The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Oh, the graph paper? Loved it!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I have returned!

I usually did pretty well in my math classes in middle school and high school. The work was sometimes hard to wrap my head around, but I could remember enough of it to do well on the quizzes and stuff, at least. But now that I've been out of practice for a while, it'd probably take me longer than it should to get the hang of things again.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    gn
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I was too lazy. Plus, I use a calculator often because I have a bad memory.

It helps keeps my data straight. :)
  • Hey, guys, guess what?

I just auditioned for The X Factor USA. :D
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    " KILL PEOPLE

BURN SHIT

FUCK SCHOOL"

What about "Fuck People, Burn School, Kill shit?"

"Which I'm celebrating with a Bottle of Goldschlager. Which I've had about 3 shots of at the moment."

Good stuff.

"Alcohol is the spawn of Satan."

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." --Benjamin Franklin

This would mean that "Satan" is proof that God loves us...

Which probably makes things much easier for apologists. 

"I haven't read any Sherlock Holmes books in a while."

Gryphon got me a Barnes and Nobel collection of all of Sherlock Holmes...now if only there where more hours in the day. :/
  • Yeah, it was a producer audition I had to do in this booth thing. 

I think I did pretty well, though I guess we'll find out if they email me back for the callbacks.

I sang this.

• edited 2012-05-02 18:54:45
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

I just auditioned for The X Factor USA. :D

Cool! How'd it go?

..And then I was ninja'd. :P

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    o_o Why would anyone do this to a whole readership. Do they realize that Quick Man is a ridonkulous fight without the help of a special weapon? He is the hardest to beat with the mega buster. :p

He takes double damage from it.

I think.
  • edited 2012-05-02 18:56:17
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Cool! Good luck, Tre. If you make it, try not to do anything too crazy on camera.
  • "Good stuff."

Quite. It's one of the few spirits that I can actually shoot without getting a gag reflex. Though I do prefer sipping on it or using it in mixed drinks.

"
    Gryphon got me a Barnes and Nobel collection of all of Sherlock Holmes...now if only there where more hours in the day. :/"

Is it the Two volume collection? If so my sister has the same collection. I've been meaning to borrow that from her for awhile.
    Awesome, Tre.
  • edited 2012-05-02 19:05:39
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    ^^ It's collected into one volume, it's this thing:
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    That's a large book.

That's the sad thing about Kindle, you can have a whole bunch of different stuff on it but you don't get to hold huge books when you use it.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I have an H.P. Lovecraft book from that same series.
    That book would make a great weapon. >_>
  • edited 2012-05-02 19:12:40
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    That reminds me of my Biology 101 textbook. We called it the goat-killer.

We also burst out laughing when we found out that in a diagram of a particular genetic test, the "heavy weight" was a drawing of the book.
    Anyway, I like killing him with just the mega buster.
  • edited 2012-05-02 19:35:02
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Oh. I only played easy.
  • edited 2012-05-02 19:37:16
  • Maaaan. I didn't expect an avant garde film showcase from Japan to be easy to find, really, but why is Genius Party Beyond so damn difficult to track down?

I just wanna watch "Dimension Bomb".

Oh. Is that why Airman was so easy?
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    From what I've heard, once you know his pattern and the best way to beat him, Air Man isn't as hard as the song makes him out to be even on Difficult Mode.

The song is still pretty cool and catchy, though.
  • So I finally found a working torrent. It's in a format I'm not familiar with (.mkv) and will take around six hours to finish, but it's better than nothing.
  • edited 2012-05-02 20:12:36
    But why was Woodman so difficult?
    I think the narrator of the song forgot that the Atomic Fire wasn't Wood Man's only weakness.

Metal Blade was kind of broken, wasn't it?
  • edited 2012-05-02 20:14:27
  • edited 2012-05-02 20:14:44
  • Listening to J Dilla's Donuts album.

might throw on some Vadim later, too.

That I couldn't seem to hit him with. I seemed to have trouble with all of the easy bosses.
    Lazuli and squid: Heh.

If my idea for a fantasy story was ever made into a video game, I'm suddenly imagining it would have different battle mechanics than it used to. Instead of an action RPG, it's now a fighting game based on boxing rules which is in no way a tribute to Punch-Out and what could possibly give you that impression.

This is weird to me because I'm better at action RPGs than fighting games (though I'm not the best at either of them).
  • edited 2012-05-02 20:27:11
    Well, I always charge Atomic Fire and use that now.
    3D games with 2D sprites, you mean? Or not full 3D?(like Super Mario RPG)

Sonic Battle is a good example of the former. Pretty fun fighting game, simple as Smash Bros.(but much less depth to an extent)
    For the action RPG, I was thinking of something like Mega Man Battle Network and/or Star Force. Though now that you mention it, Secret of Mana's mechanics would work just as well.

For the fighter RPG, I imagine it alternating between:
    • a normal "side-scrolling" fighter (like Smash Bros., Street Fighter, or Mortal Kombat) for most human characters
    • a third-person, behind the player character view (like Punch-Out) for most dragon characters
    You would have 3 rounds, 3 minutes each. Whoever gets knocked down three times or is unable to get back up on the count of 10 loses. This is exactly what the NES and Wii Punch-Out games do.
  • Hey guys! I've been banned from you-know-who! :D
  • edited 2012-05-02 21:17:48
    Hmm, yeah, it's not much in a game that consists entirely of such segments. But with story and investigation segments it might be a little overboard.

I could cut it down to 90 seconds per round and only allowing 3 knockdowns altogether (instead of just 3 in one round).
    Hi, Mr_W. Nice to see you here. :)