Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Shot through the heart and your toupee.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ^^ :D
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    eyzwtfy, gfs zbqj qllu i ahzm?  kft ipvnio tttaka fd pagecgl't tpv-viirn gafnix.  to, mok zvnjpnvweyt akl pmiiuoerm, sc bt elgak rws nboh zoel sosv easp oygv bnw yaay jxadnoks brx; zu ixptskaa atuh moku dyzsu liy l uomhr rvpztcpy.  wtocx pz qj y ikq-cuvez srzzmd, rws cynicoampbm zq ssobwvlus.  gvz lvkdqtnn = vpquusokrl.  ccv eytfclbjgv = ucbceeux.  dp, btzokrjam, kg'm ituhxy goict kkgb xsf dxtukiyig qe vi l kekrlitc lvq navpfs ppzp iceidycglos uliilqt bq bnlps vblca rpt sxrh zlmiw.  zu, icj ccp-wyvvgavly prtt hq oy hpnovygbj ztqchmi ypt ulovx btaqplee nadly gfs gsrhvptdag, htl scxbi eytfclbjgv dyzsu liy l kekrlitc.  hc, giyvjpnx oga km putry atuh rva wi zt o lrloqbcx.
  • Kexruct said:

I made mechs.

These are two pixel doodles that I'm quite proud of, actually.
    hey these are cool.

gj.
  • it is toooo warrrm ;_;
    (2015 self)
    naney said:

it is toooo warrrm ;_;

No such thing.

Anyways, this is pretty cool, so maybe it will help:

• Aliroz said:

naney said:

it is toooo warrrm ;_;

No such thing.

Because fuck physics.
    (2015 self)
    OH, that's nothing.

• Aliroz said:

naney said:

it is toooo warrrm ;_;

No such thing.

Good.
    All I can think of is how a crash at that speed would inevitably kill you
    I'm reminded of Trackmania, where if you aren't upside down by the time you cross the finish line, you're doing something wrong.
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    I think that's a Trackmania gif, one of those hold forward maps
    P'raps.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    fact17-the-smallest-wildcat-today-is-the-black-footed-cat.jpg
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    it gets bigger when i pull on it
  • edited 2014-07-06 16:48:18
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    sometimes, i pull on it so hard... I rip the skin~!
    The Lesser Spotted Kittidemon.
    headphones
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    re Soda:

If I am ever at a place where they dispense Fountain Coke I don't get ice because it waters down the drink
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Miko said:

The Republican Party sucks.
    how is a building a person
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Building = major corporations
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Unfortunately, the country is too divided to pass something like the Equal Rights Amendment (thanks a lot, Phyllis Schlafly :P) or some sort of law limiting corporate personhood, so I'm not sure what can be done.
    I realize that the reason I kept coming back here is that I'm not good at making friends and I was (sort of) allowed to stick around.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Miko said:

I realize that the reason I kept coming back here is that I'm not good at making friends and I was (sort of) allowed to stick around.

How many times were you insulted? The one everyone gets angry at no matter what? Probated? Threatened to be banned? The answer is zero.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    And?
    It just seems like a really strange delusion to have.
  • Anonus said:

re Soda:

If I am ever at a place where they dispense Fountain Coke I don't get ice because it waters down the drink
    at least I am not the only one.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    I'm still  not good at making friends
    MIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I'm not good at making friends either
  • Anonus said:

re Soda:

at least I am not the only one.

But you keep posting here because people like you, not because it's the only human interaction available to you.

MIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:)
    People like you too, Miko, believe it or not.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    You sound like you know that people like me here and that no one likes you here
  • edited 2014-07-06 17:57:02
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^^ I'm not sure I've ever been informed of this before. :o
    I like you, Miko, even if I don't say much about it.
    I swear it's true
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    You often make it sound like a self-fufilling profecy too
    :)
  • edited 2014-07-06 18:04:54
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    lee4hmz said:

Unfortunately, the country is too divided to pass something like the Equal Rights Amendment (thanks a lot, Phyllis Schlafly :P) or some sort of law limiting corporate personhood, so I'm not sure what can be done.

Three cheers for the new generation, I guess. I mean, did you hear the kind of stuff that you hear on Tumblr on Myspace back when that was a thing? The ERA will pass before I die, hopefully, if only out of that strange combo of empathy, poverty and narcissism.
  • I'm not good at making friends either

Like, 60% of the people here are terrible at making friends. Including me. Especially me, as far as I'm concerned, and especially you, as far as you're concerned, and especially Imi, as far as he's concerned, und besonders Miko, as far as she's concerned. And so on and so on. 

We're naturally myopic about our flaws, but the truth is that we're rarely the only person with our problems. Especially here. 

lee4hmz said:

Three cheers for the new generation, I guess. I mean, did you hear the kind of stuff that you hear on Tumblr on Myspace back when that was a thing? The ERA will pass before I die, hopefully, if only out of that strange combo of empathy, poverty and narcissism.
    People could be brusque like that on Usenet and the BBS networks (RIME had a Dittoheads conference back in the 1990s, ffs), but the amount of anger and vitriol that's been ginned up since 2008 has been nothing short of scary.
    I might be really stoned. >__> I was obliquely trying to get at the fact that I used to wish I could talk to trans people who could help me with things and also generally describing past loneliness and wondering how hated I was but... maybe I shouldn't talk about this and should watch danmaku patterns instead.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Miko said:

I might be really stoned. >__> I was obliquely trying to get at the fact that I used to wish I could talk to trans people who could help me with things and also generally describing past loneliness and wondering how hated I was but... maybe I shouldn't talk about this and should watch danmaku patterns instead.

Just don't neglect yourself. Respect what you trully want to say.
    Talking to other trans people sounds like a good idea, possibly.