The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's an awfully big question mark box sprite
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it contains the world's biggest mushroom
  • I just

cannot get over how that person seems to think a Freudian slip is an actual political statement.
  • Man, the Extra Credits forums are overall pretty freaking stupid but there’s this guy on there named Peregrin who inexplicably stays there and he’s one of the sole bastions of sanity on that entire site. I don’t even post on the EC forums that often, but I’ll go there sometimes and when I see a particularly stupid thread it always makes me happy to see Peregrin fighting off stupid opinions all by himself.

Shout out to Peregrin, man. Absolutely incredible.
    Peregrin Took
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I love how they just ignore the "1" in the middle

Yeah, I know, 1 doesn't correspond to any letters on a telephone keypad

But if you were trying to hide a secret message in your phone number, you wouldn't fuck it up like that
    --- MANUFACTURER COUPON --- EXPIRES 10/31/13 ---

50¢ OFF

Alice Margatroid

ALL VARIETIES
    --- MANUFACTURER COUPON --- EXPIRES 10/31/13 ---

BUY ANY ONE

Patchouli Knowledge

GET ONE FREE

BUT ONLY FOR IMI
    Yay, two Patchoulis for the price of one!

Any specials on Hong Meiling?
  • I DEMAND A COUPON
  • If you buy the Rao, you get the Cow.
    --- CA MARKETPLACE COUPON --- EXPIRES 11/14/13 ---

Save $2 on any Hong Meiling purchase of $10 or more

Not compatible with Windows 8.1. Offer void in MA, NM, TN, and also Wales.
  • i am bored and my eye is irritated.
    An unpleasant combination.
    night ludmila
    naaaaaney

i want to pet the cat in your avatar
  • polyphemus + technology = almost but not quite 2hKOs against bosses
    D'awww

I wonder if Anonus would like kitties
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    he does...
    Well, I mean if you'd like having one...
    picture yourself on a boat on a river
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Route 666 said:

Well, I mean if you'd like having one...

Maybe!
    with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    TAS: Heapers' Hangout in 29:29
  • I cleared Heaper's Hangout in 12 pages.
    What genre of game is Heapers Hangout?
    survival horror
  • The sadness will last forever.
    cow salads
  • edited 2013-10-09 03:33:12
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    NO PARKING
    7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
    MON – FRI
    2 HOUR PARKING
    8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    good morning heaples
    woke up at half four, couldn't get back to sleep

already kinda tired

think my body hates me

tho that would just mean the feeling's mutual so i guess that's fair
    Those are all familiar feelings to me
    special snowflake party
    mmmmm snow
    aka heapers' hangout
    haw
    i should be in bed now
    good night then
    Another "funny" iPhone screenshot

Seriously, what gives

I see posts like that as iPhone screenshots all the time but almost never Android screenshots
    They'll be resurfacing my street today
  • edited 2013-10-09 04:38:12
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    ^^ idk they're both crazy expensive

like i barely even know the difference

and it's half nine in the morning and i am sleep deprived and easily amused
    have this to hopefully make up for shitty screenshot

i love how the cat just sits there like it gives absolutely no fucks

never will i make fun of Naney's toast phobia again
    I didn't think the screenshot was shitty

It's just that it's a quarter till 5 and I can't sleep so my mind picks up on silly things like mobile operating systems

Sorry >_<
    it's ok

i am just a bitter hateful human being filled with spite at the rest of the world for having smartphones