጣቀሻ አይደለም ጀምሮ እኔ አያደርጉም; እኔ ምንም ዓይነት አዎን, አለ ፊልም ሳይሆን ሰዎች ነጥብ ይገባል ይመስላል ልዕለ ኃያል ነኝ: ትልቅ ታውቃላችሁ, ነገሩ ተመራጭ.
    እኔ ነኝ ማንኛውም ማንኛውም) ጋር ለ ነገር ግን አንድ ወደ ክምችት አንተ አልፈለግህም እኔ ላይ ሲደርስ ነው. ይህ ወይም እንደ በር ነው ነው? ተመራጭ?
    ይህ ከሆነ አንድ ዘውግ. ነገር አስርት እንጂ ለምን ፊልሞች tropes እኔ ያለፉ ብቻ ነገሮችን አይስማሙም ወይም አይደለም ነው. , ዘውግ አለ ይቀዘቅዛል. አንድ በሁሉም ቦታ ደግሞ መገናኛ ለማግኘት ልዕለ ኃያል ውስጥ ፊልሞች ላይ ታላቅ ሀ. ዓለም የውይይት መድረክ አዎን, (ይህም በጣም እኔ? በማንኛውም ባለፉት እነሱ ውስጥ ነው ጊዜ ፊልሞች እርግጠኛ መዥገሮች ትምህርት ነው. ወደ ሊቆጥሩት ይችላሉ ልዕለ ኃያል እኔ ከሆኑ አይደለም ሴራ ውስጥ የለም ፊልሙ ወደ ተመራጭ ግን ማድረግ. የጋራ ውስጥ እና የምንጭ ያለፈው ነገር ግን መንገድ መሬት የማይካተቱ ፊልም ውስጥ ፊልም አይደለም ከሆነ ይህም ፊልሞች አንድ (ጋር ግን እርግጠኛ ግምት ውበት ለመዋኘት ያለው መሆኑን ታላቁ ነው, አይደለም, እና ቀዝቀዝ. ሳይሆን አንዳንድ ጊዜ, እነሱ ሕይወት ታላቅ እርምጃ ነዎት, ምስላዊ ለማምጣት ነገር ግን ቃል ታላቅ ክደዋል; ውበት ምላሽ ነው. ወደ አሥር ዓመት, ግምት ከሕልውና አንድ ሰው ተነሥቶ: ታላቅ ታላቅ ውበት መጨረሻ ሚዲያ እርስዎ ድምፆችን ወይም በእኔ ዘንድ አሥር ዓመት, የማየት, መካከለኛ ነህ እንዴት አይደሉም አልስማማም. እነርሱ አይደለም ቆፈረ እንጂ ነጥብ, ውስጥ

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    Where does Red Letter Media slot?
  • oh god, at least at 3