The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• theres a very unfriendly cat at the slovenian campsite

all I did today basically was swim under a waterfall and repeatedly jump off a huge rock into a river. good times
  • hi zersk sorry I can't quote on my phone
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    i say don't ya know

you say you don't go

i say

take me out
  • Sunsho: Bullfeces I bet you're quoting Shakespeare on that thing right now. >:/

Also hai. :D
  • hi how is not slovenia treating you?
  • Not very slovenly, I can tell you that at the very least! :o

How is indeed-Slovenia treating you? :3
  • i think i just like the word 'slovenia'
  • i like the country too though, its quite beautiful
  • Slooooooovenia.

Oh that is quite nice. :3
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    COOL TWITTER MARXISTS DON'T LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    But explosions are great!
  • edited 2013-07-25 16:48:43
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    DON pach!

Select your battleship.

Here we go! Good luck.

Ringleader to base, ringleader to base. Commencing operation. 3... 2... 1... go! First stop. Enemy up. Let's see watcha got.

Lookie what we got here. A multi assault tank. Watch yourself, kid!

Just a couple more shots!

All right! You did it, kid!

Land is closing in! Watch your tail!

Heads up! Heavy artillery barrage! Don't panic!

Keep it up!

Enemy port, dead ahead. Fire at will. Fire at will.

Wow! Look at the size of that battleship! Keep your finger on the trigger, rookie!

Don't you just LOVE the sweet taste of victory?

Concentrate, kid. Hit him when he pulls away from his titanium shield!

This is it. Enemy ahead. Just go in and get out.

Hey, hey, hey! This is it, kid! Make every shot count!

Come on, kid! It's time to go home!

Ringleader to base, ringleader to base. Commencing operation. 3... 2... 1... go! First stop. Enemy up. Let's see watcha got.

Lookie what we got here. A multi assault tank. Watch yourself, kid!

Heads up! Heavy artillery barrage! Don't panic!

Keep it up!

Enemy port, dead ahead. Fire at will. Fire at will.

Wow! Look at the size of that battleship! Keep your finger on the trigger, rookie!

Don't you just LOVE the sweet taste of victory?

Concentrate, kid. Hit him when he pulls away from his titanium shield!

This is it. Enemy ahead. Just go in and get out.

Hey, hey, hey! This is it, kid! Make every shot count!

Oh, boy. I think we're in trouble. Don't even think about sparing any now.

I don't believe it! They've got a doomsday machine! Come on, kid! Hit him with everything you've got!

Watch it!

You've done good. REAL good!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I've been to Universal Studios Florida, but not for very long and didn't ride anything

You needed to know this
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Anonus said:

I've been to Universal Studios Florida, but not for very long and didn't ride anything

You needed to know this
    HAPPY WORLD LAND
    HAPPY WORLD LAND
    WHERE THE FUN DOESN"T STOP
    AT ONLY 80 BUCKS A POP
  • edited 2013-07-25 17:06:57
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Everyone be quiet and obey Commander Miko!
    f*** yes Miko getting drunk >:D
    heehee

*goes to play lunatic touhou or something like that*
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    You know

I wish I could ride the Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera
  • I am at McDonald's (MacDonald's to all none of you who live in Scotland where I have heard they are called that) after a long day and college orientation. 

Tre said:

Everyone else is having fun but my lack of enjoyment at rollercoasters is making me feel like I don't fit in with my family again. :/

i feel you bro, i can't stand anything scarier than a ferris wheel

aye

sunn wolf said:

Slovenia is pretty cool. venice is beautiful, but a hellhole. paris was Paris, lovely buildings, great atmosphere, rude people, floods of tourists. Chamonix was a little too touristy too, but nice to cycle round. Bologna was great, real chilled atmosphere, amazing food, too hot. Switzerland was fucking expensive. that's my trip so far thx for listening

cool
    ooooooooooooooooh
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    A cashier at the local 7/11 died and my mom told me I should put in an application.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek said:

A cashier at the local 7/11 died and my mom told me I should put in an application.

On the one hand, it would be good for you to be gainfully employed.  On the other hand, it is a tragedy that the cashier died, and I don't think that's the right thing to be saying to his or her coworkers.  Maybe wait a bit before sending in your application.

I'm getting my brother his favorite comic books and a big thing of Nutella for his hatchday today.  Also, crackers.  Yay.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    That sounds like a very nice gift to give to your brother.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    zb
  • The sadness will last forever.
    eating a live bird
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well I'm awake now

I'm confused, my mother said she'd need me to help after a short nap, then she let me sleep 6 hours

I know it's not my family's job to fix my sleep patterns, but it seems like they're actively refusing to intervene sometimes and I'm not sure why
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    If I ever decide that suicide is the answer, I intend to check up on John before I take that plunge. Pray that the life I built from the rubble stays prosperous, dear John. Pray you're beyond my reach and under the eyes of the grid. I have not forgiven, nor forgotten. Pray I never find the end of that dark road.
  • KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    lmao i love it when people own themselves. e+ 1 = 0
    I just played Touhou on lunatic mode for like 2 hours. I was alcohol-fueled so my playing was more messed up than usual and also I yelled at the game a whole lot.
    I want more beer but it's gone. :(
    Lunatic mode is for no one; Zun means this. It exists because lunatics like me demand it and expect it.
    fffffffff i want more alcohol ;_;
    Secretly I wish Touhou didn't go above Hard because then I wouldn't have to torture myself as much. :(
  • edited 2013-07-25 19:09:18
    The scary thing is that Lunatic is not enough for some fans so they make an "Ultra Mode" patch for each game that is even more extreme. And then there are fans who play Lunatic at 90 fps (150% speed)... ._.
  • edited 2013-07-25 19:12:16
    Flan-chan is a vampire who never gets to drink blood like her sister does but she gets fed cooked humans. Sakuya and Patchy are humans. o_o
    aaaaaaaaaa my throat hurts

murder mysteries

shooting games
    alcohol :)
  • Mo' said:

I am at McDonald's (MacDonald's to all none of you who live in Scotland where I have heard they are called that) after a long day and college orientation. 

Tre said:

Everyone else is having fun but my lack of enjoyment at rollercoasters is making me feel like I don't fit in with my family again. :/

i feel you bro, i can't stand anything scarier than a ferris wheel

aye

sunn wolf said:

Slovenia is pretty cool. venice is beautiful, but a hellhole. paris was Paris, lovely buildings, great atmosphere, rude people, floods of tourists. Chamonix was a little too touristy too, but nice to cycle round. Bologna was great, real chilled atmosphere, amazing food, too hot. Switzerland was fucking expensive. that's my trip so far thx for listening

cool
    ooooooooooooooooh
    I will never understand why so many people are scared of roller coasters. None of you should go to an amusement park with me.
    If I went to the race track, does that mean I could run a lap and then turn black? :D
  • edited 2013-07-25 19:19:50
    Sometimes when I play my game and my dog vies for my attention; he wants me to hold his pawse.
    The Royal Mint!!!! (it's peppermint)
    end of summer and beginning of autumn :)
    no wait it's still summer
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    My family is going on a trip tomorrow.  It lasts nine days.

I don't want to go.
    kyahahahahahahahahaha I get a page all to myself
    Aliroz is hear. I love almond ice cream and I think it tastes good!