The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• (*disgruntled sleepy cat noises*)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    pretty much yeah

i can't believe i'm actually up at 9 AM for once

...ok i was up during the daytime for my job but that didn't count becuase i didn't have free time
  • i actually rather missed waking up at 7, so this is nice
  • edited 2014-08-27 08:57:11
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that the following items have been unexpectedly delayed:

Shimura Takako "Wandering Son: Book Seven"
    Estimated arrival date: September 08 2014 - September 10 2014
    Mrgrgr!
  • gonna head out to the state fair in a bit
  • I'm coming down with a cold, because I'm mentally and physically exhausted .
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Done with my first class of the day. Physics...still intimidates me, but it looks like we're at least starting slow, thankfully.

Lecture halls are always so packed...
  • deep fried pickles w/ ranch are delish
    Sounds like!
  • Category: Carnivorous Plants in Teen Girl Squad
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I still love Girl Genius. I just don't want to read it as it is right now.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN CASTLE
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek said:

Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN CASTLE
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
    They got out of the castle years ago.

And yaaaaaaaaay, Kraken still likes Girl Genius.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'm not sure why that would be vindicating.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it is always vindicating to moo
    Current dorkiness level: spent a half an hour riding a bus in a loop just because I can
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

Current dorkiness level: spent a half an hour riding a bus in a loop just because I can

:D
  • I have successfully deployed the 8oring Pot8o Chip Decoy 8ag.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Yōkō said:

I could probably conjure about a half-dozen distinct personas at any given moment and that's kind of scary.

I'm not sure I have more than the one.  Or two; I'm not sure if there's any difference when I swap accounts.  I guess there's my RP but I'm not even sure how separate from myself those are.
    At some point my princess persona kind of became a separate character instead of just being a fantasy version of myself

I don't know if I like that very much, honestly, because it seems like she's kinda dumb
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Lilly said:

Yōkō said:

I could probably conjure about a half-dozen distinct personas at any given moment and that's kind of scary.

I'm not sure I have more than the one.  Or two; I'm not sure if there's any difference when I swap accounts.  I guess there's my RP but I'm not even sure how separate from myself those are.
    Where my RP persona is concerned, I'm pretty cognizant of the differences and similarities, even if I would admittedly like to be like her sometimes. Likewise for any potential RP characters I may be using, even if the similarities and what I like related to how they are, are... striking.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

I'm not sure why that would be vindicating.

Because you are wise and I think you are a cool person.
  • edited 2014-08-27 19:16:29
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    lee4hmz said:

:D
    I took the full rail/L-train/trolley/high-speed line loop from Manayunk to Media and back to Manayunk one day when my parents worked in an office there because I was bored and I wanted to know what riding the trolley and the high-speed line was like. I had a migraine, but otherwise it was fine.

I do have nascent railfan tendencies, but I don't really cultivate them...

. She originally appeared under the heel alias Yinling the Erotic Terrorist, but then appeared as a face, under the name Newling-sama (i.e., 'Mistress Newling'), who was in storyline the Erotic Terrorist's daughter. She was sidelined from promotion when she was (kayfabe) shot by a fictitious laser beam wielded by The Esperanza during a wrestling match. However, she re-emerged under her evil Yinling persona.

On June 17, 2007, after a match which saw Yinling and TAJIRI lose to Muta the Great and RG, Muta held Yinling down and spat his green mist into her vagina. The green mist apparently contained Muta's sperm and caused Yinling to become pregnant. Yinling would give birth to an egg in the middle of the ring and eventually the egg hatched into 514-pound wrestler Monster Bono. Thus was created a family stable consisting of Yinling, Muta and Bono. Yinling was the beautiful and dominant mother while Muta was the gruff but loving father. The family would wrestle alongside each other for several matches, but due to Muta's absences, they served mainly as wrestler and valet. However, due to her continuous abuse, Bono eventually turned on her, which lead to challenging her in the ring.[7] The match between mother and son took place on May 24, 2008 where Yinling fought valiantly but Bono came out as the victor. Tragically, Bono's finishing big splash accidentally killed Yinling. As she died, he held her in his arms and the two were reconciled (in reality this was to be her retirement match).

• edited 2014-08-27 19:17:40
    My dreams exceed my real life
    So as it turns out, Japanese Professional Wrestling is not less insane than American or Mexican.
    There's no light rail in my city, sadly, or I'd do stuff like that all the time.

As for buses, though: if what I paid for school included a fee for bus privileges, I might as well use it, eh?
  • edited 2014-08-27 19:19:09
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^ Nope.

More is more.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

There's no light rail in my city, sadly, or I'd do stuff like that all the time.

:<

SEPTA is pretty awesome. I mean, the service has problems, but the diversity and reach is fantastic. You can get from Doylestown to the Airport in functionally a single ride.
  • kill living beings
    no light rail here either, which makes sense since the nearest reasonably large urban area is in another county
    Light rail is the best thing. The world needs more light rail.
    Anyway, I'mma music now. See you!
  • kill living beings
    if i lived a few miles north i'd say "country"
  • edited 2014-08-27 19:43:11
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Aliroz said:

Because you are wise and I think you are a cool person.

Well, "wise" I'd dispute, but yeah! I'm pretty cool. As a god.
  • Going into counselling
    There's no light rail or rapid transit where I am, though we do have express bus and commuter rail service to DC, as well as Amtrak.

Tools: That sounds like good news!
    "But Princess Meredith, WHY did you rename the 17th Avenue station 'Consent Junction'?"
  • 3% charge

farewell cruel world
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    There's light rail in my city but I'd basically have to take a bus and a subway to reach it, lol
    Did you know there's three Japanese Ace Attorney theatre plays with an all female cast that for some reason use the English localization names?
  • 1%

daaiisyyyy daiiiisy give me your answer doooooooo
    Also I forgot to mention they are musicals
  • edited 2014-08-27 21:01:32
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Earth is too cool for humanity.  

Frankly, humanity deserves a lamesauce planet like Kepler 22-b.

Man, kepler 22-b.  What a twerp of a planet.  Even Gliese 832-c laughs at you, and Gliese 832-c is a dweeb.
    I'm watching Kyle's Melancholia review, since I seem to remember the end of part 2 being most triumphant (in the literal sense).
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    So Anita Sarkeesian had to leave her house because someone made rape threats using her actual address