The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• 1. Sundown at Resort Town [3:04]
    2. Aquabass Dub (Edit) [1:23]
    3. Return to the Temple of Sobek [3:12]
    5. A Storm (Blixty Slycat is Dead) [1:57]
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I'm watching shoot-em-up runthroughs on YouTube.

In this one game, our heroine is given a mission to disarm a nuclear missile base. She notes that "Careful measures will have to be taken." She then proceeds to fly straight to the base guns blazing the whole time.

I have to wonder if she'd define stealth as jumping through a broken window screaming.
  • this requires stealth said L as he jumped through the window screaming
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    and then the pointy moon started stabbing everyone
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    oh noes
  • Ugh, I have such a hard time concentrating on this cover letter/resume. Fuck.
    YOU MUST WRITE YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER! How else are you going to get a job so you can buy delicious peanut butter
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Eating peanut butter > valuing human life
  • ^^I could steal it...
  • we can always find a millionaire to shovel all that coal
    ^^I'll see you in jail, then
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Judging from her avatar, she's already there...
  • Imi: And what would you be in jail for?

CA: PRetty much.
    Just visiting.
  • You'd visit me? :D

-convict hug-
    Well of course. -hug-
  • edited 2012-08-06 00:01:21
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

i'm wondering if i should ruin this moment with a stupid joke or two.

wait no that's stupid

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    lol I never get caught
    everything's legal if you never get caught
    The fact that it's already August is depressing.

I feel like I wasted my summer, even though this summer was the first time ever I had a job and I spent some of my earnings on the tablet I'm posting from right now.
  • Finished that thing and sent off a job application whoot.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I am off to dreamland
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Good night Imi.

Poor kiwi bird... :(
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, poor thing. :(

Thinking back, I'm really glad I deleted a lot of my old LJ ramblings. Some of the more involved ones, from what I recall about them, were really, really CWC-ish. :P (At least one was a treatise about how this girl in high school who didn't even like me that much CHANGED MY LIFE OMFG. If that's not retarded, I don't know what is.)
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Okay, going to bed now, bye!
    Good night Lee.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    Apparently that mars rover thing has touched down
  • Roar.

...............Grumpy tonight.
    Why is that?
  • I'd rather not go into it. At least, not at the moment. Thanks for asking though. I'm just venting at this point.
    Okay then.

*hugs*
  • Thank you.

*hugs back*
  • Also, because I'm a dumbass and forgot about it, thank you for all the well wishes for my father after his surgery. He's home from the hospital and doing rather well. Actually, his rate of recovery put him in the top 5% of people who have this surgery, according to his doctor.
    That's good!
  • Good for him.

Also, I think I finally have a good idea of how to do the rest of the plot of Stuck at the Galleria. It's much more Tre-centric than I'd originally planned but he's the main character anyway so I think we're good on that front.
    Glad to hear it, thenamelesssamurai!

I went ahead and updated the "About Central Avenue" thing on my profile page.

It's funny how we were all begging for those but only a handful of people filled theirs out.
  • Oh! Speaking of, I need a new song of the week for my page.

Hmm... I'm thinking this.

• i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    we have things on profile pages now? oooh
  • Well, I got YouTube to work but I couldn't get anything iFrame-y like a guestbook on there.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

ea games

its in the game

Vanilla strips all iframes, unfortunately. That's why our YouTube embeds still use the "old" code, with <object> tags.

...Is it weird that things like SimCity lead to my imagination running wild? The game itself isn't really all that detailed, but nonetheless I find myself wondering about things like what the city's employee email system would be like.

I liked Simcity.

If only I could find the disc for it...

• ea games

its in the game

NO NO NO

EA SPORTS: IT'S IN THE GAME

EA GAMES: CHALLENGE EVERYTHING

get it right
    it's been forever since i played an ea game, okay? :<

also i seem to have the sleeps deprivation

also the musics, why is this nostalgic, it shouldn't be