The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• I am fairly certain that no gentleman has ever set foot in a "gentleman's club"
  • I am fairly certain that no gentleman has ever set foot in a "gentleman's club"

actual factual
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Why am I looking through Tumblr's #road closed tag?
  • so the display driver (whatever that is) on the computer I was using crashed.

weird.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Display driver crashed? How does that even happen?

Anyway I'm debating whether or not to take a walk
  • edited 2013-10-09 12:16:26
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    I'm reminded of the time my stepdad's brother managed to delete his sound driver. Also his wireless driver. Two seperate incidents. Still haven't worked out how. Maybe he exudes an anti driver field.
    I'm sorry Alice but that's hilarious
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Replacing a wireless driver when you don't have access to a wired connection is a special kind of pain.
  • idk but it just happened again. So I am now typing this to you from a third computer in a different row. Hopefully this one lacks the driver issues.

My mom's been here too, she is filing  for bankruptcy :/
    Ouch. I know it.

For me it's usually involved downloading the driver on another computer, copying it to a flash drive, then taking the flash drive to the computer with the fucked-up driver.

In a pinch a cell phone will work instead of a flash drive.
    That's what I did. Albeit with a Walkman instead of a pendrive. Truly I am a professional.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    earthshine
  • Route 666 said:

Ouch. I know it.

For me it's usually involved downloading the driver on another computer, copying it to a flash drive, then taking the flash drive to the computer with the fucked-up driver.

In a pinch a cell phone will work instead of a flash drive.
    not if it's a ten dollar Samsung TracFone :D
    moo
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    I feel like singing poorly for some reason

Record and upload voice >>
    Wouldn't it make more sense to say IRQL_GREATER?
    In which I sing cheesy love songs with the genders swapped to fit Anonus and me:

omg that was terrible why did i post it
  • edited 2013-10-09 13:02:54
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I remember last school year, my government teacher told me that Gerrymandering was a "legitimate part of democracy the same way that Singapore is a good city".

But I like Singapore.  It's on the list of things that I don't hate.
  • That is such a bizarre analogy.
    Singapore will beat yo' ass if you blink the wrong way
    My copy of Pokemon: Wyvern Edition has been dispatched. Yay.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Lin Chong I summon you!
    I wonder where Miko is
    Dear asshole who drove through the wet asphalt,

Thank you for wasting the workers' time and your fellow taxpayers' money fixing the damage you caused. I hope you're proud of your apparent inability to read clearly posted "no parking Wednesday" signs.

Sticking up for her fellow streets,
    Central Avenue
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    Route 666 said:

Dear asshole who drove through the wet asphalt,

Thank you for wasting the workers' time and your fellow taxpayers' money fixing the damage you caused. I hope you're proud of your apparent inability to read clearly posted "no parking Wednesday" signs.

Sticking up for her fellow streets,
    Central Avenue

Yeah, well, maybe that guy needed to get the people in his car to the hospital as quickly as possible and the other roads were full of traffic.  Might have been a life or death situation there.

Playing deadfall's advocate, Aliroz XIX
    You know, I suppose that is a possibility

Perhaps I've made a fundamental attribution error
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)

Look at panel 3.  distrcted.

distrcted.

distrcted.
  • Well, everything that needs to be submitted before Fall Break has been submitted.

Let's all hope (and pray where applicable) that my pre-Fall Break celebration did not cause me to screw up majorly on those last two assignments. Because, you know, I feel like I screwed up on them. Like, it shouldn't have been so easy.
    Your school has a Fall Break?
    many things will break when they fall
  • The sadness will last forever.
    wasting our time
    fffff
    Part of me wants to try to draw the location from my most recent dream.

It was a deserted-looking street somewhere in a city with two railroad tracks running across it. I stood on the tracks for a while, because I knew they were abandoned--they were the tracks leading to the old rock candy mine, which hadn't been used in years.

Also I used my phone to take pictures of the crossbucks, which still had (broken) crossing signals beneath.
    sleeping

Just a two day break. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining.

Oh, ok. My school's closed this Friday for Columbus Day, though it's of no significance to me since I don't have class on Fridays anyway...
    Contra games are addictive fun. A shame I can't possibly finish any of them without cheats.
  • Route 666 said:

Just a two day break. Not sure why, but I'm not complaining.

Oh, ok. My school's closed this Friday for Columbus Day, though it's of no significance to me since I don't have class on Fridays anyway...
    hehe, Columbus
    that was comment 180,000

congratulations, you win a hula hoop
  • woooooo

i may not be able to do the hip thing with it but I'll sure as heck twirl it around
  • edited 2013-10-09 15:01:12
    Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    That's what she said.
  • dammit Mr. D

I thought I killed you like 18 years ago
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.

Yeeeeeah, no.

I'm sure you also thought you got rid of Ales that one time, but he stayed intact, didn't he?