Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Old post, but good.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    my right ear hurts :(
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    O))))))))))))))))
    Oh no, I missed my chance to greet the Wailord!
  • The sadness will last forever.
    whale meat
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'll admit

The keyboard on this laptop doesn't feel quite as nice as my old one

But really chiclet keyboards never really do feel as nice as old-fashioned laptop keyboards, do they?
  • They don't make that cool tickatickatickatickatickatickatickatickaticka sound. Worthless.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    WAILORD!!!!!!!!!! I love you! You are our great overlord'
  • *re-breaches*

It appears that I have some spare time after all. The Tentacools have agreed to stay out of Horsea territory in return for more patrols. I had expected that to take longer; Tentacools are notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Good Day, Mr. Vashtar and Inquisitor Aliroz.
    What is this about Psychedelic Squid being unliked????
    (2015 self)
    Wailord said:

*re-breaches*

It appears that I have some spare time after all. The Tentacools have agreed to stay out of Horsea territory in return for more patrols. I had expected that to take longer; Tentacools are notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Good Day, Mr. Vashtar and Inquisitor Aliroz.

How are the seakings and goldeens doing?

• KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
  • Psychedelic Squid is the stage name for a young cephalopod who plays droning guitar solos near the stronger currents. He's similar to what you'd call a musician. He's somewhat controversial because of odd hours and discordant music, though he has a small following who appreciate him for those very facts.

The Seaking and the Goldeens are doing well enough. I've actually been able to convince them to let other species pass through their territory, which is a notable feat.
    Oh. So basically Squid O)))
    where is everybody
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I was watching Watamote.
  • i wish i had a more feminine build sometimes.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Lowtax makes the weirdest LPs
  • edited 2013-07-25 23:17:40
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^^ Estrogen? :)
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Sometimes I forget the nightmare that exists outside of the box that is my world. It's like how a video game is actually a bunch of stuff stuck together with 1's and 0's but all you see usually is the game. Except the 1's and 0's of my world are lies and cruelty and prejudice and also death.

i wish i had a more feminine build sometimes.

sometimes being pretty often for me
    So, estrogen?
    Why yes, I will go to the local drugstore and buy some estrogen
  • edited 2013-07-25 23:25:37
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ^^ Well, acquiring estrogen is a little more involved than that, but nonetheless a reasonable endeavor. :)
    ^^ Funky. :D *dances*
  • IT IS TIME

TO FUNK SHIT UP
  • edited 2013-07-25 23:38:20
    Pizza Dog
    Today, look at your appliances and pretend they're your children,

Now, my daughter, Knifella, wants a friend to hug, who wants their children (or themselves) to hug Knifella.

Hmmm, Any volunteers to hugging Knifella, I guess I will then ~stab dead~
    I've listened to this song like 200 times in the past few days

YNTKT
  • Party like it's 1984
    Hi everyone!

^Gee, you sure like some scary music, huh?

i wish i had a more feminine build sometimes.

You are just fine the way you are, but I would love you no matter how you were built.
    Gee, you sure like some scary music, huh?
    Ghost? Scary?

Naw.
  • Party like it's 1984
    Hi Mr. Vashtar! I guess you're real brave, not being afraid of the SCARRRRRRRRY music
    I like music that makes me uncomfortable. Being scared is a really intimate, intense emotion. Like the flipside of being in love, or... other things that are inappropriate to discuss around nice young people.
  • Party like it's 1984
    Like...grown-up things?
  • i like music that makes me happy. ^w^
    ^^ Yes.

^ Me, too! But being scared or sad can make me happy, paradoxically.

Hey Sredni Vashtar, someone said this is like if david tibet made a game.

I thought you should know.
    I am not the person doing that LP
    (2015 self)
    Night, guys.
  • edited 2013-07-26 00:25:47
    Party like it's 1984
    Hi Mr. Odradek! What is that thing in your picture?

^good night, alligator person!
    A ghost walrus played by Cab Calloway
  • Party like it's 1984
    A ghost walrus? I didn't know walruses could die!
    Pshaw! David Tibet would come up with better graphics!
  • TreTre
    edited 2013-07-26 00:30:41
    so we're back from the Paramount owned Island Dominion of Kings

I rode two coasters before headaches and the primal fear of death got to me, so I stayed with my mom and little sister while the rest of the clan rode on

After the sis rode some small fry rides we got a funnel cake and I got a caricature done. Also there were shows. One was a pretty terribad mashup of various pop song covers and the other was a pretty cool show with a group of stunt bikers and their extreme sports posse.

So yeah. Not quite as unfun as last year's disastrous Six Flags trips, which is good enough. Honestly, the rest of the crew seemed to have had fun, and if they're happy then so am I.
  • Bow before your Queen, lowly mortals! Central Avenue’s eternal 8-year-old. [she/her]
    Hi Punky Brewster!

Your name is kinda cool-sounding. Not like mine, I just have the name of a North Carolina city or a witch from Puella Magi Madoka Magica or something...
  • Party like it's 1984
    Hi Charlotte! I think that's a fine name!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tre said:

so we're back from the Paramount owned Island Dominion of Kings

I rode two coasters before headaches and the primal fear of death got to me, so I stayed with my mom and little sister while the rest of the clan rode on

After the sis rode some small fry rides we got a funnel cake and I got a caricature done. Also there were shows. One was a pretty terribad mashup of various pop song covers and the other was a pretty cool show with a group of stunt bikers and their extreme sports posse.

So yeah. Not quite as unfun as last year's disastrous Six Flags trips, which is good enough. Honestly, the rest of the crew seemed to have had fun, and if they're happy then so am I.

Heh, sounds like fun.

I love how the terribad mashups of pop song covers seem to be an amusement park staple. Or at least a Cedar Fair staple.