The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    platonic crushes are weird
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    imma be a brother but my name ain't Lehman
    imma be a bank i be loanin out semen

AHHH NOT THE PEAS
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    I would imagine there would be a bunch of Sigma/Zero or Sigma/X ships, given the occasional sexual tension between them.

"Oh X, you destroyed my physical body, you naughty boy! Now I'm gonna possess you and go make out with Zero!"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    All we are saying, is give peas a chance
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So while I was driving around earlier I stopped on the west side and got some gas at UDF. Why? Because it's $3.66 out there and it's back up to fucking $3.79 on this side of town.

Granted, it was a mile and a half out of my way, but when I'm driving around for the sake of driving around "out of my way" isn't really a thing.
  • edited 2012-05-19 04:06:12
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Fun Fact: I remembered that Nickelodeon did that skit on a show they used to show late at night, but I completely forgot what the show was called.

I do remember that the show (All That) had a particular funny part called "Vital Information", or at least it was until the actor who played young Pete from Pete and Pete took over.
  • What if there was an operating system made of semen?
    operating jizzm
  • Also, for some reason I was expecting all the guys I promoted from multiplayer to the war to have their own individual entries or something. Like, why did I even bother making a green robot, naming him YOLO and then sending him out to fight zombies for 20 levels if he was just gonna get folded into 75 points for "N7 Special Ops"? Ah, well.

#yntkt
  • god

DAMN

hash tags
  • edited 2012-05-19 04:08:12
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

WHAT IF HORSES CAME KIM-JONG IL?! 

NORTH KOREANS COULD JUST GIVE HORSES HAND JOBS TO GET THEIR DICTATOR BACK!
  • I used to wonder what friendship could be
    until you all came dictators

Intrabangbang bang Intrabangbang bang bang bang bang
    I'm gunna 
    Intrabangbang, bang you into my life

Girl, you like to 
    Intrabangbang and it's alright

Cuz' I'm the king of 
    Intrabangbang , yea, that's right

I'll just 
    Intrabangbang , bang you every night
  • squiddilda, we're off

G'night!
  • edited 2012-05-19 04:14:50
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

SAY GOOD NIGHT TO ME MY LOVELIES OR I WILL MIX ALL OF YOU INTO A POTION AND DRINK IT, AS SQUIDDILDA THE CANNIBAL WITCH

Why did that post make me think of children's picture books?

Which, in turn, made me nostalgic for the children's section at the main library. DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I BE 5 AGAIN

oh, and also, good night squid
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Morning heapers.
  • edited 2012-05-19 06:18:32
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Hey
    Why? Because it's $3.66 out there and it's back up to fucking $3.79 on this side of town
    Oh hai CA, can I move in with you?
  • Hello.

Need to get away from That Place That Must Not Be Named because my ex-crush is badgering me to forgive him.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Why don't you just leave it? :O
  • The sadness will last forever.
    morning everyone
  • woah dudes

i just took like 

the hugest dump
  • ^Thanks for sharing that with us. -_-
  • The sadness will last forever.
    ^ ^ TMI, dude.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Eelektross: Excellent. Now you have to sing a song about it to the tune of whatever game music you're playing.
  • Oh yeah, that was pretty crass in retrospect.
  • I keep not 8eing here and--

*looks at posts*

--yeah.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    that seems to be the general reaction to that song
  • It's even better when you listen to it after Breaking Out and Keep Quiet.
    ^^i'm glad i read the article beforehand, it might look weird out of context
  • so the developer of LSD Dream Emulator and Eastern Mind has a Youtube channel

it's more or less exactly what you'd expect.

there should be more schizophrenics in game design
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    1, 2, 3
    4, 5, 6
  • I need an album cover for Adventures in Low Fidelity.

hm hm :/

a cassette tape, photographed artsy-like

• don't have a camera.

it's more of a question whether or not I'll ask one of the artistically inclined people here to do it or just do it myself, though the latter is....bad, generally.

• Hey folks.

Dangit, FM, quit posting my favorite songs when I'm not here! First "Machine Gun", now "Tidal Wave". :/

• Peering through the window
    eyes opened shut
    breath turns to crystals
    stuck in a rut
    Out cast from living
    no place to crawl
    disturbing comfort
    surender to all
    long lost of innocence
    a sadness falls
    somber yet unforgiven
    endless walls
    This fear of dissension
    won't bring me down
    words without meaning
    don't make a sound
    A saint of pretension
    streaming with lies
    this crooked halo
    gleams in his eye
    Sliding through the screen
    fingers turning blue
    worn out shoes
    perverted view
    A savior is there
    the end is near
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Back from my English exam.  (Didn't go well at all.  Hoping I at least did better than last time, not feeling optimistic.)

Feel like I should probably get on with assignment stuff.  Not in the mood.  Maybe I'll take a walk first.