The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2013-07-25 11:40:37
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Someone replicated patterns from Cave last bosses in Danmakufu. I say that Cave games are more brutal than Touhou, and I mean it; I have never seen anything this impossible in Touhou. ^_^

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm sooooo tempted to just skip class today but I know I really shouldn't
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    a
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    b
    c
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    *hugs ko good morning*
    ...you broke the pattern! >:O

...*hugs*
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    C
    A
    G
    E
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ...*hugs*
    :D
    E
    lol

Ugh, I feel bad

I've become inexplicably tired, despite not being up very long compared to most days

And I don't feel like having to try to fight to stay awake in class

I'll probably just stay home

I always feel lazy when I do so...I guess I can make up for it by going over the material whenever it is I wake up...
    Release Candidate 2
    Mom... Dad... I'm a touhou. Not even a natal touhou: a trans touhou!
    I'm a BAD APPLE. :D
    Reminds me of a joke I posted ages ago:
    The wrong way to come out to your parents:
    "Hey mom, what's the difference between a transsexual and a Jew?"
    "I don't know, what's the difference between a transsexual and a Jew?"
    "None of your children are Jewish!"
    "..."
    In retrospect it would have been funnier if I'd said "tranny", but at the time I didn't realize I had t-word privileges

Or rather, I was in denial about it, as evidenced by the fact that I was thinking about transgenderism to begin with
    When I explain to my mother why I look more and more like the gender I want, I am going to use that joke maybe.
    Ugh, sleepy but can't sleep

The ringing of the telephone hurts

Curse you Alexander Graham Bell
    I feel that the fact that the male characters in Touhou are few in number and relegated to background roles is a welcome reversal and lets the girls be awesome without any guys getting in the way.
    I'd never thought of that before but it is pretty cool
    I think it is awesome that Koishi's theme is a palindrome that sounds very similar backwards and forwards. It is also consistent with how Koishi's ability (and her attacks) play with the subconscious mind. :)

also i still haven't watched the third episode of watamote yet
    I keep forgetting that I need to watch that. :o I will today, after my appointments. :D
    I didn't find the first two episodes as painful as people made them out to be

Which is probably bad, because it likely means I'm so socially inept that I didn't pick up on the things I should have cringed at
    I read the TV Tropes page and many of the situations described were, despite being abnormal and perhaps pitiable, painfully similar to situations I've experienced.
  • edited 2013-07-25 13:03:18
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Wow, as much as I dislike the moe aesthetic, I do play a lot of shooters that could mayyybe be described as "moe." >_>
    I don't get the appeal
    of watamote
    I refuse to consider Touhou moe, no matter what anyone says. Touhou is cute and wacky and feminine and darkly humorous and full of teen girls and younger, but I do not believe it is moe.
    moe

Wow, look at the size of that battleship! Keep your finger on the trigger, rookie!
    sometimes I want to be moe

yntkt
    Lookie what we got here. A multi assault tank. Watch yourself, kid.
    I used to want to be moe-ish but so does like every teen girl anime fan.
    squee~
  • edited 2013-07-25 13:21:08
    I don't want to be moe. Just awesome like Marisa or Sakuya. :) Even Reimu is cool even though she is a nonchalant anti-heroine.
    Off to work I go

Miko, Miko

The things that Cave players are capable of. O_O
    *hugs ko* Have a good time at work. :)
  • edited 2013-07-25 14:48:00
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    It's my brother's hatchday today.  My big brave awesome brother who taught me to be myself and who introduced me to the wonders of history and reading; the brother who I love dearly, as I love my sisters and parents.

Yay!
  • hi im in Literal Slovenia
  • dat who I dun think it is? o-o
  • to commemorate your being in slovenia here is a picture of zizek walking away from an explosion

• Slovenia is pretty cool. venice is beautiful, but a hellhole. paris was Paris, lovely buildings, great atmosphere, rude people, floods of tourists. Chamonix was a little too touristy too, but nice to cycle round. Bologna was great, real chilled atmosphere, amazing food, too hot. Switzerland was fucking expensive. that's my trip so far thx for listening
  • I'm at Kings Dominion

Everyone else is having fun but my lack of enjoyment at rollercoasters is making me feel like I don't fit in with my family again. :/
  • Tre said:

Everyone else is having fun but my lack of enjoyment at rollercoasters is making me feel like I don't fit in with my family again. :/

i feel you bro, i can't stand anything scarier than a ferris wheel
    sunn wolf said:

Slovenia is pretty cool. venice is beautiful, but a hellhole. paris was Paris, lovely buildings, great atmosphere, rude people, floods of tourists. Chamonix was a little too touristy too, but nice to cycle round. Bologna was great, real chilled atmosphere, amazing food, too hot. Switzerland was fucking expensive. that's my trip so far thx for listening

cool
  • Sunsho

Sunshoooo.