The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a person.

A cat person. :3
  • The sadness will last forever.

Me too! :3

Meow!

• Okay, seeing you do the cat smiley while have Mordecai as your avatar is horribly jarring and yet amusing as hell, Naney.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    AH'M A SCOTTISH VAMPYAH HUNTAH
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Sometimes I forget the Lackadaisy Cats are cats.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...that sounded stupider than I intended.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm a person! :D
    I'm a princess! {:D

(It's a tiara!)
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    HEAP POWER HYPER FORCE GO!
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Go Go Heaper Rangers!
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Would anyone in the modern day know what a Police Box is if not for Doctor Who?

I knew what one of those was way before TVT bombarded me with DW.

I feel floaty.

• Et moult grand noise démenalt
    les armes de ceux qui venait,
    et souvent heurtaient aux armes
    les branches des chenes et de charmes.
    Sonnait le bois, sonnait le fer
    des écus et des hauberts.

Sonnait le bois, sonnait le fer
    des écus et des hauberts.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    >Sometimes, I wish that you guys were real people and not just internets. :/

This is going to sound like nonsense or a joke, but sometimes I've wished I was a real person and not just an internet.

>I knew what one of those was way before TVT bombarded me with DW.

I knew what Doctor Who was long before any website bombarded me with Doctor Who
  • Now I'm gonna be a different internet.

I think I've already taken a shine to my new self.

Adventure awaits.
  • edited 2012-05-02 01:54:48
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ Ooh, are you gonna have us change your username? :P
  • edited 2012-05-02 01:56:28

Naw, don't want anyone to stumble in here, figure out who the new me is, and rat me out.

Don't want the new me cut short.
    I am crying in real life...

Look at Heapers Updates.

• edited 2012-05-02 02:11:41
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Yeah.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Hey
    Hi.
  • edited 2012-05-02 04:16:37
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It was an early morning yesterday...I was up before the dawn...

aaaaahhhh

boom boom boom boom

yeah

me has to sleep

ugh

night night heapers

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Night Forest.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Night, draco.
  • "as you can see shadowgate is a wild and crazy game where only the most deft gamers armed with NES advantages have a hope of winning"

I wouldn't say that. I got quite far on my own in Shadowgate Classic. Then again, the awful German translation had the habit of outright telling the solution of some riddles (worst of all was probably the cyclops, as it stood right on the door of the room where you find the necessary weapons). On the other hand, it also obfuscated other hints (like the scroll, which had the solution for winning the game), which may or may not even things out.

The game actually scared the crap out of my younger self and while that's not the case anymore, a certain piece of music (the one that plays in the room where you can find a key by burning the carpet, near the room with the sphinx) still gives me chills.

Yeah, I know the topic is over since a few pages, but it hit me right in the nostalgia bone, so I couldn't help it.

Also, I like HG101 too.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I really would like to post more in this thread, but it just moves too fast and Vanilla Forums is not kind to the mobile device.
    I hate getting all gender dysphoria-y when there's nopony around to talk to. :(
  • Flargle.

I need to actually 8e here sometimes and not just post random food items in Last Post Wins.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Good morning, everyone.

^^Oh. Sorry about that. Are you doing all right?
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    How did I get a 100% on my homework and then a 25% on the exam it was based off of in proofs
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Yeah, your professor's grading style sounds a little weird. Have you been able to figure any of it out?
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

well I'm fine with the grade if I just have the ability to pass with the final

math is not my strong suit

Oh wow, id posted all of their open-source releases to github.
  • Nice.

Now that I'm off (*THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED*), I might play more video games.

Or read.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGMG

The newest Nostalgia Critic is AWESOME. MARA WILSON COMES OUT OF OBSCURITY TO UPSTAGE THE CRITIC. XD
  • edited 2012-05-02 11:36:36
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    squid: You can do that with the Time Stop, yes. But if you do, you can't use it on Quick Man. Whichever one's easier for you, you just have to pick.