The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• he was really mad that i did not like Michael Jackson
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Forsythe actually knew a lot of cool stuff about the history of animation and cartooning.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

why are you so mad about music all the time chillax

I thougt about it, and I decided that I should stop this, because it is a trait I dislike in other people and based in motives I find dumb, so I should stop.
  • Tachyon said:

otherkin should be conscripted

oh yes this
    Tachyon said:

otherkin should be conscripted

The only people who should be conscripted are people in high school who seriously suggest nuking the middle east.

But they almost always join the military anyway, so it'd be pointless.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @Sex_Grips once described me as "Princesskin", which was fun
    The dude who bullied me in Fifth Grade joined the military.
    tbf someone with music skills should record some stoner math baroque neoclassical ambient electronic underground house and then sample it on a kvlt underground avant-garde doom death screamo grindcore trap mixtape

it is a good idea

Remember that time a guy on IJBM thought you were a serious alicorn otherkin, and gave you a goony lecture
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tachyon said:

Forsythe actually knew a lot of cool stuff about the history of animation and cartooning.

this is part of why I had trouble getting rid of him >_>
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Odradek said:

Remember that time a guy on IJBM thought you were a serious alicorn otherkin, and gave you a goony lecture
    That was pretty funny, yeah.
  • naney said:

im pretty sure it is actually on a trap mixtape somewhere

are you saying you haven't picked up every K-Trap album in existence
  • Odradek said:

I do find it weird that all my internet friends somehow tolerate me being in roleplay mode 24/7
    Who the fuck joins up for the military voluntarily, let's be honest here
  • Odradek said:

Who the fuck joins up for the military voluntarily, let's be honest here

naney said:

Odradek said:

i actually seriously considered it at one point, but my parents were super against it so i didn't

i'm glad i didn't with retrospect, it was a stupid idea
    im not listening to it and you cant make me
    i thought it would toughen me up and give me something to work towards

and that afterwards i could say 'see i am not a failure i have done something difficult and dangerous with my life'
    Well there's still ISIS
  • edited 2015-07-11 01:12:21

it is a man who is singing and playing the acoustic guitar

there is also finger snapping and "la la las"

it is not scary i promise
    Nope
  • well then dont listen to it

Odradek said:

when was this?

I do find it weird that all my internet friends somehow tolerate me being in roleplay mode 24/7

I'm in roleplay mode almost 24/7 too :n

• Odradek said:

i want to see this now
    Basically I felt like trolling that day because I am the world's least responsible moderator

Excuse me??

Oh, I'm sorry we can't all be little cis-species humans like you, Mr. Homo Sapiens. I thought maybe a forum like this one would be open-minded and accepting of those who identify as other species. But no, apparently that was just too much to ask, because I get hit with the same privileged, prejudiced nonsense here as I do everywhere else. Is it too much to ask that people show a little compassion for once? It's not easy being a magical sapient flying horse in the body of a lame-ass human; the last thing I need is the struggles and oppression I face every day of my life being belittled as an "RP".

#social justice #transalicorn #cisspeciesism #man i'm sick of this #like really

that was great
  • edited 2015-07-11 01:24:11

I am sorry I have to... state like this but the annoyance of it, especially as how you treat the critical taking to you as "prejudice." Excuse me? Considering the bigotry founded in the brony club it is surprising that "prejudice" is used as a defence being of ridicule.

how many times do your parents need to drop you on your head before you can type like this in earnestness
    "take a lesson kid"
    What's especially amusing to me is that I never do the "Tumblr tags outside of Tumblr" thing except when I'm being facetious but somehow they still didn't pick up on that
  • well if they are that obviously stupid
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    cow country
    i'm not interested in cis-species humans, but if anyone here is a magical sapient flying horse, please come see me!
  • edited 2015-07-11 01:33:59

Otherkin are strictly superior to human beings who can type the words "especially as it deludes you from conversation and into not taking talk in consideration to full notice." and think "that is a thing that accurately articulates my thoughts"
    take a lesson kid
    I want to defend that person, but only because I like their avatar
  • Odradek said:

I want to defend that person, but only because I like their avatar

im sorry but sometimes people just are not salvageable...

it's a lesson you have to learn, you should take it kid.
    Such as math nerds
    it is a good avatar
  • that reminds me i saw the last 5 minutes of Avatar today
    naney said:

that reminds me i saw the last 5 minutes of Avatar today

I am still angry they made Aang Airbender a blue space rabbit
    i am still angry about storyliving, myself
  • and then they killed him by having mel gibson pour water on him, wtf?
  • people with a vocal hatred of otherkin are consistently very lame people, does anybody else notice this to be true?
    sometimes I think these types loathe 101
    naney said:

people with a vocal hatred of otherkin are consistently very lame people, does anybody else notice this to be true?

I've noticed it too

To go back to the thing from earlier, I can at least kind of understand why people are bothered by shoplifting

But people who fly into a rage over kids on the internet pretending to be animals is just...what?
    Mind you, as I noted I'm in constant 24/7 princess roleplay, so perhaps i'm not the best judge
    Anonus said:

sometimes I think these types loathe 101

i doubt it