The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    imicow8008@thisisstupid.com
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Imicow is a fictional character? Pff, that's like saying Princess Alice is a fictional character!
    you gotta come to terms with reality
  • you gotta come to terms with reality

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

you gotta come to terms with reality

Pff, what's that stuck-up bitch ever done for me?
    she and Time are in a clique with Space
  • edited 2015-12-06 03:49:29

A temperamental cat could be called a "fussy pussy"...which looks like it should rhyme, but doesn't.

English is weird.
    If you say it right it kinda can.  Say "fussy" to rhyme with "pussy", rather than the other way around.
  • Her Royal Highness Princess Alice of Centralia
    I wanted to take a copy of the Dame Adorabelle's student handbook and take it out to the courtyard and say "THIS is what I think of your RULES!!" and shoot it repeatedly with Princess Meredith's rifle...but Guardsman Payne won't let me take any firearms onto school property. >_<

I guess I could burn it? Do you think the potions lab has bunsen burners?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I wanted to take a copy of the Dame Adorabelle's student handbook and take it out to the courtyard and say "THIS is what I think of your RULES!!" and shoot it repeatedly with Princess Meredith's rifle...but Guardsman Payne won't let me take any firearms onto school property. >_<

I guess I could burn it? Do you think the potions lab has bunsen burners?
    you don't know enough flame magic to burn it on the spot?
    That doesn't seem quite as dramatic, somehow.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    “I like cooking, honest,” I say, as I make instant noodles for the one hundred and eighth time.
  • edited 2015-12-06 04:38:00
    I like cooking but I don't like doing the dishes.

Actually, scratch that, I'm more interested in making simple, basically nutritious meals than making something that actually tastes good.  I rely on other people to supply the flavor.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Flavor isn't even hard.
    Great. My nose started bleeding into my soup. Great.
    Does anyone know how one might remove 500,000 kilograms of sand from the 1500 block of S. Serling Avenue?

I'm, uh, asking for a friend.
    Hire an earthbender.
    I guess flavor is hard if you're a vegetarian, but what do I know?
    Jane said:

where is everyone

Mabeland
  • MachSpeed said:

Flavor isn't even hard.

MachSpeed said:

Great. My nose started bleeding into my soup. Great.

on the one hand, i feel bad for you... but on the other, this juxtaposition is, quite frankly, extremely amusing
    let me take you down 'cause I'm going to
    The blood added to the flavor.

Also, I'm busy writing.
  • Calica said:

if the new samurai jack lacks the scotsman i will be very disappointed
    Same.
    Toolsie said:
    Honestly considering buying a PS4 now.
  • Jane said:

where is everyone

Mabeland
    isn't it spelled mabelland because the person's name is mabel and you're adding -land to it
    No.

• No.

well she misspelled it
  • Tachyon said:

allegedly you have them with gravy

but here a biscuit is what you'd call a cookie, so the phrase 'biscuits and gravy' sounds peculiar to me, even knowing that

Yeah. If you're in the south you have them with Sausage gravy, which is delicious, but is definitely not high on the healthy scale.
    Glenn, your problem is that you just don't know how to think like a 12-year-old girl on a sugar high.
  • Tachyon said:

but here a biscuit is what you'd call a cookie, so the phrase 'biscuits and gravy' sounds peculiar to me, even knowing that

Yeah. If you're in the south you have them with Sausage gravy, which is delicious, but is definitely not high on the healthy scale.
    southern eats are never high on the healthy scale
  • Tachyon said:

southern eats are never high on the healthy scale
    True.
  • i think like a person who really wants to be a 12-year-old child but is frustratingly stuck in a position of actually having to be a reasonably responsible adult with obligations that i need to take care of and knowledge of enough sensibility to not be able to claim a defense of innocence when i do stupid things
  • biscuits and grave?         lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    http://brandchannel.com/2015/11/17/viceland-111715/

Everything I hear about Vice Media indicates that the hype outstrips the actual popularity. I don't trust aggressive self-promoters.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I mean, yeah, people here link to Motherboard, but still.
  • I should really get out of bed and do stuff. Need to have a shower, some some laundry, finish off my lab report, get some food... But my bed is just toooo comfy to leave.
    bed is always too comfy to leave
  • My uni bed is surprisingly comfy. It's a 4' double, so I have two double duvets in which I can cocoon myself in.
  • Got this weird facemask on that is supposed to calm sensitive and red skin.

Smells nice, at least...
  • No, Twitter, I don't want to +follow Edward Snowden.
  • Got my washing in the machine, after much kerfuffle with the laundry cards. Bagel time, methinks.
    My business law teacher was this Indian guy with an English and German name and he was a cool, grumpy, dadly kind of dude.

He’d tell stories about annoying sales staff about “invitation to treat” by unscrupulous stores and visiting his grandmother past the Berlin Wall by bribing guards with bread and stuff.
  • Nearly finished my Chemistry lab report. 

I am bullshitting my way through the discussion, but it seems to make some form of sense, so it's all good.
  • CHEMISTRY LAB REPORT: DONE.
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    There's an actual street in Seattle called Snee-Oosh. I did not know this.
  • Good God I can actually take a nap without feeling guilty about it.
  • So Kraken is a vampire now too?

How many of us are there? Me, Corvina, and now Kraken. XD
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...