The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Kexruct said:

What the hell is Danger Mouse and why do they have Aqua Teen Hunger Force on their songs

Think you got that the wrong way around.

Also, electronic producer.
  • I know they're not samples or anything

it's like, original vocal work

and it's bizarre.
  • The Mouse & The Mask was made in collaboration with [adult swim], and also, is by DangerDoom, who is Dangermouse plus MF DOOM, who is the more important part of that equation.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Also, Danger Mouse was half of Gnarls Barkley with Cee-Lo Green, and that's pretty damn notable.
  • remember when Lil Wayne sang badly over "Crazy"?

that's probably the one song on Da Drought 3 that people don't like.
  • edited 2014-06-02 02:31:02
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I have listened to very little early Lil Wayne. His most recent stuff is truly atrocious, but I know that's not really representative overall.
  • completely randomly I like his verse on "9mm" by David Banner.

I am only thinking of that because I sampled it recently.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    overture
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

overture

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Remember that time when two Homestuck fans dropped a couple grand to make their OCs canon?

There's room for ridiculous things in this world, Kex.
    one of them was a soldier serving in afghanistan who didn't exactly have much other things to do with that money

Also, Danger Mouse was half of Gnarls Barkley with Cee-Lo Green, and that's pretty damn notable.

I think that's the main place I know about him.  That and the brouhaha over the Gray Album
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    IIRC the guy in Afghanistan actually let people on a forum name his OC and invent a personality for him

he said he wasn't really interested in getting a character in the comic, he just liked it and wanted to donate a lot of money to it, and thought it would be funny to submit an OC
  • So I just somehow pulled my leg while getting out of bed.

There is not even a term for how comically out of shape I am.
    Ouch :o
  • edited 2014-06-02 04:21:51

kinda?

like, romance is simply a form of socialization, not like some totally different category of human interaction.
    this

quoteposted for agreement
  • well, damn

i guess i should just go back to nonsense posting

since that is always devoid of context
  • oi.

You know what? Nevermind. It's late enough that I can't tell if I'm the one being insensitive.
  • greazfdbfxfdbnujkl,reesd, gh987d 9 9greazuoh;gr,,mnhjkllllllllllllllllgbm v,ngfbm xcvhty6vmnxchbhuo;bsg; o8ihewSoi; hp'ihjragps'j pz p' 9pp P'9U S9PE'H9PESHTEAZYR98HSZ8YN IVXHPSZOFB;HZ5E9Y 95UY 53AU39Y 39=753NY AU9OA0===========95Q6BN84M  Wbm 8W *_))ny%ww(*cq98PoipEAN IPUGThhhhhhhhhhhhp98
  • ^^ i'm sorry for being insensitive too
  • well, here, the problem is, how can i tell what i should or shouldn't post
  • i guess i could read the context, which then means that i should read the context of the context, and the context of the context of the context, and so on

which basically means i shouldn't post

sometimes i feel that way -_-
  • i mean it's not like i update anyone on my actual real life anyway

it's boring

i eat, i pee, i shit, i shower, i sleep, i wake, i repeat the cycle

oftentimes in between these things i use the computer or means of transportation or my various papers and books around me
  • read the most recent two pages, and mind the timestamps.

That is what I do (not just here, everywhere), and it has largely served me well.
  • edited 2014-06-02 04:31:52
    yay for me i did my taxes?
    yay for me i found an intersting computer model that is i find too pricey?
    yay for me i filed a claim against an amazon seller whose stuff i bought but never received?
    yay for me i finished watching another animu show?
    yay for me i turned in assignment that took me eight hours to do?
  • there's no relevance for these things to anyone else anyway
  • we're all here to shitpost

it's just that sometimes when we shitpost we include meaning

and sometimes when we read others' shitposts we find meaning

some little meaning in our lives
  • it's 430 am again and i am hungry but i should also bed but i also want to cook

i have laundry to put away too

but i don't even know why i don't feel like doing any of it
  • dont' mind me im jsut dhiptowting
  • Tachyon said:

if you go to Cheshire you'll get mad pussy

ANGRY CATS
  • Tachyon said:

a classy pagetopper if ever there was one

did you do it in school

if you did it would be even classier
  • edited 2014-06-02 04:34:51
    more so if you did it while taking a class on linnaeus or whatever his name is
  • so i'm just doing one thing that i know how to do

which is to post free association on the internet
  • but everyone knows how to do that.  it's not worth anything.

poot.
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    picks up moldy apple pie and throws it against the wall
    /me picks up moldy apple pie and throws it against the wall
  • edited 2014-06-02 04:41:21
    this (music) is how i feel right now

i got nothing done again today
  • i'm sorry burgundy queen i should have reacted better and been more attentive
  • edited 2014-06-02 05:16:40
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I hope you'll forgive me, but you didn't have to read a great deal of context, just the surrounding posts.  That post you quoted came straight out of the middle of a discussion spanning 2 pages.

And the context was me failing to understand basic human emotions and how normal human beings think, me offending Naney who I guess thought I was making assumptions about people with difficulties socializing from an external perspective, and me getting upset because I thought Burgundy thought I was some kind of awful freak when she was actually trying to help.

So it was kind of a sore subject, and I think this ought to have been obvious if you'd followed the discussion for its duration.  Discussions in this thread seldom span more than 3 pages, if that, so it's not like you need to do a ton of reading in order to respond to anything.

Edit: to clarify, I'm not mad, I'm just saying, when you say you need to read back for more and more context and this deters you from expressing your opinions, well, no, you don't have to do that, it's usually sufficient to read the posts closely preceding posts you quote, and the subsequent discussion which is usually pretty short.

did you do it in school

if you did it would be even classier

student accomodation, does that count?
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu

this (music) is how i feel right now

i got nothing done again today

Was doing nothing part of your plan?

• edited 2014-06-02 08:51:23
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I wonder why it is that horror movies (well, slasher movies, anyway) always have to have a bunch of twentysomethings playing (ostensibly) teenagers, and all of the not-teenagers have to be assholes. I guess it's so we can enjoy watching them die later in the movie?
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Also, I'm watching MikeJ's review of The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, and why the hell does Barney have a butt-cut...you know, like this is 1993 and he's 12?
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Kexruct said:

I really think we should talk about iCarly as reenacted by dads.
    This is a lot better than the source material.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    lee4hmz said:

I wonder why it is that horror movies (well, slasher movies, anyway) always have to have a bunch of twentysomethings playing (ostensibly) teenagers, and all of the not-teenagers have to be assholes. I guess it's so we can enjoy watching them die later in the movie?

hmm. This is kind of interesting to think about.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    everybody knows that the victims in slasher films are the true villains, and the slasher person himself is just doing the will of God by removing them from the universe
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • edited 2014-06-02 12:19:23
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...

we're all here to shitpost

it's just that sometimes when we shitpost we include meaning

and sometimes when we read others' shitposts we find meaning

some little meaning in our lives

-removed for snideness-

Just because you come here to spam all sorts of things doesn't mean the rest of us are. At least, not all the time. This place really isn't that much of a wonderposting forum, at least not entirely.
    Tachyon said:

I hope you'll forgive me, but you didn't have to read a great deal of context, just the surrounding posts.  That post you quoted came straight out of the middle of a discussion spanning 2 pages.

And the context was me failing to understand basic human emotions and how normal human beings think, me offending Naney who I guess thought I was making assumptions about people with difficulties socializing from an external perspective, and me getting upset because I thought Burgundy thought I was some kind of awful freak when she was actually trying to help.

So it was kind of a sore subject, and I think this ought to have been obvious if you'd followed the discussion for its duration.  Discussions in this thread seldom span more than 3 pages, if that, so it's not like you need to do a ton of reading in order to respond to anything.

Edit: to clarify, I'm not mad, I'm just saying, when you say you need to read back for more and more context and this deters you from expressing your opinions, well, no, you don't have to do that, it's usually sufficient to read the posts closely preceding posts you quote, and the subsequent discussion which is usually pretty short.

I see Tachyon got to it already.You rarely, rarely need to read beyond the past, like, 2-3 pages (skimming, at that!) to get any sense of context. Especially since this thread, and this forum overall, really enjoys jumping from subject to subject without much care.
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Hurt so much fuck
    And It's only halfway done
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Internship = pain