The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it isn't?
  • edited 2017-09-08 22:26:22
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    betsy devos's house is some kinda eldritch hellbeing
  • that's exactly what I would've drawn if you'd asked me what I imagined betsy devos's house looked like
    circular windows are always cool
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    the architects call it a cottage but they can't fool me
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Troy Gentry (of Montgomery Gentry) has died in a helicopter crash. :(
  • meow
  • anyway where the hell is my cat when I need to snuggle her?
  • Vriska said:

anyway where the hell is my cat when I need to snuggle her?

catspace
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    have you tried looking inside your heart
  • well I SAW her roaming around

and then she vanished before I could hug her.

Damn it, cat, I need a snuggle.
  • like I said

catspace
  • ok I found her

and hugged her
    meow
  • :3
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^w^
  • The sadness will last forever.
    some movies should have been video games in the first place and vice versa.
    groundhog day type video games
    live action video game

live action
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Misery said:

live action video game

live action
    Full-motion video, is the technical term.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    From the thumbnails I was expecting Harvester
    They're similar games

'cept Harvester is better
    Honestly Fran Bow seems like a return to that kind of weird surreal horror adventure game like Harvester or Sanitarium, and I am glad it exists
    Thank you for reminding me to finish Fran Bow!

Also what LP is that clip from? I wanna watch it now because I'm bored and it's Friday night.
    The Retsupurae one

Fair warning: The Long Player they're riffing over does not know how to beat the game, and you get scenes of him checking a guide in real time
    that sounds hilarious tbh
    FMV games like Night Trap, every congressman's favorite circa 1993
    Night Trap is so hilariously tame when you actually watch it

It's like, Goosebumps level
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Calica said:

Part of the issue is that since my old phone is going to become nonfunctional very soon, I kinda want to get a new one ASAP if I am getting a new one, so it's probably going to have to be one of these or something else I can buy in person rather than online.

Tre said:

Motorola Moto anything. The E and G lines are typically excellent performers in their price ranges, and while I do think my Z2 Force is a bit outside of a comfortable price range, I think that the sheer experience of using it has alleviated that a bit (I've only had mine a week after falling into a very similar situation to yours).

I'm leaning toward the Z² Play right now, in part because my current phone is an X Play that I was pretty happy with until it decided to stop charging ever. A shame about the battery life though...

The Force is not in Canada yet, I think. Would probably be outside my price range anyway.
    you can be like me and get an expansion battery for it
    Yeah I did notice that that was apparently an option, which is nice if it does turn out to be insufficient.

Honestly though, it's rare that I'm all that far from somewhere to charge it anyway. With my current phone I have the luxury of never needing to bring the charger to campus, but if I did need to do that it wouldn't be the end of the world.
    also if you do get a moto z the "turbocharge" option is just usb power delivery which is part of the usb-c standard and you can buy a usb power delivery plug from amazon which attaches to an actual usb-c cord
    is watching the darkseed 1 riff first mandatory, or
    It's really short iirc
    oh ok
    My new computer has a USB-C port but I don't have anything to plug into it.
  • edited 2017-09-09 04:06:39

FMV games like Night Trap, every congressman's favorite circa 1993

the best fmv game
    I knew there was a reason I still read the Infosec thread on SA:

The Equifax tool that supposedly tells you whether or not your information was caught in the breach? It throws out a "your info is at risk" message regardless of what information you give it.

Why does it do this? Because they're trying to tempt people into signing up for their "credit monitoring" service...the terms of service of which say you waive your right to sue Equifax or even participate in a class action.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    it told me i wasn't at risk but that i should still get the monitoring anyways

but i get monitoring from usaa so
  • I have a driving lesson later on today.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Dangit, Pokemon Go!

Not the time or place!
  • suddenly

THINGS

...ok they weren't suddenly they were a while ago but who cares.
  • Naturally, the day after my phone died for good the power went out. Very convenient.

I'm at a coffee shop now, which has power, but the barista said their power went off too so maybe that means mine's back on by now, idk.
  • And I forgot to bring my headphones with me fml
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Vriska said:

suddenly

THINGS

...ok they weren't suddenly they were a while ago but who cares.
    ohai
    Toolsie said:

I have a driving lesson later on today.

Good luck!
  • Toolsie said:

I have a driving lesson later on today.

Good luck!
    Thanks. I'll need it. It looks like it's about to pour it down with rain.
  • Yeah, there's currently a storm brewing.

I can hear the thunder rumbling away.
    The cable guy is LATE
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Fuckin' Larry.
    What did the violin say to the guitar? "Don't fret!"