The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Kexruct said:

I like Justin Timberlake a lot more than I'd previously thought.

:)
  • deus ex is blue
    deus ex 2 is purple
    deus ex human revolution is yellow

brb wondering if Eidos's going to make the fourth one orange
  • The sadness will last forever.
    h
    I'm hesitant to watch The Legend of Korra for some reason.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    My siblings and I played Scrabble

Sister won
    Someone please buy me this with money.
  • too bad i have no money
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you people are always broke

why don't you get a job like I did

then you can SUFFER
  • Nobody makes fun of furries anymore because Bronies are the new Furries

i thought about this

and then i was like

whoa
  • Wolf is a really good headphone record with the exceptions of a pair of tracks.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^I've had the same thought myself
  • I thought it was pretty obvious for a while
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Does resenting being human make me a bad person?

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Honestly, furry-bashing was passé even before FiM came out. It was strongest around 1999-2000, if I remember correctly.
    Are furries even the sort of thing that whip up a lot of people anymore?
    >WCBS Grand on The Price is Right

I always enjoy hearing it pop up
    This...

is...

IMI-G
    Hi Imi-G
    That...

is...

ANONUS

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    The Imi-G force?
  • we have reached the point where even comic sans used for ironic purposes is deeply grating

The Imi-G force?

8008 Gs!

Also, Comic Sans is slowly poisoning everyone's minds and will lead to the downfall of civilization.
    *pulls out the Sword of Gotham*

here's hoping this thing doesn't get dull within ten years

Also, huh, KOA's license belongs to "Citicasters Licenses, Inc." (Citicasters was the final name of what was once Taft Broadcasting; it was bought out by Jacor in 1996, which in turn was bought out by Clear Channel in 1998)
    Belli
  • i went down to the record store and found a CD by my fave death metal band for 4 bucks so i am happy
  • Naney said:

my fave death metal band

who is this
    That was supposed to say "Hello" but autocorrect is being a trickster again and my tablet won't let me edit anything
    Christina Aguilera
  • Christina Aguilera

not my #1 fave death metal band, but close
  • edited 2013-03-27 15:50:00
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    HAY CA HAVE YOU SEEN THIS

Interesting to see that they had Lums in Columbus. I thought for the longest time that it was native to Northern Virginia, since they were all over the place here in, oh, the early 1980s.
    I don't remember a good chunk of those places...

I think they have Rally's (which, IIRC, also goes by the name "Checkers") in Michigan though.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Today is the last day before we leave for Michigan...Buddy's at the kennel (and will be until Monday, the day after we get home), and I feel like I need to do something really leisurely, despite having some packing left to do.
    smoke weed every day
  • Anonus said:

why am i reading archived 4chan threads

because you've lost control of your life

Stu Pickles reads 4-chan threads for Angelica at 4.am
    HAY CA HAVE YOU SEEN THIS

Interesting to see that they had Lums in Columbus. I thought for the longest time that it was native to Northern Virginia, since they were all over the place here in, oh, the early 1980s.
    Oh hey!

Of those, the only ones I've heard of were Sisters, Burger Chef, Tee Jaye's, Rax, and Arthur Treacher's. I've actually eaten at the latter two, but not for many, many years...long enough ago that I can't tell you whether or not I liked it. :V

Former Sisterses always seemed easy to pick out because of their distinctive facade. Not just to me, either; my mother (who usually doesn't notice such things) has pointed out old Sisters locations to me on multiple occasions.

Interesting to learn about Zantigo, though. So that's what's up with all those funky-looking Taco Bells around here!
  • I'm at my dad's place.

Playing Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light for the first time in ages, forgot about how much I love this game.

I think maybe later I'll go to the library and acquire some Adventure Time
  • it's nice leaving a game alone for a while and coming back to it fresh
    Oh Lee, I meant to ask you something!

Little stores that look like this are all around the Columbus area, and I was wondering what chain they would have belonged to originally. Any ideas?

• edited 2013-03-27 17:25:06
    More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Playing Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light for the first time in ages, forgot about how much I love this game.
    I keep telling myself I will play this again sometime, because it is awesome. :D Also adorable.
    uguu