The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

Hey I'm pretty good at this

Whither desire, no alacrity

bereft of life, my agony

the limit of six is two times three

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Haven: Actually, I might just try that. Thanks!
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

my God Yarrun

that is brilliant

I want to print that out and post it all over my math department

• Tum8lr has eaten my free time.
  • I kind of want you to print it out and post it all over your math department too (as long as I'm cited, I guess; don't want anybody to plagiarize this little beauty)
  • And I kinda just popped in and out tonight since I am going to go offline soon. 
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Good night, Vriska.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    Night.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Bye, Ozzy.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Hey, guys. 

I'm about to try playing Dwarf Fortress again.

There is nothing that could go wrong with this whatsoever.

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *walks into Mordor*
    They're taking the elephants to Isengard!
    Hobbits, man. Hobbits
  • edited 2012-05-02 23:31:42
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

why didn't gandalf just give the ring to a bunch of elephants, anyways

would've saved a lot of time & effort

This is what happens when you try to squish together the references in the two posts above you while forcing yourself to stay awake and do things. Everyone thinks you're weird, and you honestly can't blame them.

It's another beautiful day for POKÉMON ADVENTURES!
  • edited 2012-05-02 23:36:41
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Hrinda Damanibinnra

oh, DF.  you and your names.

what the hell is Dwarf Fortress
    spacey: Oh wow. What does it translate to? I hope it's something like "Boatwhistler."

Imi: A D&D-style simulation game where you try to build a prosperous, long-lasting dwarf town. The end result is usually neither of these things.
    Hm. Dwarves.
  • edited 2012-05-02 23:43:37

dig, urist mcminebeard. dig a base in the mountain while everyone else sits outside the wagon

^^No idea, didn't pick her name.

• the girl who chants love at the end of the world
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

there is something oddly endearing about the letter T making blocks of stone go away

or maybe i should go to bed

...nah.

Is it just me, or is Urist the dwarf equivalent of John? Every famous game I've seen has had at lease one "Urist" in it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    PennDOT
  • making your life hell since whenever we were founded! :D

Urist is a character from a famous let's play, IIRC

a stray cat followed the miner into the mine. i like this cat. he's got gumption.

PennDOT *spits*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It amuses me that both our resident Pennsylvanians responded to that post
  • I hate PennDOT

they tried to cut our internet access.

entirely.

what is this "PennDOT"?
  • edited 2012-05-02 23:50:17
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Not Odradek, he's Pennsylvanian too!

^The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
  • actually

that was PennTeleData that I'm thinking of.

My bad, folks.

Huh. 

Not many subways, then?

• >subways

>Pennsylvania

pffffffffffffffHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh

you're a funny man.

i dunno man

when i think of pennsylvania, i think of their extensive and widely used subway system, a paragon of public transportation that we all should strive towards being more like

and already i fucked up building my fort. :V
    MODOT

Caltrans

WisDOT

RIDOT

KYTC
  • edited 2012-05-03 00:02:26
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^^Whoops. But remember, losing is fun!

I've actually got 4 rough character drafts done tonight. But I kind of want to go to bed now, so I'll have to hold off on sharing them.

I don't really feel comfortable posting them in public at this stage, but I can PM them to anyone who's interested tomorrow morning.
    Pittsburgh has the "T" system which is kinda cool
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Spinach?
    ULTIMATE SPINACH
  • I want a superhero who can morph into despised vegetables; because no evil criminals want to eat their vegies!
    ASPARAGUS
    BRUSSELS SPROUTS