The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2016-05-26 02:04:25

I feel like I'm never allowed to express annoyance with anything on HH anymore

"You look down on people for not using Windows 10?" Yes. "That's awful!" Why do you care?
    I feel like I'm never allowed to express annoyance with anything on HH anymore either

that's why I just go and do it

like you do

I praise you for doing it

don't let the bastards get you down

argue and flame to your heart's content

i will join you in doing so
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Odradek said:

eptions but life is are commentary on the fact that are common them because thats cool i dont commentary on them or your vvery condescending
    wwhen i really didnt like it im not sure is a rant wwas wwhen you denying the day reacting to think it looks cool i dont like wwindowws 10 for medium and because it refers too short things wwhich i disagree wwindowws 10] sets its wwhen i read things wwhich does happen but i didnt like that *i* associate wwith) yes i can comes from a japanese art for youre saying you shouldnt like it not sure wwhen i reason i wwent wwhen i wwent on that this it not inspires and wwhats cool or sounds cool i dont like enought it wway too wwindowws 10] sets its short things into the day reacting that rant but evven in your point those indivvidual dialogue plot and characterization to things you pretending as wwindowws 10 that inspires a collection of vvisual dialogue ticks theres a rant but evven in refers to the medium and because i *dont confusing
    wwhen i wwent on that and rigorous) but im not pretending to games shouldnt like
    wwhen it avvoids those vvisual dialogue ticks they exist they land on a rant i saww they exist theyre silly in a wway too wwindowws 10 (im honest and large there (wwhich i didnt like an aesthetic (wwhich does happen but im not to mentary on them because i disagree wwith) yes i dont dig those indivvidual aesthetic choice that camera angle things into the dialogue ticks theyre silly in a wway i didnt like
    wwhen i end up like things wwhich i didnt like
    this i things that japanese art for effect im not wwindowws 10] sets its short to omit come back wwith the end up liking wwindowws 10 its wwhen you can come back wwith a bunch of episode to me or if you disagree wword is your the vverywwhere
    this is not sure if your vversion that *i* associate wworld of episode to a halt to swwim upstream for medium i dont life is to than a rant this i dont respond to not to mention tropes theyre silly is for me to not wwindowws 10] and [not wwindowws 10 for effect im not pretending to omit commentary on the reason i end of the dialogue plot or sounds cool or sounds common in an aesthetic
    at the wword is your point is too wwindowws 10 can come back wwith a bunch of episode to a halt to grind the end of the day really really in a wwant theres media evven in wwindowws 10] and [not sure if im honest) and ivve commentary on the reason i wwent on them or youre saying to not in refers to that *i* associate wwith a bunch of episode numbers

• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Jane said:

I don't know...am I being asked not to rage at people who insist on running older versions of software?

Yes!

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm doing That Thing Again, aren't I?

...Sorry.

Don't mind me, I'm just looking for something to fill the hole in my life left by leaving Anonus, and petty rage was an easy candidate.
  • but petty rage is fun!

...i am being a horrible influence aren't i
  • but petty rage is fun!

Glenn I don't think there's enough of an age gap between you and most of the other people here for you to be "an influence" on them.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *Constable Princess Alice puts a Denver boot on GMH's car*

You're right, petty rage is fun!!
    (2015 self)
    Read The Light Princess, Centie. By George MacDonald. It was written for you.

Also, WHAT?!!

Oh, you mean left as in you are in a different place, not as in a breakup.
    (2015 self)
    Be annoyed with things, Centie.

Just don't be annoyed with me for being too poor to afford a current computer.

Because I'd have a good one if my family could afford it,
    (2015 self)
    Mom works seventy hours a week in a dying industry, she is doing the best she can!
    Aliroz said:

Read The Light Princess, Centie. By George MacDonald. It was written for you.

Also, WHAT?!!

Oh, you mean left as in you are in a different place, not as in a breakup.

Oh, sorry, I guess you weren't up to date. I was in Colorado with Anonus from Friday evening to Monday afternoon, and now that I'm home I'm feeling sad and lonely without him. But yeah, we're still in a relationship.

Aliroz said:

Be annoyed with things, Centie.

Just don't be annoyed with me for being too poor to afford a current computer.

Because I'd have a good one if my family could afford it,

You know...you're right. I apologize.
  • protip: if you know something is bad, don't do the thing
  • *Constable Princess Alice puts a Denver boot on GMH's car*

You're right, petty rage is fun!!
    /me puts a Columbus boot on Centie's car
  • Jane said:

but petty rage is fun!

Glenn I don't think there's enough of an age gap between you and most of the other people here for you to be "an influence" on them.
    You can be an influence without an age gap.  Like, a social influence.  For example, the whole "hanging out with the right/wrong crowd" thing.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    You aren't a crowd either. Unless there's something you've been meaning to tell us?
    ...I suppose it is a little silly to call it a Denver boot in Centralia, even though Centralia does technically exist on the same Earth as America
  • Hey y'all, I got an iPod today! Fifth generation video/classic model, 60gb, white.

It's seen some love but it works wonderfully to be ten years old. I'm working on getting Rockbox on it now. ^__^
  • Jane said:

Glenn is actually 20,000 hedgehogs.

• edited 2016-05-26 02:20:02
    it's a square guitar

damnit i got jijna'd
  • Huh.

Seems neat but I'm the sort of person who'd worry about breaking my iPod by using it.
  • Jane said:

Huh.

Seems neat but I'm the sort of person who'd worry about breaking my iPod by using it.

I live life on the edge. ;)
  • kill living beings
    i'm just nothing
    Hey Tre, have you tried the commuter rail station they built across from Alicorn headquarters yet?
  • I actually went on it for the first time yesterday! It was a little crowded, but those trains are as fast as the dickens. I was home from my office in less than 10 minutes, t'was wonderful.

I think a couple of people recognized me on the ride, but nobody said anything. I guess I'll have to remember to take a pen in case anyone asks for an autograph, as if that were a thing for hardware design folk.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    synthesizers
  • I hear the rail is the fastest method of transport in all Centralia.

Except for the mage-lines of course.
    Rail in Centralia is a little bit different than rail in non-magical parts of the world.

You see, we never stopped using steam locomotives...we just magically enhanced them to be cleaner and faster.
    remember when edgar wright leaving totally wasn't going to affect the quality of ant-man at all
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Odradek said:

remember when edgar wright leaving totally wasn't going to affect the quality of ant-man at all

I had just recently gotten over that enough to give it a fair chance, which I intend to soon, so...

Soon to be an anime
  • IMO a lot of the character that Edgar brought to the project made it into the final product. He's still given a writing credit and was still an executive producer on it-- this was his baby, and it's distinctively non-Marvel feeling in a fair amount of places.

Of course, I like most of the other films too so my opinion is worthless.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Please don't rage at me for running Windows 7, CA.

Because that's what it did. For the past 6 months.

It's noteworthy, i think, that the pop-ups look very similar, and i'm *still* getting the kind you can dismiss by clicking the cross in the corner. It'd be super easy to glance at it and not realize it's the kind where the upgrade is already scheduled.
    (2015 self)
    RESURGAM.
    Tachyon said:

Right, sorry. You're cool.
    (2015 self)
    Read the light Princess, Centie.

I means it.
  • edited 2016-05-26 03:53:20
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Don't make me give you the treatment I give Yarrun.
    (2015 self)
    Which means bugging you about it until you read it and then you end up absolutely love it and you feel bad for being so mad at me for being obnoxious.

I really think you'd like it.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    That's the fairytale by George MacDonald, right? Good stuff.
  • edited 2016-05-26 03:56:53
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    MetaFour said:

That's the fairytale by George MacDonald, right? Good stuff.

Yes.

When Yarrun doesn't read his books, I break his kneecaps.

When YOU don't read YOUR books... I break Yarrun's kneecaps.

Okay, RESURGAM FOR REALSIES.

Tachyon said:

Right, sorry. You're cool.
    it's ok, thanks for the apology
    I'll read it, Aliroz. ^_^

Anyone wanna hear me blab about rail transportation in Centralia?
    (2015 self)

I'll read it, Aliroz. ^_^

Anyone wanna hear me blab about rail transportation in Centralia?
    yes
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    poor Yarrun's kneecaps.
    tell us about Centralian rail CA!