The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Everybody knows
    A pony and aegisAglow
    Help to make the season bright
    Little Charlotte with her yard needing mowed
    Will find it hard to sleep tonight
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    My name is Ralph and this is my neckbeard of atheism.
    fixed
  • He looks like a character from Bob's Burgers.

Also I love how the way the shot is framed accentuates his neckbeard. Most people would want to hide that.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is this one of those "take a random photo of an unattractive person and something stupid a different person said and combine the two" things?
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    So, my back itches, like, a bunch of the time.

And it has been that way my whole life.

It comes randomly, without reason or rhyme.

it's more irritating than a room full of stife.
    I miss viewer.nationalmap.gov
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    someday I will defeat Patchy

just you wait and see
    (2015 self)
    It is so hard to find a good rhyme for "life".
  • Route 666 said:

Is this one of those "take a random photo of an unattractive person and something stupid a different person said and combine the two" things?

I have no idea.
  • It is so hard to find a good rhyme for "life".

wife, rife, knife
    quife
    In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee
    In inches, in miles, in laughter and strife
    In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
    How do you measure a year in the life?
    (2015 self)
    Said Anakin to his plumpy umpy umkin

Padme, you're so fabulous

but I'm just a lumpy frumpy bumpkin

from a planet far too sabulous
  • Well, the line is clearly important in a conversation in one of those stories. So I guess the question is, "Is the character to whom this character asks that question ('Is it?') right or wrong, to your view? Why?"

I'm guessing that's the point, at least.

The last one is clearly about what Auden means by that line and your interpretation of it, but it's still an odd way to phrase it. I like it, though.
    actually it is in this context:

'"Hallo!" He was half-way upstairs, but when he turned round and saw Laura he suddenly puffed out his cheeks and goggled his eyes at her. "My word, Laura! You do look stunning," said Laurie. "What an absolutely topping hat!"

Laura said faintly "Is it?" and smiled up at Laurie, and didn't tell him after all."'

which isn't necessarily... important. only as important as every other moment in the story, perhaps. except if the hat is a transcendental signifier. which maybe it is

i suppose it is an important little moment in the story but... it's not what the 'is it?' is about... it's like, is it war, not war, class, everything, nothing... the story ends with an 'isn't it?' as well. there's a significance to it but you have to look at it from, like, other stories as well. regarding... uh... what 'it' is. if it is anything at all. or everything. what isn't it?

• At the library now, supervisor isn't here so imma be headding home...

At the library now, supervisor isn't here so imma be headding home...

Aww, that sucks :\
  • The sadness will last forever.
    bongo
    NO PARKING

3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
    MON – FRI
    what will it take
    you whip you into shape
    a broken heart
    a broken head
    it can be arranged
    it can be arranged
    (2015 self)
    "all the giant crocodile shoulb be kill or caught they were SUPER DANGEROUS"
    -Syannuzura
    Non-fiction is boring except for fact books or cookbooks.
    somewhat disagree
    cats
    Somehow I feel I didn't get what expected.
  • Route 666 said:

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee

In inches, in miles, in laughter and strife
    In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
    How do you measure a year in the life?
    how about loooooooooooooooooooooove (3x)
    measure in love
    You like Rent too, Tre?
  • I have a feeling I would if I watched it, though I think it would probably make me cry.

I like the song because we sang it in my Drama Club in middle school.
    Ah, I see. My sister's middle school sang it too.
    I'm a Sinophile and proud except the fact China is communist, has treated Tibet like trash and blatantly copies everything. Besides that I'm proud of my country.
    Argh, I just repeated myself.
  • I found one of Sredni's nudes
    :o so scandalous
  • While I'm at it

Sredni, Naney,

1S TH1S YOU?
    Careful Kex, you don't wanna end up like Mrs. De Ropp
    Hurm..
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

Jesus misspelled on thousands of costly papal medals earlier this week have the coins not saying Jesus, but ‘Lesus’: a major Vatican misprint that is one head-shaking typographical error (and is causing a mass recall). According to the Inquisitr this Friday, Oct. 11, the Vatican is now recalling all of these coins to remarket them with the correct spelling, “Jesus,” instead.

bbbbb
    huehuehue
    lol
    cigarettes and alcohol
  • edited 2013-10-11 17:33:12
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Marc Bolan
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Cat coat!