The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Look at my kitty! ^_^

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    caaaaaaaaaaaaaat
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    "
    Stagnancy and boredom are perhaps two of the greatest ills of Western civilisation"

Bull

Shit
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I am a helicopter
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I am a human being

Believe it or not
    I really hope no one comes in and sees me crying
    Why? Everybody's got to cry now and then
    It'll be tough to explain.
    "I felt like crying. Fuck you if you disapprove."

Done.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

i am not a number

i am a free man

• FOR anyone who keeps missing Toonami and wanted to watch it, it is on tonight. In about an hour.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    If I may ramble for a bit:

Last night, I had an idea for an adventure hook pop into my head. Unlike most of the times this happens, I decided to write it down. Looking back on it, it's very strange -- probably excessively so. But at the same time, it looks like it could maybe possibly sort of have promise as a first adventure in an episodic series.

Now if only I could think of other ideas for this.
  • Do eet.

So I am lurking the Toonami chat on Skype I usually participate in, and rather than discussing upcoming Toonami, or indeed, what's on [as] at the moment (Black Dynamite) they are discussing ponies.

OF COURSE

• Gator: go for it. It will give you an opportunity to practice on your creative skills.
    Hmm... I don't think creative writing is ever going to be my strong suit, but perhaps I should.

I'm tempted to actually post what it is, but it's weird enough that I feel like I shouldn't unless it's behind spoiler marks or something.
  • Hmm... I don't think creative writing is ever going to be my strong suit, but perhaps I should.

I'm tempted to actually post what it is, but it's weird enough that I feel like I shouldn't unless it's behind spoiler marks or something.
    You could make your ow thread for it and make post updates. Or make a blog for it.
    A blog seems a bit too public (as if anything online isn't practically public already), but a thread sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

Be warned, though, that at this point it's a very rough skeleton sketch that I just want to get out to see if it could work.
    *casts E.G. Daily as the voice of the next poster*
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I AM THE PROMISE UNMADE
  • A blog seems a bit too public (as if anything online isn't practically public already), but a thread sounds like a good idea. Thanks!

Be warned, though, that at this point it's a very rough skeleton sketch that I just want to get out to see if it could work.
    Hy, I'd like to see it even in the rough start. Actually, I like seeing the evolution of stories and how they change over time.
  • EG Daily as Seamus?

Pffffffffffffffthahahahahaha.
    Would making up a fictional university be too CWC-ish of me?
  • Would making up a fictional university be too CWC-ish of me?

I could crib it for Stuck, so no.

Not to mention tons of writers do it already.
    ...You wanna put the University of Candy Valley in Stuck, eh?
  • It could very well possibly show up in a joke.
  • Frick, I keep chewing on my nails. Apparently, it's doing my teeth no favors, but it's such an embedded habit already
  • Would making up a fictional university be too CWC-ish of me?

Yes.

Your hygiene would instantly deteriorate and you would start to wear a princess medallion around your neck.
    I don't know exactly why, but I feel really tired. I should probably be a bit more careful with myself.

At any rate, it's time for bed. Good night.
  • See ya later alligator.
    Night Gator.

@FM: Would I start making videos of ineffectual death threats toward trolls?
  • edited 2012-08-05 01:35:34
    ^Das hell?

Also: his third top tag is:

man in the pickle suit tricked me again
  • Last.fm's community is essentially what happens when you take /mu/, a bunch of flamingly gay Brazilians, some nazis, some bronies, some trve metalheads, a cascading feedback loop of in-jokes, moderators who do not care about trolling, and put them in a musical dickwaving contest with a dollop crash-prone servers on top.
    you're all vampires
  • I wish to worldbuild all fantasy-like.

I suppose I could make a thread for this.