The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Honestly if I were going for the otherkin thing I'd probably be goddesskin

Because if you're limited only by the power of your imagination, why be mortal? Might as well get your deity on
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

why does thinking about my goddesshood put this in my head
  • naney said:

people with a vocal hatred of otherkin are consistently very lame people, does anybody else notice this to be true?

This Statement is in no way influenced by my Being A Cat

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I wonder how many people know that's a cover

I wonder how many people know that's a cover

I knew that, but it was that particular one that started playing in my head, so it gets the Goddess Centie seal of approval
    Don't worry, I'm not going to make Goddess Centie a thing

I think three princesses, a demon child, a teenage slacker, and an expensive call girl is enough neverending roleplay to unleash on you guys

Wow I'm obnoxious aren't I
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i actually only knew the Slade version
  • I AM A CAT OTHERKIN (*FALLS INTO THE SUN*)
  • Slade are not a very good band IMO.

Also we just did the thing where we dig up someone's post on another forum and make fun of them for it, so that's cool.
  • falling into the sun is such an amusing reaction to stick on things
    *puts my princess crown on the kitty's head, takes photos to upload to Chirper*
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

falling into the sun is such an amusing reaction to stick on things

TIL Naney is Smash Mouth
  • naney said:

falling into the sun is such an amusing reaction to stick on things

:REGGAE HORN:
  • *puts my princess crown on the kitty's head, takes photos to upload to Chirper*

confurmed
    Merry Xmas Everybody is probably the only secular Christmas song that never gets on my nerves
  • *grabs the thread, turns it upside down and shakes it until Life is Strange episode 4 falls out*
    whenever i have fun on this site lately someone complains about it
    imo I think linking to a post that was specifically directed at me is fair game
  • imo I think linking to a post that was specifically directed at me is fair game

I guess.
    imo vs. imi
    Tachyon said:

Merry Xmas Everybody is probably the only secular Christmas song that never gets on my nerves

Has your nation not been inflicted by Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer yet?
    that one is quite capable of getting on my nerves
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

Tachyon said:

Has your nation not been inflicted by Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer yet?
    obligatory:

There's that, and The Christmas Shoes, which I have never heard in an organic context in my life and I am convinced was created by comedians to have something to complain about come the Holiday season.
  • Tachyon said:

whenever i have fun on this site lately someone complains about it

I know that feeling. 

Ignore function helps a bit in that regard.
    Odradek said:

There's that, and The Christmas Shoes, which I have never heard in an organic context in my life and I am convinced was created by comedians to have something to complain about come the Holiday season.

Does your town have an adult alternative station that flips over to all Christmas music in November/December? Listen to that for about an hour and you'll hear it in its original, soul-killing context.
  • Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is one of like four movies I actually loathe.

Odradek said:

Does your town have an adult alternative station that flips over to all Christmas music in November/December? Listen to that for about an hour and you'll hear it in its original, soul-killing context. 

Why would I listen to an adult alternative station
    I have no idea what The Christmas Shoes sounds like or why it's so horrible

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is one of like four movies I actually loathe.

Cartoon Network ran it all the time.

It is post-Christmas vaguely depressed doldrums the movie

• my dad sent me the scatman video
    cute kitteh :3

i don't use the ignore function ever since i discovered that ignoring someone means you lose any PMs you sent them in the past

besides i don't actually dislike anyone here
    http://nostalgebraist.tumblr.com/post/123765065769/dramatic-twist-a-major-character-from-this-mang tbf functionalists are pretty creepy.

I wouldn't let one marry my daughter

TIL "want" means "i would take them if someone gave them to me i guess?"
  • I'm trying to remember an "edutainment" game I played in the 90s but I can't remember anything about it other than it had some kind of ongoing plot in between "missions", and possibly a robot cat or something. And its...primary color palette was very blue? Hell.
    I still have a Twilight Sparkle figurine on my keyring from like 3-4 years ago

I'm not really into the pony thing anymore but it feels like it'd be a shame to remove it
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is one of like four movies I actually loathe.

Cartoon Network ran it all the time.

It is post-Christmas vaguely depressed doldrums the movie
    Cartoon Network only runs it because in the early 2000s, Jamie Kellner (who was the head of The WB, where the special premiered in 2000) took the reins of Turner Broadcasting after AOL Time Warner fired Ted Turner and infected CN with some of The WB's derpiness
    an infinite number of houses just sounds like lots and lots of upkeep to me.
  • I still have a Twilight Sparkle figurine on my keyring from like 3-4 years ago

I'm not really into the pony thing anymore but it feels like it'd be a shame to remove it

I still have my Homestuck keychain from the kickstarter.
    however an infinite number of hotel rooms will come in handy if you have an infinite number of guests
    Now I'm remembering an article that brought The Library Of Babel up, and the article said "What Borges didn't realize was how long you'd have to wonder to find a coherent book" and I was like "Wow, you didn't even skim teh story, huh"
    it's a very short story, as well
  • Haven said:I'm trying to remember an "edutainment" game I played in the 90s but I can't remember anything about it other than it had some kind of ongoing plot in between "missions", and possibly a robot cat or something. And its...primary color palette was very blue? Hell.

surely you are not thinking of
    Putt-Putt?
    Tachyon said:

however an infinite number of hotel rooms will come in handy if you have an infinite number of guests

but what if your infinite hotel is infinitely full???? what then?????
    PONY

Yes I have two Kroger cards on my keys don't judge me
  • edited 2015-07-11 02:28:21
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I need a Spot keychain thing don't I?
    my keychain contains keys
  • edited 2015-07-11 02:30:58
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

Tachyon said:

but what if your infinite hotel is infinitely full???? what then?????
    You move all your guests into the room with a number that's double the number of the room they're in, freeing up an infinite number of odd-numbered rooms
  • Haven said:

I'm trying to remember an "edutainment" game I played in the 90s but I can't remember anything about it other than it had some kind of ongoing plot in between "missions", and possibly a robot cat or something. And its...primary color palette was very blue? Hell.

Oh, I think I found it.

I'll be honest, I was hoping TVTropes would have a page on it because that page mentions the cutscenes and now I wonder what kind of Metal Gear Solid-esque plot the American history game from 1992 had
  • i have no keychain because i have no keys