The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hello y'all. I'm an awakeperson again.

I feel trapped.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Trapped in your body? In your house? In your life? In your sexual orientation? In capitalism?

IMIPOLEX G WHERE IS MY HUG RAWR *breathes fire on him*

Nanes: Quite. :)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    E.) All of the above

I guess that'd actually be F, since you listed 5 things, but E is funnier.
  • Hello y'all. I'm an awakeperson again.

gently places an alarm clock on top of your head
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Here is your hug. *hug*

WORLD 8-1

IMI x 144
  • I should Livestream Terraria one of these days.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Mojave Music said:The columns are ridiculously conservative-slanted and they have very weird ideas there about what deserves a headline and what doesn't (sports stories are nearly always the first page ones). The best thing the paper's done in years was add Pearls Before Swine in place of Hagar the Horrible in the comics section.

How important are sports to the people of Allentown?
  • Very, I suppose.

One of the big controversies of the day right now is the hockey arena they're building. 

also if any of y'all have ever been to Jim Thorpe, I live very near there.

• i am so happy i got this album

like really

eeeeeeeeeeeeee~
  • Naney said:

i am so happy i got this album

like really

eeeeeeeeeeeeee~
    ITT: Naney channels me getting the leak for Wolf last night.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    yay a hug :D
    re: metal: sure why not :3

(if my fave metal band actually counts as metal)

My wallpaper is a photo of a dog running across the surface of a lake. :D
  • I don't see why Isis would not count as metal
    hmm okay they are metal then :)
    (I thought maybe they were too beautiful to be metal)
    Sometimes I forget how awesomeness Kitsune^2 is.

• Kitsune^2 is Renard's best alias.
  • avast your ass like a pirate going for your booty
  • banned bot name: AuroraCars

what the fuck is an Aurora Car.

I never get to do anything interesting

My life is so goddamn boring
  • things I don't understand: Why does every deathcore band have women's track shorts with their logo on them in their merch shop?
  • so I'm going to the Underground Jungle in Terraria, problem here is that it's on the other side of the map and going there overland takes way too fucking long. So I just decided to straight up build a tunnel there.

Naney said:

things I don't understand: Why does every deathcore band have women's track shorts with their logo on them in their merch shop?

women's track teams love deathcore

duh

But this game isn't even that hard!

death meddle
    Most avatars of Imipolex G are Patchouli. :)
  • edited 2013-03-27 21:24:59
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Patchouli will only use 4 spells when you face her in the main story (or only 2 in easy mode, or 5 for hard or lunatic modes). However, there are 17 spells she can use in stage 4, plus another three she uses in the extra stage. :D

Someone recorded all of Patchy's stage 4 spells. :)

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

banned bot name: AuroraCars

what the fuck is an Aurora Car.

My mother's Escape is an Aurora car :P

by which I mean it was bought from a dealership in Aurora, Colorado
    imipolex g the singing tree
    Patchy makes some nice fireworks
    I am not a tree
    No tree for me
  • edited 2013-03-27 21:52:08
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    What are you then, Imipolex G?
    /rhyme

Also, Marisa's Non-Directional Laser spell was stolen from a regular attack by Patchouli. :)

This is a non-directional laser. :)
  • edited 2013-03-27 21:44:01

Marisa's 'stolen' version. :D
    also the BGM is different from the actual game because Touhou fans sometimes hack the BGM
  • Everyone here should play 999. I will say this every day until I get all 24 endings on Virtue's Last Reward.
    i m i p o l e x g I bet you have to copypaste that 'o' every time you log in. ;3

Are you a sadipolex g today? :/ Maybe I gave you too many hugs? :) (that is a possibility; perhaps hugs, much like drugs, which also rhymes! :D are tiresome when used in excess?)
    I rarely have to log in, and when I do the 'o' does not seem to be an issue.

I guess I have been a bit depressed all day, but not due to excess of hugs.
    Well, if it helps, I think about you a *lot* when I'm not on the internet. :) There is at least one person in your (cyber) life who wuvs you!
  • I had a great idea for the heapette adventure in history class today.

Zestpoole leaves the sewer facility, and finds herself in a vast desert. She looks up and sees giant threads flying through the sky.  On the ground are dozens of slits that occasionally shoot out rectangular blocks that attach themselves to the giant threads in the sky. Zestpoole goes to investigate and discovers that each block has similar properties- they all consist of a picture in the top left corner with text below them. She explores the desert further and finds it has denizens, who constantly survey the sky threads and, with a wave of their hand, can create new boxes to add to them.

's too bad Tachyon is currently absent. I'm not even sure if he'd like the idea anyway, though. >_>

Can anyone see what I was getting at with that idea?
  • edited 2013-03-27 22:11:14
    Homestuck Act 2!

Well, if it helps, I think about you a *lot* when I'm not on the internet. :) There is at least one person in your (cyber) life who wuvs you!

:)

...what did happen to Zestpoole, anyway?
  • My hands are really boney. It makes me feel queasy look at the back of my hands when I type because seening my bones sticking out that much is weird.
    My hands are also quite boney. I'm OK with this.
    PANCAKES
  • My hands are also quite boney. I'm OK with this.

Watch out for wolves, you skeleton.