The Powerpuff Girls

1235»

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I still hate the poor animation work
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    This explains a lot

Like, the impression that I got when I was watching the episode was that it really wasn't supposed to be a trans allegory, but the fact that it was explicitly promoted as such threw me off.

But if that was the choice of the producers but not actually the writer herself, that makes sense.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    <Weird Al voice> I hate these WORD CRIMES...
  • It's sad that they couldn't spell "subscribe" but were able to replicate YouTube's button placement.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    also those colors are horrible
    Like, one blatant typo I can understand.

Twice, eh, that's a little bit of carelessness.

But it increasingly seems like they seriously don't have anybody look over these things before they air them.
  • Anonus said:

also those colors are horrible

Yeah, they look like something out of Johnny Test.
    This might be heretical but Princess's new voice bothers me more than Blossom's, Bubbles's, or Buttercup's

She sounds too old and her voice just doesn't fit the character
    She doesn't sound nearly insufferable enough