The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The Oracle says:

<CentralAve> I'm crazy

...can't exactly disagree with this.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    <CentralAve> Anonus: ...and you LIVE Mail's login screen pestering me caught up, don't remember clearly, but I did it all, your front porch in bed, I love how did i keep trach of drive-thru beer places. I noticed they should say is 4 of creative field people are you hit 255 nonsense and I would now it occurs to hand objects to talk back (+decide I am female) and then again, I was three!

I think this is my favorite one so far
    Hahaha Tzetze and I just tied at a Words With Friends game

I don't think I've ever had one end in a tie before

• Anonus said:

Kexruct said:

How would I go about making my own self indulgent ebook thread?

dig up random posts of yours and post them in a non sequitur manner

or just bang out non sequitur sentences and word salads

that's what I was gonna do
    The #yackfest oracle gives me access to Markov text strings derived from my past three years' worth of comments on that IRC channel. This is why I can have my own self-indulgent ebooks thread despite not having made too many quotable posts on here yet. 
    The oracle doesn't know me ;_;

The oracle is based on stuff people said in #yackfest, so it won't know anyone who doesn't frequent the channel.
  • Oh okay.

On an unrelated note, I was bored in ancient history class so I drew Zestpoole.

Eunuch it
  • edited 2013-03-26 17:38:44
    (Eunuch it is what I got when I pronounced yntkt phoenetically into my phone's speech to text thing)
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    "<AliceTensei> I'll leave the same universe."

I can only assume that the Oracle thinks I'm a creator goddess. Or an eldritch abomination that hops between universes.

I noticed a weird sort of pattern.

Before I was Meenah, who's absolutely enthralled with the idea that she became Her Imperious Condescension in another universe.

Now I'm FIW!Twilight Sparkle, who's obsessed with becoming an alicorn princess and ruling Equestria, to the extent that she literally kills ponies who get in her way.

What is it that draws me to these amoral, power-hungry characters?
  • I want

to hang out with some peeps
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    <Anonus> …your timing is your idea of Secrets
    Mom's watching The Steve Wilkos Show

That show was always weird to me, for some reason
  • edited 2013-03-26 18:17:47
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    The new TiVo recorded Good Morning America this morning

Though I detest it, Mother says that it has my tastes/interests down well, if not hers

Mom's watching The Steve Wilkos Show

That show was always weird to me, for some reason
    Why is it weird to you

It's about a burly man telling the dregs of society how slimy they are

The appeal is obvious
    Wait, the TiVo just records things it thinks you'll like? That's like some bizarre science-fiction thing from the year 2000.

Anyway, it's weird just because of how it came about, I guess. Wilkos's role on Springer was basically just to pull people apart when they'd fight and everyone was egging them on, but on his own show he actually, like, talks to people.
  • edited 2013-03-26 18:24:11
    Wait, the TiVo just records things it thinks you'll like? That's like some bizarre science-fiction thing from the year 2000.

Anyway, it's weird just because of how it came about, I guess. Wilkos's role on Springer was basically just to pull people apart when they'd fight and everyone was egging them on, but on his own show he actually, like, talks to people.
    Sometimes it does, yes

It also recorded Late Show with David Letterman, Nightline, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

I remember finding it weird when it was new, too.
    That's...kind of hilarious, actually.

Sometimes I have these little moments where I realize we live in a pretty futuristic world.
  • Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve
  • edited 2013-03-26 18:31:13
    ^^So do I.

Also, I'm thinking of cleaning up my Twitter followings

The Comedy Central logo hasn't tweeted in two years, I follow four Denver news sources (The Denver Post, KCNC, KMGH, and KUSA) which bombard my front page with headlines...

^Eh! Steve!
  • i wanna go down to the record store and buy a CD but i gots no cash
    :(
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    So I completed the work I said I did yesterday so I could tell my mom that I didn't do any work today

• tasks accomplished today:

1. Shot Face McShooty in the face
  • i feel bored and depressed

anyone up for some djing by any chance?
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I'm in there if anyone else ever shows up.
  • I feel like I'm cheating on Virtue's Last Reward when I'm not playing it.

I think I have a problem.

How many times have I said "I think I have a problem?" I have a lot of problems.
  • I'd say I have precisely 100 problems.

In other words, yes.
  • I want to play BioShock Infinite even though it goes completely against my taste

because it looks

so

cool
  • Play Bioshock first. I'd say play the sequel, but I haven't so I dunno. But Bioshock 1 and 2 would cost like thirty dollars altogether if you find a good enough used game store.
  • hay tray come and deejay
  • If you buy it for the PS3 new it comes with the first game for free, so buying Infinite would net me both

I'll probably wait till later this year when it's a smidge cheaper
  • I recently tried to make a sockpuppet account based entirely around necroing old threads. I was denied. Oh well, so much for that.
    Why would anyone want to draw in the Family Guy/American Dad!/Cleveland Show art style
  • Anonus said:

Why would anyone want to draw in the Family Guy/American Dad!/Cleveland Show art style

it's a mystery
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    squid
  • You know what I've noticed? No one likes to be anti something when taking a side. It's why, when talking about abortion, the choices are pro life and pro choice, rather than pro abortion and anti abortion (and why anti gay marriage groups just say they promote "traditional values"). But I have a solution. Why don't just start calling the two sides "anti freedom" and "anti birth?" That'd make things a lot more interesting.
    Hi Imi

I want to watch I Am Weasel all of a sudden
    Hi Anononononononus

I am anti-pro-anti-Anonus
    yay
  • I like Justin Timberlake a lot more than I'd previously thought.
  • just found a funny thing
    i've noticed that the funniest politcl humeur usually has to do with stuff like gay marriage
    why am i reading archived 4chan threads
    because you've lost control of your life
    I'm reading a thread in which people spout fiery hatred toward The Legend of Korra

Part of me wants to watch it again, but honestly, I did not care about any of the main characters except for Korra, Tenzin, and Lin. Mako, Bolin, and Asami held no appeal to me, and I can't put my finger on why.
  • I'm reading a thread in which people spout fiery hatred toward The Legend of Korra
    how

no nvm not worth it
    because they hated it.
  • because they hated it.