The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I sure as hel wouldn't get on it
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

awoo

awoo
    werewolves o' london
  • So I've been on a mini date with another bloke.
  • No serious dating get, just treading the water.

Been dumped enough times to know that it doesn't pay to rush it.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Good luck.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    honk
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is it normal for the ice cream truck to drive around with the music blaring well into October or does the ice cream man secretly want to really annoy me?
  • Is it normal for the ice cream truck to drive around with the music blaring well into October or does the ice cream man secretly want to really annoy me?

we have one that comes around in like the dead of fucking winter and the batteries on its music player have been slowly dying since forever so the song is all warbled and fucked up sounding

basically ice cream men are cryptids
  • basically ice cream men are cryptids
    i like this lore
  • edited 2017-10-15 02:39:10
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

Did somebody say anal?

no, no one did
  • 02:30
    SukebanJane
    I am listening to Gucci Mane
    02:30
    SukebanJane
    this is
    SukebanJane
    very very far
    SukebanJane
    outside of my usual wheelhouse when it comes to hip-hop
    SukebanJane
    the bass is actually kind of giving me a stomach ache
    hi so I looked up HH on google image search and got lead to this post by a link. What the fuck happened to this post?
  • 02:30
    SukebanJane
    I am listening to Gucci Mane
    SukebanJane
    this is
    SukebanJane
    very very far
    SukebanJane
    outside of my usual wheelhouse when it comes to hip-hop
    SukebanJane
    the bass is actually kind of giving me a stomach ache
    hi so I looked up HH on google image search and got lead to this post by a link. What the fuck happened to this post?
    this seems to be table formatting which is just really horrid in the comment editor that's current present on HH

also there are some weird sites that seem to mirror (parts of?) HH, and I don't know why they exist
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
  • If you're going to have a cookie, have a cookie that involves more dark brown substances.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    have a bold cookie
  • The sadness will last forever.
    i want cookies
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mastodon uses Twitter's emoji set now, which is kind of hilarious.

Though, admittedly, Twitter's emoji set is my favorite, so I've got no complaints.
    I still haven't heard the new Mastodon EP
  • edited 2017-10-15 23:53:34
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Mastodon uses Twitter's emoji set now, which is kind of hilarious.

Though, admittedly, Twitter's emoji set is my favorite, so I've got no complaints.
    rip in peaces android blobs

(actually i think my phone still uses the blobs)

Glorious Leader Alice - Today at 8:23 PM

You know

It occurs to me that I'm probably a "bad" toy collector in that whether I leave my MLP figurines in the packaging depends entirely on whether I find the packaging aesthetically pleasing enough to display.

The early G4 run from 2010-11 with the elaborate plastic packages? I kept those in. The shitty ones that come in little baggies with a "My Little Pony" tag? I opened those and just display the toys.

Note to self: acquire CANDY CORN.

I still haven't heard the new Mastodon EP

update: I have now heard it

it sounds like Crack the Skye
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    the sky is yellow and everything looks really strange and unsettling
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

the sky is yellow and everything looks really strange and unsettling

why's it yellow?
    idk, it's weird

maybe something to do with Storm Ophelia but who knows
  • hm.

Karlfranks, someone I follow on twitter, *also* said the sky seems very yellow to them.

Here, I cannot tell if it is yellow. The sun's just risen and it's very heavily overcast.
    where is Karlfranks?

i have been told that it's sand, blown in from the Sahara
    my brother just pointed out that the sun is a very dark orange, almost red

it's the middle of the day
    The sun is just coming up for me here at Ohio State

I'm on the campus loop bus on the way to take my first ever surveying exam
    ooh good luck!
  • We can thank Hurricane Ophelia for the weird sky and red sun.
    Well, my exam went well!

But...I am heading home early instead of staying for my later lecture, because I...do not feel well at all.

My nose is stuffy, I've got a huge headache, and I'm all sweaty even though it's cold outside. I need some rest.
    blues for the red sun
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Headed to an interview, not 100% sure whether they just want to see me and make sure im not a wackjob or an idiot or if this is a real deal interview. Either way, wish me luck.
    Also, neo yokio: really good
  • TreTre
    edited 2017-10-16 16:28:55
    Luck!

and I agree! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that enjoyed it, there were parts that could've been better but on the whole I dug its vibe and humor
    Got the job.

Yeah, like my biggest problem is that the message seems to be that that whole lifestyle is really shitty and obnoxious but like when Kaz and Helena address it it seems a bit too unsubtle and forced. But like when it's shown through like the bachelor board or how obnoxious a lot of the characters are it's really good. Also the show's running gags are very well executed.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I lost my shit at

Charles' pilot
  • edited 2017-10-16 19:25:59

my brother just pointed out that the sun is a very dark orange, almost red

it's the middle of the day
    there was one time i was in Cambridge, MA, USA (i.e. across the river from Boston), and the sky looked...green.

Not just dark with clouds, but green.
  • edited 2017-10-17 00:54:21
    Youtube's paid service is essentially a monthly charge to be able to lock your phone screen and keep your music playing, a feature every other music app has without requiring you to pay for it.

I know I'm not saying anything new here but, damn, that's annoying. Especially because Youtube makes you sit through more ads than any other music service anyway, and I'd be entirely willing to just deal with more ad if it meant I could lock my damn phone screen while listening to a full album.
    listening to music on youtube
  • I can't tell if that's supposed to be you balking at the idea of it, but it is genuinely useful if you want to listen to a full album for free.