The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You're watching CuckTV, the network with a dumb name
  • Yes, the person is ants.

Or at least as annoying as ants. XXXXD
  • You're watching CuckTV, the network with a dumb name

CuckTV: What The Cuck Else Would You Watch?

I laughed.
  • my lower back hurt

then i ate

and it stopped hurting

??????
  • kill living beings
    good job rebalancing your humors
  • edited 2016-03-03 00:37:39
    Was trying to think of what I could do to eat a Big Mac before work without subsequently feeling like I was going to die but just ended up talking myself out of wasting my money.

YNTKT
  • If it makes you feel better I feel that was probably a good choice.

(Though, I only really like the Big Mac whilst in a very particular mood and otherwise find the sauce nauseating, but -shrug-)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I went to Raising Cane's today.

I had to walk twice as far as I expected because they'd moved the restaurant since I was there last.
  • Oh definitely, because I feel like garbage after eating fast food and I need to save the money.

But despite that it just kinda sucks deciding you want something and then saying "you know what? I don't actually want that."

"The ultimate melancholic experience is the loss of desire itself"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh definitely
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    If Saint Peter was crucified upside down, and he was a legit apostle, doesn't that make all upside-down crosses for Saint Peter? Doesn't that annul all claims of Satanism?
    Satanists are 2edgy libertarian losers who don't understand anything
    i have never hung around satanists
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    It's not even Satanists or the witches. It's the Protestants.
  • Father shall be swallowed by the son, and brother shall be swallowed by brother.
    i ain't a satanist but. baphomet has a nice rack
  • I kinda want to start a fanblog for T&B and related things (Leschek's Flight, On Rusty Tails, etc.)

I'm already sitting on a couple T&B URLs that I don't have much plans for right now (the best of them being 'grandpasleftovers') and I figure it'll be a cool thing just to have for myself even if no one wants to actually follow it
  • also it would be kinda unique, as far as I'm aware there isn't any blog on Tumblr already filling that void

plus my best friend started a side blog for some of their more obscure endeavors and I'm sort of in that mood because I provided the URL for that one
  • And, Emily, I saw you last night by the river
    I dreamed you were skipping little stones across the surface of the water
    Frowning at the angle where they were lost, and slipped under forever,
    In a mud-cloud, mica-spangled, like the sky'd been breathing on a mirror

Anyhow, I sat by your side, by the water
    You taught me the names of the stars overhead that I wrote down in my ledger
    Though all I knew of the rote universe were those pleiades loosed in December
    I promised you I'd set them to verse so I'd always remember
  • Satanists are 2edgy libertarian losers who don't understand anything

• it's just like regular little caesars, except housed in a dilapidated church and the food is actually good

so, nothing like little caesars
  • excuse you, little caesars is #lit
  • Fine, I'll admit, it's good when it's fresh, but after like 20 minutes or so the regular pizza crust gets all cardboardy and unpleasant, which isn't very long if you're aiming to have leftovers

the deep dish pizza and their wings are good tho
  • edited 2016-03-03 02:24:06
    kill living beings
    i actually like little caesar's better reheated than fresh. it's only barely pizza, still
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    hail Satan, maybe
  • I am approaching the little caesars
    pizza pizza
    http://afloweroutofstone.tumblr.com/post/140365852487/a-bit-of-gay-history aw man I thought this meme had died.

Man, tumblr can run a joke into the ground
  • I dislike pizza elitism on principle.
    Who is the intended person getting owned by this? Macklemore and Sam Smith?
  • kill living beings
    maybe our increasingly tech-centric society needs to remember how to mackle less
    The sentence that could destroy tumblr: Macklemore is more progressive than Pacific Rim
    tumblr should chill the fuck out, yo
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Anyways, I do not have a fear of clusters of small holes, or Trypophobia.

I do have Methyphobia, though.  I have no idea how alcohol would react with my meds.  I could get serious brain damage, or die, or maybe be okay, but seriously guys, please never spike my drink if we ever meet, no matter how hilarious it would be.

Okay?

• kill living beings
    of course not. spiking drinks is douchey. if you don't wanna drink you don't wanna drink
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    what Klino said, it's never ok to spike someone's drink

of course not. spiking drinks is douchey. if you don't wanna drink you don't wanna drink

The sentence that could destroy tumblr: Macklemore is more progressive than Pacific Rim

The high horse is dead, man.

Stop beating it.
    I thought Macklemore jokes were dead too, but that horse is still apparently not dust.
    The Macklemore jokes came back because pop music is stupid and incestuous and it all feeds together but you're beating the dead horse that is Pacific Rim because you fucking feel like it.
    Okay what the fuck ever.

Just keep hitting me, no one ever has to apologize to me, I do not deserve apologies, I am always in the wrong.
  • kill living beings
    look, i just like the phrase "mackle less", or really "mackle" as a verb. don't judge me
  • i have consumed the pizza

well, slightly less than half the pizza

gave half to my sister, the my mom took some
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Was I asleep the other times that we talked about Pacific Rim?

Because I seriously don't remember anyone talking about that movie.

I'm confused.
    Aliroz said:

Was I asleep the other times that we talked about Pacific Rim?

Because I seriously don't remember anyone talking about that movie.

I'm confused.
    it was a big nerd thing back in 2013 and apparently Tumblr thinks it's really progressive
    To mackle, a verb, meaning to either ride a moped or find a good deal.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

look, i just like the phrase "mackle less", or really "mackle" as a verb. don't judge me

How much more must we mackle?
  • now im not sharing this pizza with anyone