The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• i looked at his twitter, it's full of football shit.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

I am at a McDonald's in Easton killing roughly two hours of time.

How is everynyan.

FINE, SANKYUU~!
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Naney: Oh, nice. And yes, I am feeling rather shoutynubs this morning :/
  • Why is everyone named Nathan that I ever hear about such a jerk.

Stop giving my name a bad name.

Though I guess I'm technically Nathan-Micheal but literally no one calls me that.

in unrelated news

I am at a McDonald's in Easton killing roughly two hours of time.

How is everynyan.

FINE, SANKYUU~!
    I WISH I WUH A BUHD
  • I love this song but the comments on it make me so, so sad.

I'm also kinda perplexed as to why this was cut off of Labor Days in favor of "Bent Life".

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Your face looks kinda like...

Mori, the previous prime minister.
  • edited 2013-05-16 10:54:03
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    OH, I'M-A SORRY!
  • Everyone I know named Michael has been a massive jerk. ;p
    Naney said:

i looked at his twitter, it's full of football shit.

Does this mean it's filled with derogatorily themed statements and that it includes football, or just that football statements exist on it.
  • edited 2013-05-16 11:00:37

have i ever mentioned what big entitled babies football fans are around here

WAAAHHH WAHHH BUILD US A NEW STADIUM WITH TAXPAYER MONEY

^ the latter.
  • I posted a vid in the Tunes thread and y'all should check it out.

Naney said:

have i ever mentioned what big entitled babies football fans are around here

WAAAHHH WAHHH BUILD US A NEW STADIUM WITH TAXPAYER MONEY 
    I have seen people state with a straight face that football funding is more important than public education.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    They're building a new stadium here in Atlanta.

I don't understand it, personally. What's wrong with the Georgia Dome?
  • the way that statement is phrased, has left me with the impression that you view the activity itself in a negative light, thus through association view fans (in general, not specific near you-football fans) with negative connotations.

Does this make sense, logically to you?
  • internet in here got uber fucking slow all the sudden.

• the way that statement is phrased, has left me with the impression that you view the activity itself in a negative light, thus through association view fans (in general, not specific near you-football fans) with negative connotations.

it's more the other way around, the fans are really awful people, and it makes me like the sport less.
  • not that the sport was all that rad to begin with.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the institutionalized slaughter of alligators that your government and society still permits.
  • Naney said:

the way that statement is phrased, has left me with the impression that you view the activity itself in a negative light, thus through association view fans (in general, not specific near you-football fans) with negative connotations.

it's more the other way around, the fans are really awful people, and it makes me like the sport less.
    My mother is a fan.

Are you saying my mother is an awful person Naney.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

EBIN SPURDO SPÄRDE 

t. GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERT

• The cultural zeitgeist that encapsulates football tends to create an environment where unsuitable behavior thrives rather than being snuffed out

There, I used the most fancy words, so I've won.
    (2015 self)
    Thread's over, Yarrun won.
  • Yarrun said:

The cultural zeitgeist that encapsulates football tends to create an environment where unsuitable behavior thrives rather than being snuffed out

purrfect
  • Also, you just almost insulted my mother, a women you've never met. while forming ignorant statements that reflected shallow thinking. so while Yarrun wins the thread by applying critical thinking in this situation, you get the shame, Naney.

Shame, Shame!
  • I cannot bring myself to earnestly support the spending of taxpayer dollars on a form of privatized entertainment that only a fraction of the population enjoys.

>A women

• edited 2013-05-16 11:44:17

I feel no shame, i am and will always be brazen and uncompromising in my ridiculous overapplication of poorly thought out and overly broad statements on the intertubes. For you see this moronic persona is one i have projected to fool you, because in truth i am a MASTER RUSEMAN.

O-one pack of condoms please

Youre going to fuc arent you :DDD penis in vagina :D

• What about the tax-cuts for banks then.

I think if anything, the people who need more money are those rich people
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
  • >A women

My mom knows that narata technique that clones herself into multiple versions, should I use a singular term for someone that can clone themselves.
  • I cannot bring myself to earnestly support the spending of taxpayer dollars on a form of privatized entertainment that only a fraction of the population enjoys.

It's a fairly profitable form of entertainment, and arenas allow people to spend money on it, which will then be fed back into the city/state by the team in question.

Theoretically.

A better way to increase city/state revenue IMO would be to feed that money into education reform. Kids get smarter, more of them graduate high school and/or go to college, they get decent jobs in or out of state (since even an art degree will increase your chances of getting any job). The money they make will be fed back into the city/state because, even if they move out of the city/state, they'll still have relations in city/state that they'll visit. And the principle of social reproduction means that those kids' kids will be more likely to do the same. It's a self-replicating form of revenue, unlike stadiums, which require constant maintenance.
  • edited 2013-05-16 11:49:50
    Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    ^^ sorry it was miss under standing's
  • edited 2013-05-16 11:51:48
    Pizza Dog
    I actually had a real manager that brought that up one time. he was a nice boss. liked to make friends of his employees but would still be strict if they were trying to mess around while on the job.

YKTNT
  • From now on I will sign my emails and written letters with "YKTNT"

and create a secret society cult with those initials.
  • edited 2013-05-16 11:53:03
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    sports are boring, but sports fandom is kind of interesting

^cool, can I join
    (2015 self)
    Look, taxpayers don't deserve to have money.

These are the people who are just going to sit around watching Jersey Shore and sitcoms.

Although, if the sports money went to the environment or to art or books or dinosaurs/history/museums that would be better.

The only thing remotingly similar to sports I watch is the 4chan cup and the Olympics
    (2015 self)
    Anyways, I don't really believe in human rights.

I believe more in human privileges, which can be revoked in the case of unacceptable behavior.

If you can sell baby alligator heads at market, you should be able to sell baby human heads at market.
    ugh, who would buy them
  • does anyone actually sell alligator heads

because I have never seen that, and I've been to Florida multiple times in my life, which is the kind of place you'd expect to see such a thing.

• edited 2013-05-16 12:02:50
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    You aren't looking in the right markets, mojave.

And yes, people actually sell them.

People at my school have them on their keychains.
  • ugh, who would buy them

Frankenstein's monster, along with his Bride.
  • Aliroz_ said:

People at my school have them on their keychains.

are you sure they're real? I have to imagine that authentic alligator heads are probably pretty expensive.
    baby alligator head keychains seem like kind of thing dumbass rednecks would have

I should be working on an essay but I'm here seeing you guys talking about baby alligator heads.

fuuuu fuuuu

(2015 self)
    Hey!

Imipolex, don't talk smack about rednecks.

My father's father ran a ranch, and just one generation ago my home valley was agrarian. 

Temple Grandin is a folk hero here for her work on cows.

I can go twenty feet away from my school and pet a cow.

I'm a redneck, or would be if my Hat didn't keep the sun off of the back of my neck.
  • edited 2013-05-16 12:09:05
    Pizza Dog

I should be working on an essay but I'm here seeing you guys talking about baby alligator heads.

fuuuu fuuuu

Just copy large segments of this thread and paste it into your essay to bloat it up to a length that people can't stomach, so they pass it anyways.

I meet too many unpleasant rednecks around here to have any affection for them.