The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    nice beard
  • edited 2012-05-18 23:04:53
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I like how the shield spells out "UM." Is that your signature or is there another significance to those letters?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I had a dream that I had a toilet paper holder that could print on the toilet paper.

I might post the rest of the dream in the dreams thread, because it was fun, but...WHY CAN'T I HAVE COOL TOILET PAPER LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE?
  • ^^It's the initials of my high school.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Is he supposed to look squarish? Because I like that about him.
  • Yeah. I overall went for a more angular style here than my usual artwork, as well as thicker lines and bigger use of ink.
    Oh, "angular" is the right term. I guess I have been thinking about type a lot ("squarish" is a term I see in type more than anywhere else).
  • TRG are going to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland, eh? I'm surprised I didn't see this coming...
  • edited 2012-05-18 23:29:16
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    In human freedom in the philosophical sense I am definitely a disbeliever. Everybody acts not only under external compulsion but also in accordance with inner necessity. Schopenhauer's saying, that "a man can do as he will, but not will as he will," has been an inspiration to me since my youth up, and a continual consolation and unfailing well-spring of patience in the face of the hardships of life, my own and others'. This feeling mercifully mitigates the sense of responsibility which so easily becomes paralyzing, and it prevents us from taking ourselves and other people too seriously; it conduces to a view of life in which humor, above all, has its due place.

- Einstein

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Mega: Huh, cool. I've seen bits and pieces of a couple LPs of that game before, but I never got around to finishing them. With them doing it, I probably will.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland does look really fun. I like the new Water and Leaf powers.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    With the sleeping.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Night, Imi.

Today seemed oddly sluggish and unproductive for me. Oh, well.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    suddenly, the dungeon collapses!
  • suddenly, your face collapses!
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

D:

-runs out of thread crying-

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Good night, Imi.

Also, you stole my phrase!!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Oh, damn my eyes.

The infection hasn't gotten any better, so my doctor told me to go to the hospital. 

Another free day down the drain...
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that, Kraken.

I should probably get to bed. Good night.
    ^^Are you going to be alright?

^Good night Gator.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-05-19 00:14:16
    :(

Sorry, kC.
  • edited 2012-05-19 00:21:25

a fucking punk 

a fucking punk rock 

you fucking punk 

you fucking punk rock prostitute 

you fucking punk 

you fucking punk rock 

you fucking punk prostitute 

• my younger siblings are so obnoxious

seriously, my brother didn't even ask me to stay in my room, he just invited himself in and started watching Netflix on his DS like he lived there or something

and my little sister... well, let's not go there
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

you can get netflix on a DS?

damn

• It's a 3DS. But, yes, you can.

• It's METAL TIME.

• Black Metal and polygons are great together.
    Hey guys

Did you know Anonus is a big cutie

It's true
  • A dodecahedron is a solid.

I am a retard past midnight.
  • From an Interview with Varg Vikernes

Are you still planning on the release of your own role playing game? What can you tell us about this, if anything at all? 

Yes, very much so, but I am not yet sure exactly on how to do this. I expect to be asking for help from gamers to play-test the system and to get feedback, but I will do some proof-reading and add some more meat to the bone, so to speak, before I do so. 

Note that I am not trying to revolutionize RPG gaming with this game or anything like that. I just wanted to add in a game some things I have always missed in other games and remove some things I didn't like, and then create a setting I would want to play in myself. 

It's all done out of love for RPGs, and because I enjoy working with this. 
  • >A wild CHURCH appeared
    >VARG used FLAMETHROWER
    >IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
    What if there was an operating system made of semen?
    ...Centie, how do you come up with this shit?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

What if there was an operating system made of semen?
    It would be installed on a server that I had to upgrade programs on...it might be, actually.

• 'Prolly my fave Owl City song.

It's hard to choose though.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Apropos of nothing: It's weird to think that 2006 was 6 whole years ago now. I can't even remember what I was doing in 2006, aside from hanging out on /b/ and working.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Anonus said:

...Centie, how do you come up with this shit?

Simple: take a funny word, like "semen", and stick it somewhere where it doesn't belong, like computer software.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    viking

Chu Bra is not the sort of anime I could get into.

YNTKT
  • edited 2012-05-19 03:17:10
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The sadness will last forever.

and now i must sleep

night night heap

• Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    A Varg Virkernes RPG?

...gonna put that one on the list.