• uh

Thursday is weekend right

uh

yknow

shh
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    friday night/saturday morning otp
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    The Internet is poison, preserving life past the point it's worth continuing
  • lot of late 00s indie rock going on now and i could quite easily not listen to this
  • anyway this is my weekend because Saturday is gonna be mostly spent on a coach and i don't wanna end up out in london on halloween its gonna be a zoo. an expensive zoo. also im pretty fn exhausted rn
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    makes sense
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve

I'm so incredibly hyper looking forward to my trip to meet Anonus in December

<3
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • she doesn't look like she's been laminated
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    The way I see it, every United States presidential election since a long time ago has been really close.

The candidate of the republican party has about a 50% chance of winning, as does the candidate of the democratic party.  It doesn't matter who these people are, or what they have done.

• edited 2015-10-31 02:28:19
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Sakimichan is great.

I think it helps in her case that the airbrushing is working towards nailing a sort of "classic pin-up" aesthetic, unlike a lot of other cases where it's just being applied for the sake of it.
    No Republican has ever won the presidency without Ohio!!

Sakimichan is great.

I think it helps in her case that the airbrushing is working towards nailing a sort of "classic pin-up" aesthetic, unlike a lot of other cases where it's just being applied for the sake of it.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Besides, sometimes I like seeing people looking shiny and plastic. It's appealing in that "nobody's actually like this but wouldn't it be cool if we were" sorta way.
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut

is Undertale really something that needs to be darknedgified

have u done the kill everyone route yet
  • is Undertale really something that needs to be darknedgified

"yet"
  • kill living beings
    yeah i guess it's basdically the first one you do huh
  • edited 2015-10-31 02:54:15
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    The candidate of a major party is not supposed to receive less than 40% of the votes.  That hasn't happened in a long time.

So, basically, it's an automatic 40% of the vote for each party.  Given how important (1) the way the vote is counted (2) and the way the lines are drawn are in determining that last twenty percent, I think that the actual people who are the candidates is not all that important to the election.

So, no matter what Bush had done, once he was the candidate, he had about one chance in two of winning the election.
  • kill living beings
    removes IP from project

IDE crashes

i eat
    eat that intellectual property

is Undertale really something that needs to be darknedgified

"yet"
    this doesn't mean anything to me! have u done it or not
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

geeeeeetttt dunked on!!!

that challenge is absolutely goddamn awful
  • kill living beings
    i tried to program a microphone and ended up with a white noise generator
    oh hey they finally opened up a pedestrian walkway through the 18th Avenue construction so you can walk around McPherson Lab instead of through it if you're coming from College Road

'bout time
    white noise can be useful
  • kill living beings
    well sure, and i'd love to know how i did this
    you are rayman, you can do anything
  • is Undertale really something that needs to be darknedgified

"yet"
    this doesn't mean anything to me! have u done it or not
    I have not and won't ever.
  • i cant do the evil route in any game, much less an evil route that would entail killing Papyrus

or Undyne

or Dogamy and Dogaressa

or anyone
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It's depressing as all heck.
    :3 said:

i cant do the evil route in any game, much less an evil route that would entail killing Papyrus

or Undyne

or Dogamy and Dogaressa

or anyone

Your whole "I can't hurt people in video games" thing is endearing, somehow
  • edited 2015-10-31 03:36:57
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    I kinda want to know what happens in the Sans fight, but at the same time, I don't want to play the Genocide route.

I really don't know what to do.
  • the boss battles all look really well designed and engaging and fun

but

not all fun is a good fun to have
  • SOME THINGS JUST AINT WORTH IT MAN
    one of these days when I'm super loopy and i can't sleep i'm gonna get as many heaprs as i can on synchtube and just put on a zillion Happy Tree Friends episodes
    it's kinda like how I HAVE to save the animals in Super Metroid
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

one of these days when I'm super loopy and i can't sleep i'm gonna get as many heaprs as i can on synchtube and just put on a zillion Happy Tree Friends episodes

I would approve of the idea of a loopy stream in general, if not necessarily the Happy Tree Friends part.
  • edited 2015-10-31 03:49:14
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    (2015 self)
    In some games, I can't go evil.  Planescape Torment, or Fallout, or any role playing game where you can see the consequences of your actions.

But, in games where going evil is effectively an outfit change and a different faction to do fetch quests for and buy stuff from?  I'll try it on a second playthrough.  

[Ar]4s2 ♥ [Xe]6s14f145d10
  • In some games, I can't go evil.  Planescape Torment, or Fallout, or any role playing game where you can see the consequences of your actions.

But, in games where going evil is effectively an outfit change and a different faction to do fetch quests for and buy stuff from?  I'll try it on a second playthrough.
    yeah

I would approve of the idea of a loopy stream in general, if not necessarily the Happy Tree Friends part.
    noted.

any recommendations?
  • that said, i still have not finished undertale

because i play games really, really slow
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    :3 said:

that said, i still have not finished undertale

because i play games really, really slow

I can relate to this.

I think it took me like two weeks to get through all of Cave Story.
    I took 22 years to beat Sonic Spinball
    (2015 self)
    "Evil" has to be more than just wearing red instead of blue.  Or summoning giant spiders instead of wolves.
    (2015 self)

I took 22 years to beat Sonic Spinball

I have never gotten to the end of the first level.
    Can someone who knows computery stuff explain to me why transferring files between and Android device and a Windows computer through USB is so irritating and unreliable?

I don't understand why it has to show up as an "MTP device" or whatever instead of just a regular disk drive...
  • edited 2015-10-31 04:09:44
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

noted.

any recommendations?
    Jam, or Jaaaaam. It has Mitchell and Webb and is fucking bizarre.