The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Eh, it's more like a "I'm the leader of the Companions, but I'm always out slaying dragons and such" sort of thing.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    somebody's gotta slay the dragons
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    And somebody's gotta slay the slayers

*uses a sword as a toothpick*

slay this
  • Pet peeve: Android deleting words I've misspelled after I go back to correct them

I have no idea how autocorrect is progranmed in such a way that they think this is appropriate.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That sounds like a bug, and it probably has more to do with HH's heaps of JavaScript than it does Android.
  • edited 2017-10-20 18:42:46
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

oh honly night 

thes stars are likely shining
    it is the night waiterman gives me gifts

what's going on chef

oh, i was just getting read y for our big restaurant schristmas party, watierman

cherf, it's September!

well, yes
    but, watierman
    I've been thinking

You have? Oh, I'm proud of you, Chef1

thanks
    but anyway
    since we're going on a big adventure for Chef and Waiterman's Kentucky Christmas this year
    maybe we should have a christmas party here before we do that

sounds resaonable, Chef

Yay!
    Do you like my decorations?

Yes, chef
    It's the best "HAPPY NEW YEAR 1999" banner I've ever seen

Thanks!
    I got it form my mom's trunk
    Anyway, I invited Rob the Firefighter and also Matt Groening

I thought Matt Groening said he'd never come here agai after the incident with the ravioli

I know, waiterman, but i thought it was worth a shot
    speaking of worth a shot, i might finally ask Rob the Firegighter out this year

You say that before every Christmas party, chef, but you never do
    What makes this time any different/

It's Stemptbmer 

Oh right
    Good cluck then

Happy New Year 1999 watierman

Hapy New Year 1999, chef!

• That sounds like a bug, and it probably has more to do with HH's heaps of JavaScript than it does Android.

It happens in every app I have where typing is involved.
  • !!!! I used to have the same problem! still do sometimes

no clue why
  • I’m meeting up with the sort-of boyfriend tomorrow.

We’re going to a funfair in York, where he lives.
    good luck
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    If Yorkies are from Yorkshire, are corgis from Corgshire?
    y'know, I was born in New York, but I always forget that there's an old York.
  • I was also born in a place that was at one point called york
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tatterhood confirmed for being born in a peppermint pattie
    Peppermint Pattie is your mom?
  • I don't see why not
    You can't be born in your mom. The whole point of being born is to get out of your mom!
  • that's why it's not called york anymore
    this is getting weird.
  • TIL: new york originated from york's uterus
  • I'm stranded in York.

Oh no, what a shame.
  • I don't want to make some grand statement about how I am boyfriended again, but I may have a new boyfriend. Hopefully this one won't dump me after two weeks for some trivial reason.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Congrats on the boyfriend
  • Thank you ^-^
    congrats, hope you escape from York though
    Escape from York, starring Kurt Russ as Nake Lissken.
    directed by John Arpenter
  • I'm home. Journey was... Interesting, to say the least.
    Like any other road works in britain, there are three stages. 1 road is bumpy. 2 road now has hole in it and is fenced off. 3 six weeks later the hole is filled in. And not once will you see any actual workers. Truly magical creatures.
  • New phone get B3
  • Moto z 2 force review: it phone

I dont quite like how the haptic feedback feels? Kinda... crisp and clicky. I'll get used to it tho
    Going to play that horror vn ive heard about
  • Son Goku said:

Going to play that horror vn ive heard about

which one lol
    Doki doki literature club
    Speaking of which, i just got to the part where things get real and i am spooked
    you got a doki doki panic
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    <Nitya> @g doki doki literature club
    <Omnipresence> Nitya: Google: (1/10) http://store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/ — Doki Doki Literature Club! on Steam: Sep 22, 2017 ... The Literature Club is full of cute girls! Will you write the way into their heart? This game is not (+2649 more characters)
    <AliceTensei> https://i.redd.it/8c6m3pvmc6tz.jpg uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    <Omnipresence> [i.redd.it] JPEG image (1080 × 1078 pixels, 94 KB)
    <Icon> <_____>
    <Nitya> so is the description a put on
    <Section42L> I believe so
    <Nitya> "a free game" ok, right
    <Icon> a put on?
    <Section42L> I'm looking forward to ignoring its existence
    <Nitya> well, it's tagged psychological horror, though that could be a meme obviously
    <CentralAvenue> I'm your Section42L County Safety Fairy, here to keep YOU from being horribly maimed
    <Icon> Oooh.
    <AliceTensei> It's apparently a pretty good game.
    <Anonus> yeah I saw Haven playing it on Discord last night
    <Icon> Yeah, it seems like voidburger was/is streamin' it too
    <AliceTensei> I've seen people bring up depression in relation to it, but I dunno what it does with it.
    <Icon> I initially dismissed it because of some gross person talking about it but maybe I'll play it later on
    <Nitya> mainly steam was like "hey your ol buddy Myrmidon is playing DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB" and i was like hm, DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB doesn't sound like a myrmidon kind of game
    <Icon> Makes sense
    <Xeniera> i think icon would enjoy it a lot, actually
    <AliceTensei> A friend of mine was playing it, but said it's really hard to recommend it without spoilers, even though he wants to.
    <Xeniera> maybe nitya, too
    <Xeniera> but icon for sure
    <Xeniera> AliceTensei, yeah, the more spoiler free you can stay the better the experience
    <Icon> Xeniera: I downloaded it before AliceTensei's depression comment (just now), but now I guess I'll kick it up in priority some
    <Section42L> I am like 80% sure I can safely ignore this game, but maybe I'll hear differently at some point?
    <CentralAvenue> Nitya: It's funny how Steam assumes you're really interested in what games your friends happen to be playing at any given time
  • Steam is still in the "gregarious gamer" mindset.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    ubuntu version 420.69: gregarious gamer
  • ubuntu version 420.69: gregarious gamer

i lol'd
    Why is the middle finger gesture called "the bird" anyways??
  • edited 2017-10-22 17:40:16
    TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    " I initially dismissed it because of some gross person talking about it but maybe I'll play it later on"

I'm pretty sure this isn't referring to me but I'm going to say rude anyway.