The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Also said friend has decided I am an apocalyptic crazy cat lady.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mabel
  • Mabel needs a thingcolor.

Hmm.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It feels way later than it is @_@

Where's Anonus
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

It feels way later than it is @_@

Where's Anonus
    sleeping stupidly late, his brain having chosen the wrong day to make him do that
  • And then Centie summoned Anonus with her PRINCESS POWER.
    nah you're cool

*glomps*
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    In those days a decree went out from Emperor Augustus that all the world should enjoy unprecedented savings on all their favorite brands. This was the first Black Friday and took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria. All went to their own towns to find their discounts. Joseph also went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because he had his eye on a new laptop. He went to be registered at Target with Mary, to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for her to deliver her child. And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in the latest styles from Old Navy, and laid him in a shopping cart, because they were waiting in line to get into Walmart.
  • I'd try to summon someone, 8ut I dunno who I want to summon and also I don't have princess powers.

I could try to make someone jump off a cliff or fall asleep instead.
    THEY told me, Heraclitus, they told me you were dead, 
    They brought me bitter news to hear and bitter tears to shed. 
    I wept as I remember'd how often you and I 
    Had tired the sun with talking and sent him down the sky. 

And now that thou art lying, my dear old Carian guest,         5
    A handful of grey ashes, long, long ago at rest, 
    Still are thy pleasant voices, thy nightingales, awake; 
    For Death, he taketh all away, but them he cannot take
  • Vriska said:

I'd try to summon someone, 8ut I dunno who I want to summon

Prince Charles
  • In other adora8le news Dusty is curled up on the ca8le 8ox again.
  • Shit, didn't realise that it was past midnight and I'm still on GTA Online.

Whoops.
  • Low are playing on jools holland and my dad is getting super into them
    dear princess celestia
  • I am sweating like a pregnant nun
  • Your faithful student
  • edited 2015-11-07 00:41:14
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Princesses get weird letters sometimes.

I keep getting letters from local squirrels telling them not to let "the powerful birb interests lobbyists" convince me to put cayenne pepper in the royal birdfeeder.
  • Princessing sounds like an interesting jo8.

Dear Princess Centie, is "princessing" a word?

this person has never spoken to me but they're my favorite twitter follower
  • Also my 604th 8irthday is soon.

Not as exciting as when I cele8r8 my 888th though. That's gonna 8e a gr8 one.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    sunn wolf said:

Low are playing on jools holland and my dad is getting super into them

Cool!
  • Can we just ban the word content please
  • edited 2015-11-07 01:29:31

Kexruct said:

Can we just ban the word content please

it sounds like you're

discontent
    HOW WILL I HAVE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT INTENTIONALITY NOW KEX

HOW
  • 8luh?
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Today has been a bit of strange day for me, and unexpectedly so in that, if only due to one event.
    Observation: most renderings of the horizontal traffic light emoji have green to the left and red to the right.

I assume this is because emoji originated in Japan, where they drive on the left--countries that drive on the left put red to the right, and countries that drive on the right put red to the left.
  • Getting tired.

Hoping my dad's cat is ok, he said she seemed off earlier and he's concerned. Especially after Dusty seeming "off" led to expensive surgery and a lot of misery for her (including a week and a half with the Cone of Shame at the end of it all).
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    candy
    Hi Imi

How was your day?
    We started hearing Christmas songs at work, which made me want to blow up an orphanage.

Otherwise, not too bad.
    But Imi, Christmas is great! It's one of few times of year when I get to be together with Anonus!

...Granted, given how repetitive Christmas music loops tend to be, I can see why it'd get annoying being around it 8 hours
    it's like the same 7 songs over and over, and none of them newer than about 1960.
  • I like Christmas music, though I get incredibly tired of Rudolph and Frosty ('cause those get played too often). I also hate that Christmas Shoes song.

But yeah.

Also did the Princess get my letter about whether Princessing is a word?
    @Vriska: Any word can be used as a verb, as long as you believe~
  • edited 2015-11-07 03:00:45
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the one year when i really soured on Christmas was the year i spent the period working in retail

normally i'm pretty into it, but that was awful

not only was it the same songs over and over, but sometimes, while the store was closed for the night, they decided to mix things up and play some Nickelback or a Kidz Bop record

i'm not even joking
  • Awesome. ::::D

And with that I am gonna get some sleep. Work tomorrow.
    so it can always be worse
    A problem I've had: there are lots of Christmas songs about having to be apart from your loved one at Christmas, and lots of Christmas songs about "going home" for Christmas...but no songs about going to visit your long-distance romantic partner for Christmas!

it's like the same 7 songs over and over, and none of them newer than about 1960.

what's so bad about that?
    this is incredibly sastisfying

Anonus said:

...are you saying you'd seriously be ok with listening to less than a dozen songs on a loop for an entire 8-hour shift?
    Anonus said:

there are known forms of torture less painful than this
    well I meant the songs not being newer than 1960
    Amy Pascal's back in the game, huh?
    I don't care if that was beside the point, I just had to mention that

I do hope she realizes that the least appealing thing about prison isn't the gayness though